Orbiter Official Becky thread (and the Rebecca Williams Clan) - White Trash At Its Best

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
any guesses as to why Beckster hasn't been in the last few vlogs?

someone mentioned they might've broken up or something, but I highly doubt that.
It's sure possible considering she 'admitted' being in love with Dusty for (at least the first 18months of their 'relationship')

Equally possible it's just Albert trying to stir drama and Beckster is just off on food-Uber duties 🤷🏻‍♀️

violetluma

kiwifarms.net
any guesses as to why Beckster hasn't been in the last few vlogs?

someone mentioned they might've broken up or something, but I highly doubt that.
If she were smart enough she would, but as I said in another thread I doubt Becky and Amber broke up cause that would mean she'd have to get off her gunt and actually WORK.

Something a lot of people featured on the Farms don't want to do, especially if they don't have a disability preventing them from doing so.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Becky is really missing out on some serious subscriber coin by not having some kind of ranting channel about politics lol. She'd clean up and hate views in a week! Maybe even out-do Amber!

She really doesn't have a thought of her own and it's sad. Too much time in her hands talking all that crap on Facebook what do you expect.

wilderbeans

Queen of Autists
kiwifarms.net
Somebody mentioned Becky’s new possible spongebob tattoo and it being like a statement she will never grow up. Then I was thinking we are all so obsessed with Amber, including Amber being obsessed with herself that it hasn’t really been brought up (Or has it?)if Becky might be so into kid things because she is clinging to childhood and maybe it’s like Michael Jackson where he did that (besides being a pedophile and using it to groom kids and families) cause of all of the abuse he went through as a child.

becky is like Justin Assanti, has major issues but is being overshadowed by the bigger mess in the room,(Steven assanti) which I think she likes to hide in that shadow and also be in denial to herself that at least she’s not as bad as amber therefore is probably gonna be ok.

Who KNOWS what Norma subjected her to and there are pedos everywhere in Kentucky and that family I bet not just the sisters husband cause most people married to pedophiles I would imagine come from families where that sort of thing can he shrugged away and overlooked.

none of it matters if becky continues to be stagnant but it just was some food for thought I had. It might be lame Jenny Craig garbage food for thought I don’t know lol.

justagorl

kiwifarms.net
Somebody mentioned Becky’s new possible spongebob tattoo and it being like a statement she will never grow up.
I've attached a picture of Becky's arm in the new video (top) for reference along with a Pinterest result that I think looks suspiciously similar. It could be temporary as some people have said, but if it's real I have no doubt she'd copy a tattoo from a Google/pinterest search.
download_20201109_175102.jpg

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've attached a picture of Becky's arm in the new video (top) for reference along with a Pinterest result that I think looks suspiciously similar. It could be temporary as some people have said, but if it's real I have no doubt she'd copy a tattoo from a Google/pinterest search.

That's sad. She's basically an old 13-year-old boy.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Somebody mentioned Becky’s new possible spongebob tattoo and it being like a statement she will never grow up. Then I was thinking we are all so obsessed with Amber, including Amber being obsessed with herself that it hasn’t really been brought up (Or has it?)if Becky might be so into kid things because she is clinging to childhood and maybe it’s like Michael Jackson where he did that (besides being a pedophile and using it to groom kids and families) cause of all of the abuse he went through as a child.

becky is like Justin Assanti, has major issues but is being overshadowed by the bigger mess in the room,(Steven assanti) which I think she likes to hide in that shadow and also be in denial to herself that at least she’s not as bad as amber therefore is probably gonna be ok.

Who KNOWS what Norma subjected her to and there are pedos everywhere in Kentucky and that family I bet not just the sisters husband cause most people married to pedophiles I would imagine come from families where that sort of thing can he shrugged away and overlooked.

none of it matters if becky continues to be stagnant but it just was some food for thought I had. It might be lame Jenny Craig garbage food for thought I don’t know lol.
I thought Peter Pan was the patron saint of arrested development (see: randy constan) Has spongebob replaced peter pan, or would this be another thing becky screwed up?

• Informative
Reactions: Ann Berlin

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fat fucking moron. And the fact that she holds up a picture of Trump being kissed on the cheek as evidence of what a pervert he is just screams that she has a dead asf bedroom.
"How dare a young girl show affection to a man, who she's related to, that's sick and disgusting", says a woman who's wildest sexual experiences include rubbing gunts with some fat, smelly bitch.

Your_Fairy_Wish_Prince

I am your Fairy Wish Prince, at your service
kiwifarms.net
I thought Peter Pan was the patron saint of arrested development (see: randy constan) Has spongebob replaced peter pan, or would this be another thing becky screwed up?

Not to sperg but Peter Pan is terrifying, I vividly remember a quote from the book that basically said if ANY of the Lost Boys showed any sign of growing up Peter would “cull them from the group” this would cause him to leave Neverland in search of new children to replace the ones he...culled.

Spongebob is the icon of Beckys generation a thread to her childhood since its one of the few cartoons that has survived the test of time (much like Scooby-Doo) Becky herself has admitted that she is stuck in the 90’s. Though I wonder, who is Patrick to her Spongebob? Certainly not Hamber?

Low key I think those illustrations of Spongebob and Patrick are cute, but not something I would get a tattoo of.

Ann Berlin

חַג שָׂמֵחַ
kiwifarms.net
Are you referring to Peter Pan syndrome? Because that diagnosis doesn't involve an actual obsession with Peter Pan except for old man Randy's case. It's not like having an obsession with Spongebob is a sign of a nu-Peter Pan syndrome. Becky doesn't have an obsession with Spongebob, or one single cartoon or band either. She likes Spongebob but it's not to an autistic level.

Of course her interests in vidya, cartoons and graphic tees are childish. Not going to argue that. But someone can have childish interests and be an adult the rest of the day. Becky does not.