Orbiter Official Becky thread (and the Rebecca Williams Clan) - White Trash At Its Best

Chihiro

"Stop getting any bigger or they'll EAT YOU"
kiwifarms.net
Just received word from a reliable source that Norma passed away yesterday. I haven't been able to confirm this but I believe the person who relayed the info.
If that really is the case my heart goes out to Becky and her family. They may not have been good people, but losing a parent is rough.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
After Mendy It's the universe restoring it's balance.
Misty the pedo fucker doesn't seem so smug now wishing cancer to everyone.
Hambo is celebrating, has her prized Necky only to herself... forever
I guess Necky had a lot of quality time with her dying mom while in Lexington buying a 6k bed and cleaning Hambo's arse.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The question is: How can Amber make this all about her?

Asshole shitposting aside, I hope Becky got to spend time with her before she passed and my condolences to the family.

There is way too much fucking cancer in Kentucky. I know there is a genetic component, but what about the environment (or Misty's curse fu)? I hope the Williams clan are having their regular screenings and even getting them early.
Yeah, that's something I wonder about also. I hope Becky realizes she is about to age out of being "young" and will need to find a dermatologist because annual skin cancer exams should begin at age 30.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
There is way too much fucking cancer in Kentucky. I know there is a genetic component, but what about the environment (or Misty's curse fu)? I hope the Williams clan are having their regular screenings and even getting them early.
There is an environmental problem when it comes to Kentuckians and cancer. I can't remember all the details but it's full of coal, coal mines, pollen, mold, and the culture says that tobacco use is A-Ok.

Tags
None