Orbiter Official Becky thread (and the Rebecca Williams Clan) - White Trash At Its Best

Sociopathic Smeghead

One of (a) few (too many) words
kiwifarms.net
I'd like to think that Pippeyy is more shocked than genuinely surprised at Amber's behaviour. Even for a fully blown, POS narc, even by Amber's very low standards, I have to admit that her callousness and self-absorption caught me off guard too.
I know I shouldn't be shocked at her behaviour by now, given the fact that she's perfectly fine trying to gain attention through false rape accusations and making slanderous comments that put Yaniv to shame, and I'm not shocked, per se, but as a person this shit is genuinely unnerving to me. I try to not get emotionally invested in the cows because it's just not worth it, but some shit really does just get to you.
I know Bob's death did the same to lots of trolls and farmers.
I may be an irrelevant, shit talking autist who spends way too much free time chuckling at the antics of the cows, but I'd like to think I have a shred of empathy and dignity left to know when to draw the line.
To watch Amber use people like her rag-on-a-stick fucks me up. I just can't understand, no matter how shit of a person you are, how you could do something like this to the person you supposedly want to spend the rest of your life with.
My condolences to anyone on the farms who has lost a loved one through cancer :feels:It's truly heartbreaking and an experience I wouldn't wish even on my worst enemy.
Just when I thought she couldn't stoop any lower. Morals are the only limbo bar Amber will ever be able to squeeze her gunt under.

hourglass figure

I know what works for me
kiwifarms.net
Even for a fully blown, POS narc, even by Amber's very low standards, I have to admit that her callousness and self-absorption caught me off guard too.
Anyone who has a legit narc in their lives isn't surprised. Just remember, there is always an angle and it's always for personal gain and attention. It's almost always at someone else's expense too.

Seeing this type of behaviour can be emotionally draining when you are a normal person who can empathize with certain situations (like what becky is currently going through). Take some time away from this if you need to.

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Was Becky ever to make peace with her mom over the fact that she's a lesbian among other things? Having a parent that you have unresolved issues with die fucks you up pretty badly.

I really hope Becky does what's best for herself and spends as much time with her mom as possible during these last final months. Fuck Amber.
hahaha oh no no no no, do you remember how she was acting when becky spent a few days away?
Her narc ass isnt gonna go for it especially now that she is sooper sick uwu

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
I'd like to think that Pippeyy is more shocked than genuinely surprised at Amber's behaviour. Even for a fully blown, POS narc, even by Amber's very low standards, I have to admit that her callousness and self-absorption caught me off guard too.
I know I shouldn't be shocked at her behaviour by now, given the fact that she's perfectly fine trying to gain attention through false rape accusations and making slanderous comments that put Yaniv to shame, and I'm not shocked, per se, but as a person this shit is genuinely unnerving to me. I try to not get emotionally invested in the cows because it's just not worth it, but some shit really does just get to you.
I know Bob's death did the same to lots of trolls and farmers.
I may be an irrelevant, shit talking autist who spends way too much free time chuckling at the antics of the cows, but I'd like to think I have a shred of empathy and dignity left to know when to draw the line.
To watch Amber use people like her rag-on-a-stick fucks me up. I just can't understand, no matter how shit of a person you are, how you could do something like this to the person you supposedly want to spend the rest of your life with.
My condolences to anyone on the farms who has lost a loved one through cancer :feels:It's truly heartbreaking and an experience I wouldn't wish even on my worst enemy.
Just when I thought she couldn't stoop any lower. Morals are the only limbo bar Amber will ever be able to squeeze her gunt under.
Yes, I was more shocked than surprised. It’s a new low, even for Amber. In the past she has least faked emotions and caring. She didn’t even bother putting on a show of it.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I really hope Becky does what's best for herself and spends as much time with her mom as possible during these last final months. Fuck Amber.
If you read twitter, Big Al's already been diagnosed with cancer and is DYEEEEEN. People are so fucking stupid.

Holy shit, posted April 19? This last month of Amber making and filming bullshit "sagas" within two or three days that she spread out over a month for drama and views has been done entirely knowing the prognosis and timeline? Truly awful.
Truly malignant narcissism. Anybody who's lived with a narc is just shrugging at this, because it's par for the course.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Doctor didn’t give her a “time limit” but you don’t go into remission with Stage 4 liver cancer. it’s a death sentence and Id be shocked if she made it to fall.

Huh. Pancreatitis and liver cancer. Does anyone know if Norma was a heavy drinker? (I don’t mean this question to sound rude, I feel sorry for anyone with cancer, I’m just curious.)
Anyone can hit the unlucky lottery but the biggest risk factors are being over 60, hepatitis, obesity and cirrhosis of the liver (which alcoholism can cause).

All that said I currently know a man with liver cancer and his only risk factor from the above was being over 60. They are taking a pretty radical treatment for his cancer but they still only hope that might buy him a year at most, if it even works.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Gallstones & certain medications can as well. A person I knew with an infection requiring several heavy duty antibiotics & no other risk factors developed it. It can be a pretty painful condition to have & if that is in addition to pain from her cancer... again, I hope her doctors are trying to keep her as comfortable as possible.

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
It is not a "time limit". The doctor is not going to kill her in a few months. The numbers are a prognosis based on survival rates. Liver cancer is up there with pancreatic cancer as a super killer that can take out half of the people diagnosed in the first year. People with localized tumors do better because medical people with fancy tools can remove those tumors surgically. Once cancer starts spreading, you have chemo and transplants, but your days are numbered either way.
Norma's a [meanie] and she raised [disreputable] kids - but she doesn't deserve to die from stage 4 liver cancer. [Shucks]. Hopefully she'll be heavily sedated in her final days.
If she ends up in hospice, they will kill her with increasingly larger doses of opioids.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If she ends up in hospice, they will kill her with increasingly larger doses of opioids.
I promise you, dying pumped full of Ativan and opioids is far, far better than dying in a time and place where compassion and morphine are unknown.
I hope her doctors are trying to keep her as comfortable as possible.
Your first clue that you're dying is when they give you the good drugs. Ain't nobody want you having fun until the very end.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And once you're on hospice- ER visits, tests-nothing will be done. All they'll do is make you comfortable and let you go.
Someone very close to me was on it a few years ago. He was on a high dose of Ativan, liquid Morphine and Roxicet 10mg and Roxicet 20mg.
You can only get 2 weeks supply of meds filled at a time.
He was gone within 7 months of being put on hospice.
I'd want to go out that way. Fuck living in a bunch of pain and suffering

Salade Nicoise

A healthy French lunch.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like has been mentioned, liver and pancreas are so savagely lethal and so fucking variable. The person I know who passed managed to beat out the year from their diagnosis - the family did EVERYTHING, fancy hell expensive treatments, holistic shit, the patient even made it on a transplant list (they were not a candidate for resection). Got better, then suddenly got worse... significantly worse. They gave them 3 months. They were dead 3 weeks later, in hospital. Didn't even make it to hospice. Fucking awful.

Tags
None