Orbiter Official Becky thread (and the Rebecca Williams Clan) - White Trash At Its Best

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
Lots of people give Becky [crap], but although she is 100% responsible for the mess she now finds herself in, I can understand why she's so codependent on Amber (apart from just wanting a "free ride"). Depression kills your motivation to do pretty much anything, and she seems like the typical doormat who has no self-esteem and no clue how to assert herself, I. E. the perfect victim for someone like Amber. Although she hates everything about her life, she'll likely feel like she doesn't have the energy to make a change or that saying "no" will be pointless anyways. Sometimes people like her snap out of it and realize that people only walk all over them because they allow them to, and at least make an attempt to grow some balls. It'll be tough for Becky though. AL did a great job isolating her from everybody who used to care about her, and it's hard to get your life back on track when you have zero support.
Becky is white trash descended from white trash. Everyone has problems. Most people do not "solve" them by moving in with a great big ball of a fat so they can sit around playing with finger paints and child-safe scissors. You can and should hate the other people that have been in Amber's life, but at least they had some goals and aspirations.

Becky is a remora. She latches on to someone to eat their poops. That is how she expects to get by. She and Amber did not meet at some lesbian hot sex party for sexy lesbian dykes (no girldick allowed!). Becky found a big fat whale and attached herself to it. If anything, Amber is too good for Becky and people should be happy when Amber finally rids herself of that parasite.

Last edited:

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
God damn. Im curious how much time Becky got to spend with her mom before it happened. Not only did amber have surgery a week and a half ago but shes also one the laziest/ spoiled people on the planet and completely helpless. On top of that norma lived about a hour from lexington, so was Becky driving a hour every day/every other day to see her mom after feeding and doing other shit as she healed? Was Kristine doing it? If she wasnt with her mom that much during the final days she will feel intense guilt that she spent it with someone who gives no fucks about her.

Bananasaurus

kiwifarms.net
If anything, Amber is too good for Becky and people should be happy when Amber finally rids herself of that parasite.
Very optimistic of you to say that Amber is too good for anyone. I mean, she's probably unironically the best-looking lesbo in Kentucky, but while Beggy leeches off Amber for her money, Amber doesn't drive, didn't have a valid ID for I don't know how many years, has no health insurance, doesn't pay her hospital bills, depends on her girlfriends for a place to live, had Destiny's mom pay for all her useless weight loss shit etc. Amber can't even get alcohol or fast food by herself. If Becky is a remora, Amber is a parasite.

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net
Very optimistic of you to say that Amber is too good for anyone. I mean, she's probably unironically the best-looking lesbo in Kentucky, but while Beggy leeches off Amber for her money, Amber doesn't drive, didn't have a valid ID for I don't know how many years, has no health insurance, doesn't pay her hospital bills, depends on her girlfriends for a place to live, had Destiny's mom pay for all her useless weight loss shit etc. Amber can't even get alcohol or fast food by herself. If Becky is a remora, Amber is a parasite.
The two have a co-morbid relationship - one hand washes the other - they deserve each other they need each other- sadomasochism in all it's glory.

They are Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton only fat, ugly, stupid and sexless

KiwiKunt

kiwifarms.net
First, Norma was a piece of shit. Second, condolences to her family because even people like Norma have people who love them.
It is even more shit when a mother like Norma dies because there is so much toxicity and unresolved anger that has nowhere to go -there is no real closure - Becky is going to be a proper mess and she does not have the emotional intelligence to work through it

(sorry for the double post but I did these quite far apart (time wise) and I don't know how to splice them - so don't bitch slap me

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
So Becky is more desirable than Amber because Becky can drive? That is Becky's good quality that will land her another mate? The only thing Becky has going for her is he enviable wiener bulge.

