Orbiter Official Becky thread (and the Rebecca Williams Clan) - White Trash At Its Best

beanbag in a hurry

good lord!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Becky has been surprisingly lively and happy in the latest vlogs, despite having just recently lost her mother, something that would knock anyone out of commission for a good while even if you know the loss is on its grim way. My theory is that her new found lust for life is the direct result of Normas death.
The shame tyrant is gone! She can finally be her 14-year-old boy self now!
I almost feel sympathetic - what a gigantic bitch of a mother Norma must have been to the point that Becky is, to the limited extent that she can, absolutely glowing and thriving now.
wow

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Becky has been surprisingly lively and happy in the latest vlogs, despite having just recently lost her mother, something that would knock anyone out of commission for a good while even if you know the loss is on its grim way. My theory is that her new found lust for life is the direct result of Normas death.
The shame tyrant is gone! She can finally be her 14-year-old boy self now!
I almost feel sympathetic - what a gigantic bitch of a mother Norma must have been to the point that Becky is, to the limited extent that she can, absolutely glowing and thriving now.
wow
oh no no her and her mother were just the same only difference is beckys moms neck and chin were seperate and she wasnt a manboy dike

phoenixrrt762

kiwifarms.net
I really believe that Becky will never have any chance of ever losing weight ever while living with Amber basically every period. Just not possible. Not plausible. It would be very hard but maybe possible if she was away from Amber. Amber probably accidentally sabotages Beck from losing the weight. As well as flat out purposely sabotages Becky as well. Becky weighs less than Amber so ambler lyn probably just assumes Becky really don’t need to lose weight. Also she herself can’t lose weight so why try to let Becky lose weight. She weighs less however I once recently saw a pic of the two of the standing side by side and it looked like they weighed the same amount. But I think Amber is like 200 pounds heavier.

but the thing that bothers me the most, is beckys neck. The lack of a chin. should it even be called a double chin because she just don’t have no chin. Her neck just terrifies me to my core. It’s tragic how bad someone can end up looking. Amber Lynn has a double chin and looks bad but neckys neck looks even worse than ambers neck. Lots of things look wrong on Amber of course but beckys neck just looks so wrong. So wrong. So disturbing. I hate that neck of hers. I just can’t stand that neck. I jus can’t deal with that neck. It’s a frog neck. What if someone casted a spell on you and suddenly your neck looked like beckys. It would be horrible. I should probably delete this post instead of sending it, however, someone needs to stand up and take a stand about that neck, and say, no, that neck, it’s just not right.
A neck like that.....she needs a sleep study stat. I weep for the RRT or CRNA who has to put a tube in her throat if she needs surgery😳

ParappaTheRappa

kiwifarms.net
Becky’s dumb political and religious FB posts are more entertaining than Amber’s manufactured drama, anyway. I look forward to more autism before the election.
i would rather watch becky argue with her family members over political shit on facebook for the rest of my life than ever sit through another video of amberlynn doing absolutely fucking nothing

Fleasburger

Not enough fatties to watch.
kiwifarms.net
As others have said, "Mean mugging" Becky is the BEST Becky!

(Where is that damned gif of her pounding her hand into her fist and death staring at us haydurs?)

This one?

kiwifarms.net
I'm curious to see how Becky will be after Amber passes away. I wonder if it'll be a wake up call, or she'll just double down into comfort eating.

At the rate Becky's going though, she might die before Amber.

we might see Becky on my 600 pound life one day. I think she already has pre-diabetes and high blood pressure and she isn't even 30 yet (well this year, but she had it way before)

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Becky is worth more dead than alive to Cuntylynn.
I think becky is worth more to her alive. Sympathy asspats aren't going to: scoop the cat litter, do the house chores, drive her around, run her errands, allow her to shop places vis facetime while sitting on her ass in the car. Amber needs her house slave, and such an obedient one would be hard to replace.

Her mother isn't going to wipe her ass, and even if she would, she wouldn't allow her to eat rice even though amber knows what works for her, and for her rice is a diet food.

Fünter

gone hünting
kiwifarms.net
any guesses as to why Beckster hasn't been in the last few vlogs?

someone mentioned they might've broken up or something, but I highly doubt that.

• Optimistic
Reactions: some cunt