Orbiter Official Becky thread (and the Rebecca Williams Clan) - White Trash At Its Best

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really believe that Becky will never have any chance of ever losing weight ever while living with Amber basically every period. Just not possible. Not plausible. It would be very hard but maybe possible if she was away from Amber. Amber probably accidentally sabotages Beck from losing the weight. As well as flat out purposely sabotages Becky as well. Becky weighs less than Amber so ambler lyn probably just assumes Becky really don’t need to lose weight. Also she herself can’t lose weight so why try to let Becky lose weight. She weighs less however I once recently saw a pic of the two of the standing side by side and it looked like they weighed the same amount. But I think Amber is like 200 pounds heavier.

but the thing that bothers me the most, is beckys neck. The lack of a chin. should it even be called a double chin because she just don’t have no chin. Her neck just terrifies me to my core. It’s tragic how bad someone can end up looking. Amber Lynn has a double chin and looks bad but neckys neck looks even worse than ambers neck. Lots of things look wrong on Amber of course but beckys neck just looks so wrong. So wrong. So disturbing. I hate that neck of hers. I just can’t stand that neck. I jus can’t deal with that neck. It’s a frog neck. What if someone casted a spell on you and suddenly your neck looked like beckys. It would be horrible. I should probably delete this post instead of sending it, however, someone needs to stand up and take a stand about that neck, and say, no, that neck, it’s just not right.

formershroomeryuser

kiwifarms.net
I really believe that Becky will never have any chance of ever losing weight ever while living with Amber basically every period. Just not possible. Not plausible. It would be very hard but maybe possible if she was away from Amber. Amber probably accidentally sabotages Beck from losing the weight. As well as flat out purposely sabotages Becky as well. Becky weighs less than Amber so ambler lyn probably just assumes Becky really don’t need to lose weight. Also she herself can’t lose weight so why try to let Becky lose weight. She weighs less however I once recently saw a pic of the two of the standing side by side and it looked like they weighed the same amount. But I think Amber is like 200 pounds heavier.

but the thing that bothers me the most, is beckys neck. The lack of a chin. should it even be called a double chin because she just don’t have no chin. Her neck just terrifies me to my core. It’s tragic how bad someone can end up looking. Amber Lynn has a double chin and looks bad but neckys neck looks even worse than ambers neck. Lots of things look wrong on Amber of course but beckys neck just looks so wrong. So wrong. So disturbing. I hate that neck of hers. I just can’t stand that neck. I jus can’t deal with that neck. It’s a frog neck. What if someone casted a spell on you and suddenly your neck looked like beckys. It would be horrible. I should probably delete this post instead of sending it, however, someone needs to stand up and take a stand about that neck, and say, no, that neck, it’s just not right.
These things are just disturbing a man explains in hella accurate terms

fvckm3

have you taken your b12?
kiwifarms.net
becky recently updated her fb profile
looks like a fat faggy version of Justin Beiber

yeesh.png

lol @ Ambers mom commenting and saying she looks sexy cute
ew

eeek.png

did she recently become a metalhead? I feels like thats new.
thought she was into grunge hipster music
lol baby art.png

okay... who's 30 years old and proudly posts shitty notebook doodles on FB?
Its embarrassingly juvenile

Soda Sink

my dietitian blocked me
kiwifarms.net
becky recently updated her fb profile
looks like a fat faggy version of Justin Beiber

View attachment 1612657
lol @ Ambers mom commenting and saying she looks sexy cute
ew

View attachment 1612658
did she recently become a metalhead? I feels like thats new.
thought she was into grunge hipster music
View attachment 1612663
okay... who's 30 years old and proudly posts shitty notebook doodles on FB?
Its embarrassingly juvenile
Why is Becky so into weed if she supposedly doesn't smoke it? I also love how Amber had to make it about herself as always.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net

Necky had a chance before meeting Hambo, she was at her less fat and almost human neck phase with the gays, she used to eat with them and work.... was her best shot at resembling a human being...
She then decided to milk Hambo's 6 tits and look where it got her, well done Necky.

SnarlieNarlie

kiwifarms.net
We already have an image of the pinnacle of Becky hotness. She had midget arms at chubby weight so now at super fatass weight they must be awful. Can any MDs from the dead baby thread explain wtf is going on with these genetics?
12 years to go from smallfat with a cute face to THE THUMB. :gunt:
View attachment 1614200
It is a real photo of Becky?!?!??! ...These arms....it almost looks like some Contergan abuse was going on when her mom was pregnant! Woohoow! :cryblood:

Red Mask

War is Intellect
kiwifarms.net
Necky had a chance before meeting Hambo, she was at her less fat and almost human neck phase with the gays, she used to eat with them and work.... was her best shot at resembling a human being...
She then decided to milk Hambo's 6 tits and look where it got her, well done Necky.
But, in her mind, she’d be thinking about how all of her time is HERS(well, Amber’s) and she doesn’t have to answer to any boss(well, Amber), and she can engage in things that she really wants to do and is more important than the world.

Totally worth the deal with the devil to her, I’m sure.

Antigarden

Incel CEO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We already have an image of the pinnacle of Becky hotness. She had midget arms at chubby weight so now at super fatass weight they must be awful. Can any MDs from the dead baby thread explain wtf is going on with these genetics?
12 years to go from smallfat with a cute face to THE THUMB. :gunt:
View attachment 1614200
Why do her proportions look so messed up here? Her head looks gigantic and her arms are tiny

draculasestateagent

kiwifarms.net
Tags
None