Becky is a gormless moron who is content with being a layabout. She sought out Amber to get her out of the life of drudgery that was working at a hardware store. Becky's next "gf" will be Unkie Sam and disability payments. She is a bad person who contributes nothing. Amber does next to nothing, but she can at least pay her own rent. Becky cannot even pay the cable bill. She takes and takes and takes (oh, but she bought Amber flowers with her no income just like a child uses daddy's money to buy his mommy a necklace). The only reason she is still around is because real assistants who are not idiots cost more than novelty hats and a carton of the cheapest Chinese acrylic paint per week.
The two have a co-morbid relationship - one hand washes the other - they deserve each other they need each other- sadomasochism in all it's glory.

They are Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton only fat, ugly, stupid and sexless
Amber needs a Becky. She could be replaced by any dopey lesbian. Becky cannot replace Amber so easily. Destiny and Dana are not exactly so wealthy that they can avoid Amber. They still need her money. I doubt Becky will get palimony when it is over.
What the [wonka] is the point of arguing which fat lesbian is worse?

They're both fat and I would not have sex with them. Neither should you!
People still are under the illusion that Becky is a poor victim of Amber. They actually seem to really believe that Becky could spread her wings and be successful adult if only she removed the Ambertross around the fleshy area where her neck should be.

Last edited:

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Becky is more desirable than Amber because Becky can drive? That is Becky's good quality that will land her another mate? The only thing Becky has going for her is he enviable wiener bulge.

Becky is a gormless moron who is content with being a layabout. She sought out Amber to get her out of the life of drudgery that was working at a hardware store. Becky's next "gf" will be Unkie Sam and disability payments. She is a bad person who contributes nothing. Amber does next to nothing, but she can at least pay her own rent. Becky cannot even pay the cable bill. She takes and takes and takes (oh, but she bought Amber flowers with her no income just like a child uses daddy's money to buy his mommy a necklace). The only reason she is still around is because real assistants who are not idiots cost more than novelty hats and a carton of the cheapest Chinese acrylic paint per week.

Amber needs a Becky. She could be replaced by any dopey lesbian. Becky cannot replace Amber so easily. Destiny and Dana are not exactly so wealthy that they can avoid Amber. They still need her money. I doubt Becky will get palimony when it is over.
What the fuck is the point of arguing which fat lesbian is worse?

They're both fat and I would not have sex with them. Neither should you!

KiwiKunt

kiwifarms.net

Amber has a pre-teen boy fetish because of her childhood issues with her brothers - Can you imagine what went through the head of the oncologist when he had to explain Amber's surgery to a Weeble with a gunt face and her baseball cap on backwards?

***I am sorry but Amber did not have it that bad - I can imagine many people on here can share stories that makes Amber's look like The Brady Bunch - She has all the means to get the help she needs to become a fully formed adult but she prefers to stay in a bubble and play the victim she has the partner she deserves and Becky is the same - we should save our pity for those worthy of it***

EDIT *** I have since retracted this comment as I was pulled up on it and accept it was unfair to judge her against the experience of others = I have chosen not to to delete it because that would be dishonest

Last edited:

Thumb Butler

kiwifarms.net
Part of me hopes she has the sense to stay home, but the more evil part of me wants her to come scootypuffin into the funeral home dressed in full mourning garb complete with veil.
The veil should cover the entire scooter and then get stuck when she tries to get to the front row seating, making her hit reverse by mistake and rear right into the casket.

ihavent_ee_uhn

kiwifarms.net
I wonder if fatty had even let becky see her recently
I wonder that myself, it's really hard to tell. But with Amber's own -CANCER SCARE- I bet she wanted to still keep Becky close by since the Neckster is still a pushover and was Amber's caretaker for how many years... she may have actually done so. I sincerely hope not, but no matter how awful Norma was, that is her mother. I hope Becky was able to actually see her as much as she could before she passed. Plus Amber's methmama is there to "take care of her" too... which also blows my mind. Kristine is honestly a fucking stranger to her, despite what Amber thinks, or just wants to think in that fat addled brain of hers.

Last edited:
Tags
None