Orbiter Official Becky thread (and the Rebecca Williams Clan) - White Trash At Its Best

SuBunny

kiwifarms.net
Becky isn’t helpless. She is choosing to stay with Fatass. Becky’s whole family are pieces of shit and the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. She’s actually living quite a good life. I mean people get certified and paid to take care of people like Fatass and still struggle to pay their bills. Becky is gucci. She just needs to get her weight under control but I would say that her mental health problems (caused by trauma from her family) is a huge factor in that...welp and the fact she stays with Fatass. There’s no type of motivation in that environment or incentive to live a healthier life. They are both lazy useless piles of flesh, not contributing to society, only adding more than their fair share of waste to the earth.

Gorlax

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
kiwifarms.net
Even if we were to believe Amber (lol) about her Becky-approved “mourning” process, what an apathetic way to treat a recently grieving partner still. Like yeah people need to distract themselves from a heavy loss, you can’t cry 24/7, but how about watching Naruto with her? Asking her about the article she’s reading? Instead of sperging on Twitter in response to your utter sociopathy with “well she isn’t THAT sad so 🤷‍♀️

If your partner needs your support give them your support. If they’d rather handle the grieving on their own but they want to take a step back and laugh for a bit, make time to laugh with them. Otherwise that’s not a distraction, that’s not “forgetting someone literally died,” that’s isolation and numbing.

‘course if I was Becky I’d want Amber nowhere the fuck NEAR me one way or the other, but then again if I was becky I’d sack up after the fuck marry hug and naruto-run the holy hell out of there.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
‘course if I was Becky I’d want Amber nowhere the fuck NEAR me one way or the other
Yeah, I had also been thinking that the nicest thing Amber could do for Becky is leave her the hell alone. We look at her behavior on Twitter and call her insensitive, and it is, but I have serious doubts Becky bothers looking at Amber's social media and couldn't care less what she says on there as long as she's not screeching and leaves Becky alone.

dingobaby

kiwifarms.net
Becky’s new man cave. Her tastes haven’t refined at all since moving to the big city.
I can't with Becky's 90s aesthetic. She is trying to relive a decade in which she was a baby-early preteen. I know a lot of girls emulate this same theme, but they seem to know that styles will change. Becky is genuinely stunted in this neon Nikelodeon middleschool depression.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't with Becky's 90s aesthetic. She is trying to relive a decade in which she was a baby-early preteen. I know a lot of girls emulate this same theme, but they seem to know that styles will change. Becky is genuinely stunted in this neon Nikelodeon middleschool depression.
It makes sense that she's going all in on it now, when you consider that she just lost her mother and is probably desperate to recapture the feeling of a time when her life wasn't absolute shit. I know she was always into it, even before her mom got sick, but she seems to have ramped it up quite a bit and honestly I can't blame her.

Turd Blossom

My gravy mug runneth over
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Becky’s new man cave. Her tastes haven’t refined at all since moving to the big city.
necky n twonks.jpg
Good god, have you ever seen two more defeated looking creatures?

It's hard to feel to muster up too much sympathy for Big Al's Thumbservant, as (save for the recent unfortunate turn of events with her mom) this is the miserable life she's chosen, but Jeeesus with that hair, the chin that's melting into her neck, and the extra elbees she's packed on.. Becky is looking rough. And poor Twinkie looks like she has shellshock from the whole period-hole-situation saga.

At least Becky got a comfy new chair out of all this - at least until Amber gives it away to charity (aka Destiny) because "it doesn't match anything" and she can't fit her big ol' ass in it.

I have a feeling that Becky is going to completely lose her shit when it finally fully dawns on her that she is completely isolated with no one to talk to in a city she never wanted to move to and is scared to drive in, in a tiny apartment she's expected to take care of, with Amber constantly up in her grill, monitoring her every move and demanding attention unless she's out fetching food or running errands.
Add Amber's menopause and Becky's grief into the chili soup-type-deal and things could start getting pretty interesting.

Last edited:

fvckm3

have you taken your b12?
kiwifarms.net
I have a feeling that Becky is going to completely lose her shit when it finally fully dawns on her that she is completely isolated with no one to talk to in a city she never wanted to move to and is scared to drive in, in a tiny apartment she's expected to take care of, with Amber constantly up in her grill, monitoring her every move and demanding attention unless she's out fetching food or running errands.
Add Amber's menopause and Becky's grief into the chili soup-type-deal and things could start getting pretty interesting
Screen Shot 2020-08-04 at 5.46.41 AM.png

Victims of abusive & toxic relationships tend to get more submissive
This move just screams Relationship Abuse 101.
  • Isolate your partner
  • make them feel like youre the only one they can depend on
  • make them financially dependent on you
  • Love bomb with gifts & words
  • dont give them a chance to think twice about the relationship
I hope Amberlynn's meno is enough to push Becky over the edge... finally
So excited for this new story arch!

BIg Fat Wang

kiwifarms.net
All this talk about Necky necking herself is wishful thinking imo. That story about the missing bullet always reeked of wattpad lesbian emo bullshit to me. I could be wrong but seems to me like people really expect something exciting to happen.... you know who it is we're dealing with, right?
Edit: I posted this in the wrong place but my point still stands

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
Becky over the last 5-6 months
I dont like Becky but damn she needs some help and therapy.
Screenshot_20200915-195003(1).png

Edit: I understand alot of people have gained weight over quarantine, but her and Al have lived a quarantine life for years. This is due to her influence and her mom's death. It sucks that she wont get a chance to cope or grieve and has a partner that manipulates her with a technique of "distractions" like food and toys.

Amber’s period hole

Point blank period hole.
kiwifarms.net
Edit: I understand alot of people have gained weight over quarantine, but her and Al have lived a quarantine life for years. This is due to her influence and her mom's death. It sucks that she wont get a chance to cope or grieve and has a partner that manipulates her with a technique of "distractions" like food and toys.
I mean, it’s normal to have gained a few pounds, the “quarantine 15”, but holy shot she basically gained the quarantine 200 and undid all the work she did to lose the weight (even tho, according to Amber, she wasn’t doing anything special - she would know).

Tags
None