Official Amber's Health Speculation Thread - physical, mental, emotional - if you have a theory, post it here

shitstorm

kiwifarms.net
I have been watching AL for a year and have been hooked ever since. As many of you have discussed, it's impossible to stop even though it's boring as fuck etc etc. But anyways, the reason why I came across this forum is because I had to write an essay about a personality disorder of my own choice, and I was VERY inspired by our girl because let me tell you she's psychiatry manual worthy and I wanted some insight from more experienced hate watchers.
I don't know if this is bringing anything new to the table, but even though I saw you guys speculating about her being a narcissist, I really believe she isn't: my best guess is that she has histrionic personality disorder.
I'm going to break this down for yall:
The main thing about this disorder is... these people are basically narcissists who didn't make it.
Narcissists are usually charming and good at manipulating people, and our gorl obviously isn't. She may manipulate Becky and the people around her but only because they're all part of her own little universe, which is mostly made up of unintelligent people. 90% of us see right though her.
These people love being the centre of attention and feel uncomfortable when they're not. When this happens, they tend to behave in ways that most of us would find cringe worthy (eg: her stupid laugh) and embarass themselves just to get their validation fix. These people CRAVE approval and reassurance.
They are very focused on their appearence, and looking "seductive". Now this may be a controversial point because i mean look at her, but the way she keeps buying clothes and doing her makeup (even though less frequently) is an indicator that she likes looking as good as her 600lbs allow her. The fact that she is talking so much about her sexual life lately is also an indicator because she loves the idea of people inevitably thinking about her being a sexual being (even though most of us don't buy that shit), and also the way she used to kiss Destiny on camera all the time etcetc. I bet if Becky was more open and outgoing she would do that with her too.
People with HPD also are very thetrical when it comes to showing emotion. Most of the time though, their emotions aren't as strong as they may want you to think: for example, they might say they are having suicidal thoughts when in reality they are just a little down.
This is just another way to seek attenion, but then again, most people immediatly catch up on that and as much as these people may express despair, they appear very shallow when doing so.
This also reflects on their relationships in life. They may actually think that they're living the most romatinc relationship the world has ever witnessed or the most interesting friendship, but the intimacy is just not there.
You see... the difference between her and a narcissist is that narcissists actually aren't really feeling anything and even when they show the tiniest bit of emotion it's just to manipulate you. People with HPD do have feelings, they just over exaggerate them because they have never learned how to cope with emotions properly and as a result they can manipulate someone who blindly trusts them. They don't necessarily do that intentionally, but as they realize that their attitued eventually gets them what they want, this may get wose. This all happens on a subconscius level and it really does come from a place of self hatred, unlike in NPD. The causes are usually a chaotic childhood, genetics, and also a low level education (lol).
Here's my two cents for today. She's not a narc and her stupdity is a sign of it. Narcissists also usually have a very clear directon in life and some pretty meaningful achievements becuase they don't give a fuck about being an asshole in order to get what they want.

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
Narcissists are usually charming and good at manipulating people, and our gorl obviously isn't.
Amber has a weight loss channel that has been around for almost 5 years, doesn't lose weight, lives a boring life and is shit at doing videos. Yet she has 100k followers (granted some where bought).

So far she had 4 girlfriends whose families she managed to convince to take her in very early into the relationships, and somehow found a way to keep all of those people quiet after the relationships were over. She has a lot of people defending her on the internet (yeah, some are sock puppets, but not all), and every fucking year, around April or May, a new batch of ex-Ambabies join the Farms when they finally realize Amber's weight loss journey was just click bait.

And you say Amber isn't good at manipulating people...

shitstorm

kiwifarms.net
Well obviously this is just my opinion, all I'm saying is that her manipulation isn't 100% conscious and actively planned, which is a requirement for NPD. It's just the only way of surviving that she knows. It's based on pity and it usually only works on fairly stupid people. I think we can all agree that none of her girlfriends were brilliant and this is probably a consequence of their family members not being brilliant either. Manipulation is a tool that can be used by pretty much most mentally disordered people, I just think the specific way she does it (from what we could gather) does not suit the criteria of NPD, which is also proven by some other smaller things that I've discussed... but I mean this is just the feeling that I get and I may be 100% wrong.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
Well obviously this is just my opinion, all I'm saying is that her manipulation isn't 100% conscious and actively planned, which is a requirement for NPD. It's just the only way of surviving that she knows. It's based on pity and it usually only works on fairly stupid people. I think we can all agree that none of her girlfriends were brilliant and this is probably a consequence of their family members not being brilliant either. Manipulation is a tool that can be used by pretty much most mentally disordered people, I just think the specific way she does it (from what we could gather) does not suit the criteria of NPD, which is also proven by some other smaller things that I've discussed... but I mean this is just the feeling that I get and I may be 100% wrong.
I had her pegged for BPD, myself. Regardless, it seems evident it's some kinda Cluster B thing, even if what specific flavor is debatable.

