Orbiter Official Becky thread (and the Rebecca Williams Clan) - White Trash At Its Best

Papa Adolfo's Take'n'Bake

It's screamin' good.
kiwifarms.net
Think it'll be:

1) an Uzi and a rooftop;
2) a bottle of Jack, a razor blade and a hot bath; or
3) 500 lbs of leaking Hefty bags disposed of in random Dumpsters across Lexington?
Becky going postal is more than we deserve. I think what will happen instead is a week long shriek war before things go status quo ante bellum.

iSaidShhh

Father John Misty Dawn Pedofucker
kiwifarms.net
Is it normal for a 54 year old woman to also be a great-grandmother? Unless those are somehow step-great-grandkids...
Sure. Trash gets going young everywhere, although somewhere like Assfuck, Kentucky is probably a shining example. There's not much for teenagers to do except meth, petty crime and each other.

Story problem: A had B at 17, B had C at 18, C had D at 17, D's now 2 and A's a great-grandparent and could easily be a great-great-grandparent by the time they're seventy. It's fucking horrifically depressing and a great example of generational poverty and poor decisions in action, but when it's what your family has always done and probably all the families around you, it seems normal.

TomatilloSalsa

Easy Peasy Portuguese-y
kiwifarms.net
Part of me hopes she has the sense to stay home, but the more evil part of me wants her to come scootypuffin into the funeral home dressed in full mourning garb complete with veil.
Right as the eulogy is being read, the church doors burst open and in comes AL on a scooter she lifted from Wommart, clad in full Victorian-style widows' weeds with a giant black veil. The scooter struggles under her weight and the loud groaning of the motor echoes throughout the room. Slowly she makes her way to the front, clumsily shifting into reverse as she tries to parallel park next to the pew where Becky is sitting.

And then, AL scoots on up by the casket and belts out an a cappella rendition of "Wind Beneath My Wings" punctuated by crocodile tears and gasps for air.

seizure-san

Literally shaking rn
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sure. Trash gets going young everywhere, although somewhere like Assfuck, Kentucky is probably a shining example. There's not much for teenagers to do except meth, petty crime and each other.
Yeah you're absolutely right about that, and actually it's even worse than that honestly. PL but I grew up in a small-ish town in KY and there were 3 pregnant girls in just my homeroom class my freshman year of high school. And one chick got knocked up in middle school, and it was hardly even a scandal. The high school had its own daycare on site because there were so many teen preggos. 17 or 18 would be considered pretty ""normal"" in a lot of places, unfortunately.

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net
The veil should cover the entire scooter and then get stuck when she tries to get to the front row seating, making her hit reverse by mistake and rear right into the casket.
Don't forget is is MuMuLynn now - she will be scooting around like a Dalek with a blackout curtain thrown over it

So I have KLF in my head - all aboard for MuMu Land - (I know it's not Tennessee but ......)

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
Part of me hopes she has the sense to stay home, but the more evil part of me wants her to come scootypuffin into the funeral home dressed in full mourning garb complete with veil.
Perfect occasion to dust off her black feather boa from her R.a.P.E. video. All we need then is for Big AL to perform her poetry... I just hope no one makes fun of how she looks or speaks - she's liable to chimp out and start calling all the mourners 'dispecktful pieces of shit'. Please, please make this happen lololololol.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
She wasn't a bad person, just bad at being a person. Rest in peace.
Maybe she wasn't a bad person and we're just getting biased accounts but she sounded like a right hateful hag to me.

This is NOT NEWs. What is stage 5 liver cancer? There is none. So woman with stage 4 liver cancer dying is not news.
Some people didn't believe she was as sick as she said because she has lied and grifted so much in the past. It's also possible that she didn't look as sick as she actually was until the last week or two, cancer patients can deteriorate pretty fucking rapidly.

Tags
None