The important thing is we all agree she's crazy.

a834604

kiwifarms.net
Honestly I doubt she'd even be told to use metformin. She's showing pretty advanced signs of diabetes and I doubt metformin would help much. Though it might cause her to lose weight, it's a notoriously aggressive medication for side effects. It might be a repeat of how she got sick from feces lake. She'd just shit and vomit out a few dozen pounds before quitting metformin.

Also it's not true you put the w eight on when your sugars are controlled because of carbs and sugar. It's because your body is suddenly going 'Hey wait a minute, we can like, properly process food now! Lets make it into fat!' There is likely a medical term for it, but that's basically the body properly doing things. Most people don't bother excercising etc to counteract the body suddenly working right. Which..well we know Hamber won't.
With type 2 diabetes life style change and a medication like metformin are the first line of action, even in her case. Insulin is pretty much the last resort, since it's expensive and you need to learn how to inject it. I don't believe Amber is able to even be hygienic enough to not kill herself with an infection from the tiny needle.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
With type 2 diabetes life style change and a medication like metformin are the first line of action, even in her case. Insulin is pretty much the last resort, since it's expensive and you need to learn how to inject it. I don't believe Amber is able to even be hygienic enough to not kill herself with an infection from the tiny needle.
I didn't even consider that part..she probably really is to lazy to even swab the area to inject and would get some horrid infection..sad.

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
Going on insulin is usually a death sentence for people with type 2 diabetes anyway since it increases insulin resistance and also tends to make people gain weight.

Oh and managing your A1c with medication doesn't appear to even reduce all-cause mortality. I'm fairly blunt with diabetics and tell them that the only solution is to lose weight, since 90% of people can reverse type 2 diabetes with modest weight loss. Pills and insulin won't save your legs or your eyes.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Going on insulin is usually a death sentence for people with type 2 diabetes anyway since it increases insulin resistance and also tends to make people gain weight.

Oh and managing your A1c with medication doesn't appear to even reduce all-cause mortality. I'm fairly blunt with diabetics and tell them that the only solution is to lose weight, since 90% of people can reverse type 2 diabetes with modest weight loss. Pills and insulin won't save your legs or your eyes.
Ain't that the truth..... the biggest problem is getting that weight off and keeping it off!

Dainty600lbGorl

What a situation
kiwifarms.net
Ain't that the truth..... the biggest problem is getting that weight off and keeping it off!
Honestly if she would actually acknowledge that she is diabetic and would follow the proper nutrition that goes along with being a diabetic, she would lose weight on that alone. The diabetic diet is pretty effective. Our gorl would never admit it though, so I suppose it's all a moot point.

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
Honestly if she would actually acknowledge that she is diabetic and would follow the proper nutrition that goes along with being a diabetic, she would lose weight on that alone. The diabetic diet is pretty effective. Our gorl would never admit it though, so I suppose it's all a moot point.
If she ate like a woman instead of a whale she could qualify for weight-loss surgery within two years, and then continue to lose weight from there. As it is, she'll probably have a health crisis in 2021 and then we'll start the Amber death watch.

Amber needs a therapist instead of nutrition or diet advice though. I run across low-income deathfats fairly often at work and it can usually be attributed to growing up in an unstable situation. When mommy would rather spend money on drugs instead of food and kids have no idea when their next meal will be, the kids often develop food-hoarding and binging issues. And of course they also tend to seek out co-dependent relationships in order to fill the void of never having a reliable parental figure. That's basically Amber in a nutshell, and she really needs some sort of therapy in order for her to overcome her fears of abandonment and food insufficiency.

But she won't, because she sees nothing wrong with her situation.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
I think the biggest issue would be the fact that Amber's genitalia is about two feet deep in the fat. First you have to get pass the thighs, then the fupa, then the labia majora (which also collects fat, fun fact of the day) and then find out what in the possibly prolapsed mess is the vagina. The pressure from her visceral fat alone would be enough to cause a prolapse. Every time she struggles herself up she causes pressure to the same area. Putting your hand in there probably feels like you're miles deep in water, just so much pressure.

I've had to witness a gyno exam on a 300 lb woman. Getting them on the table and in the stirrups is alot of work already. There was one nurse holding the patient's stomach out of the way, the doctor had to battle the fupa alone. They had to go to the back and find a speculum long enough, as the fat makes it very very hard to see the cervix. The vagina literally becomes a foot deep when the fupa and labia majora get big enough. It took the largest possible speculum they found, one nurse holding the speculum in place as there was no way it would have stayed there as it's supposed to, ne nurse holding the stomach, doctor doing their thing and one nurse assisting the doctor. It was a wild ride.

Now imagine it with someone who weighs twice the same. There is no way anyone has had access in Amber's genitalia in years.
This is sort of off topic but can be related to Amber, so here goes. In the show Family by the Ton, Amanda (age 37, 650 lbs) needs to lose weight to deal with endometrial cancer that had been diagnosed 2 years ago. She said that her cancer can be caused in part by obesity.

My questions: Is the cancer something that would have been caught during a routine gyno exam? If no, what symptoms would someone her size have to be having to get the doctors to check for cancer? Amber is 9 years younger than Amanda but not far off in terms of weight (and she will definitely surpass Amanda's weight by the time she's Amanda's age if she doesn't get her shit together), is this something Amber should be concerned about? It's unlikely that Amber has ever been to a gynecologist. If we pretend Amber cares about preventative health care, should Amber make a point to see one?

a834604

kiwifarms.net
This is sort of off topic but can be related to Amber, so here goes. In the show Family by the Ton, Amanda (age 37, 650 lbs) needs to lose weight to deal with endometrial cancer that had been diagnosed 2 years ago. She said that her cancer can be caused in part by obesity.

My questions: Is the cancer something that would have been caught during a routine gyno exam? If no, what symptoms would someone her size have to be having to get the doctors to check for cancer? Amber is 9 years younger than Amanda but not far off in terms of weight (and she will definitely surpass Amanda's weight by the time she's Amanda's age if she doesn't get her shit together), is this something Amber should be concerned about? It's unlikely that Amber has ever been to a gynecologist. If we pretend Amber cares about preventative health care, should Amber make a point to see one?
It could have been caught during a gyno exam, like in a regular person's case with symptoms and a pap test, but like Amber most morbidly obese avoid doctors like the plague. A gyno exam is uncomfortable as it is, let alone for a massive person. Doctors are willing to test obese people for cancer just like normal folks, obese people just don't want to hear what the doctor has to say. Obesity does make it harder to get biopsies, imaging or pap test etc. and symptoms can be confused with obesity related issues. Amber should be scared and get properly examined by doctors, it's a miracle her body is still holding on.

• Agree
Reactions: Long time lurker

I liek fr0gs

Hamster Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
There was a video of hers from a year ago where she discussed the difficulties of having periods. She has irregular menses as expected, and when it does come she bleeds a lot (forgive me my memory is hazy and I have no inclination to browse her catalogue). She considered seeing a doctor. However someone (also an obese lady) told her that it is because she is overweight. And that was the end of it. She never saw an Ob-Gyn because she believes she can resolve her issues by losing weight. And well we know how great that is coming along.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
She'd still have to get the insulin from the fridge. What would happen if Beckster becomes immobile because she's having such a hard time with her ankles? I can see it now. WalMart mini fridge haul!!!!
She'd get a pump and fail to maintain it properly, leading to infection and death.

Same thing would happen if she ever got around to getting a CPAP. As I understand it, those things need to be cleaned daily to avoid mold growing in them. She'd have pneumonia within weeks.

We are at the point where the medical interventions she needs to deal with her obesity would likely cause her some serious problems, if only because she'd never be arsed to replace parts or even give them a cursory rinse once a day.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
So, the other day I was speculating that she lacked a theory of mind (that is, she didn't really grasp that on some level that other people have thoughts, feelings, and intentions, or that those things might differ from her own). I was half-joking, but this speculation about sleep apnea damaging our gorl's brain prompted me to Wiki it, and, well...

"The theory of mind impairment describes a difficulty someone would have with perspective-taking. This is also sometimes referred to as mind-blindness. This means that individuals with a theory of mind impairment would have a difficult time seeing phenomena from any other perspective than their own.[72] Individuals who experience a theory of mind deficit have difficulty determining the intentions of others, lack understanding of how their behavior affects others, and have a difficult time with social reciprocity.[73] Theory of Mind deficits have been observed in people with autism spectrum disorders, people with schizophrenia, people with nonverbal learning disorder, people with attention deficit disorder,[3] persons under the influence of alcohol and narcotics, sleep-deprived persons, and persons who are experiencing severe emotional or physical pain. Theory of mind deficits have also been observed in deaf children who are late signers (i.e., are born to hearing parents), but the deficit is due to the delay in language learning, not any cognitive deficit, and therefore disappears once the child learns sign language.[74]"

She takes everyone at face value because she doesn't grasp that they might have hidden feelings ("Eric and Rickie are my friends! They said so!"). She doesn't understand why everyone on earth doesn't take her at face value as well ("Why does everyone think I'm lying about this?"). And she probably thinks she's the only one clever enough to be manipulative (even if ham-fistedly) or lie (even if unbelievably).

It's all coming together...

Emotional Prolapse

Cow Psychologist
kiwifarms.net
I know this has been said a lot but holy fuck, I've never seen beetus knuckles quite so bad. Her knuckles look like mine did after accidentally slamming them into the wall moving furniture. Jesus. Even the discoloration around her neck isn't that bad.

If you took a photo of just her dirty, bruised-looking knuckles and arms full of unhealed sores, people would think it was a photo of a heroin junkie's arms. For real. She's entering Luna Slater territory. At least Luna's wrecking her life to get high. ALR is letting food wreck her life like it's heroin, only the food high is even shorter than a heroin high.

What peeves me most about her health, though, is that she has the tools. She has the knowledge, the money, and most importantly all the time in the world to get her shit together. The average Bumfuck, KY fatass at least has the excuse of not being educated about diet, likely has shitty insurance and can't afford to see a nutritionist, let alone piss off several of them. The average KY fatty at least can cook unhealthy food that TASTES good. They've usually got a couple kids to feed, probably on a shoestring budget, often while working two separate jobs to make ends meet. ALR has nothing to care for but her own fat ass, and she can't even manage that. No, she'd rather overdose on gross biscuits from a tin and the gastronomic nightmare they call "chocolate gravy."

I just don't get it. If you're gonna be a 600lb fatty, at least be the kind with a nice personality and a great fried chicken recipe. Becky's dead great-grandmother is probably rolling in her grave after seeing the canned clusterfucks Amber calls soup.

Last edited:

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
I know this has been said a lot but holy fuck, I've never seen beetus knuckles quite so bad. Her knuckles look like mine did after accidentally slamming them into the wall moving furniture. Jesus. Even the discoloration around her neck isn't that bad.

If you took a photo of just her dirty, bruised-looking knuckles and arms full of unhealed sores, people would think it was a photo of a heroin junkie's arms. For real. She's entering Luna Slater territory. At least Luna's wrecking her life to get high. ALR is letting food wreck her life like it's heroin, only the food high is even shorter than a heroin high.

What peeves me most about her health, though, is that she has the tools. She has the knowledge, the money, and most importantly all the time in the world to get her shit together. The average Bumfuck, KY fatass at least has the excuse of not being educated about diet, likely has shitty insurance and can't afford to see a nutritionist, let alone piss off several of them. The average KY fatty at least can cook unhealthy food that TASTES good. They've usually got a couple kids to feed, probably on a shoestring budget, often while working two separate jobs to make ends meet. ALR has nothing to care for but her own fat ass, and she can't even manage that. No, she'd rather overdose on gross biscuits from a tin and the gastronomic nightmare they call "chocolate gravy."

I just don't get it. If you're gonna be a 600lb fatty, at least be the kind with a nice personality and a great fried chicken recipe. Becky's dead great-grandmother is probably rolling in her grave after seeing the canned clusterfucks Amber calls soup.
did you see her fucking wrist?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino