Orbiter Official Becky thread (and the Rebecca Williams Clan) - White Trash At Its Best

Cosmologic

kiwifarms.net
So Becky has been surprisingly lively and happy in the latest vlogs, despite having just recently lost her mother, something that would knock anyone out of commission for a good while even if you know the loss is on its grim way. My theory is that her new found lust for life is the direct result of Normas death.
The shame tyrant is gone! She can finally be her 14-year-old boy self now!
I almost feel sympathetic - what a gigantic bitch of a mother Norma must have been to the point that Becky is, to the limited extent that she can, absolutely glowing and thriving now.
wow
i have doubts about this, although when you consider that norma kicked becky out of her house for being gay and was presumably abusive towards her her entire childhood, it tracks.

the only reason i have doubts is because, despite being free from the judgement of her mom, she's now facing a new set of problems thanks to amberlynn being a validation-seeking bitch. the leaked voice recordings between amber and norma are bound to put a strain on amber's relationship with them now more than ever - they didn't like her before, but after those recordings, they probably will hate her if they hadn't already. that being said: becky will end up suffering a lot as a result of this, i think, and the biggest reason is that she won't have a choice but to take sides with amber, which will piss off her family and likely drive them away from her even more.

amber is also, according to people who knew them both, very similar to norma in terms of narcissistic behaviors and manipulation. it might also be the case that becky doesn't feel a sense of loss because amber is so similar to norma. she's basically just like her except she's a lesbian and takes care of everything for becky, from doctor's appointments to crayola art supplies to enabling her 90's obsession.

of course, that's all speculation. it's equally likely that becky really is thriving as a result of all of this happening and that she's now free to be who she really is: an adult morbidly obese woman obsessed with old 90's cartoons living with her somehow-even-more-morbidly-obese partner, living off of PF chang's and mcdonald's and earning her keep as the designated ass wiper.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm crossposting this from the Exceptional Haydurs thread because I think the content fits. This is some fat dangerhair who messaged Becky on Facebook and for some stupid reason, Becky responded. These aren't all in order, sorry about that.
FB_IMG_1606584953780.jpgFB_IMG_1606584935287.jpgFB_IMG_1606584878311.jpgFB_IMG_1606584854411.jpgFB_IMG_1606584840844.jpgFB_IMG_1606584763353.jpgFB_IMG_1606584735664.jpgFB_IMG_1606584999888.jpg

SnarlieNarlie

kiwifarms.net
snippet.jpg

Why does she explicitly relate to black transgender women as her sisters?
Wouldn't you expect her to relate to black gays and lesbians if you want to relate to someone who is black in the LGBT community?
Why "murdered black transgender women"?
Is this a freudian slip revealing her own looming transgender ambitions?
Some were speculating that since her mom passed it seems as if she is transitioning into some kind of Female2Male persona.

Lesbian Sleepover

Party Announcement
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1754118

Wouldn't you expect her to relate to black gays and lesbians if you want to relate to someone who is black in the LGBT community?
Some were speculating that since her mom passed it seems as if she is transitioning into some kind of Female2Male persona.

She's calling this out because right now, "black trans wymen" are the soup du jour . Everyone seems to be making it a big deal that a fraction of a percent of a smaller fraction of a percent of human beings might be in some kind of self-induced turmoil.

Just being black isn't enough
Just being gay isn't enough
You need still-experimental surgeries for oppression points now.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I'm crossposting this from the Exceptional Haydurs thread because I think the content fits. This is some fat dangerhair who messaged Becky on Facebook and for some stupid reason, Becky responded. These aren't all in order, sorry about that.

Hitting all the high notes.

Black folks - because they're totally NOT racist assholes? Check.
Black trans women - because they're NOT transphobic or racist assholes? Check.
Fatphobic - because the inane HAAS tards have made this a thing? Check.
Context/you don't know the whole story? Check.
Big Al and Norma made up, so there? Check.
A whole lotta bullshit about how they aren't terrible, trash people? Check.

I guess if she started getting T injections, she'd probably lose weight pretty damn fast if she bothered to reduce calories even a little and do some bare minimum lifting/cardio. Then again, Big Al ain't into dudes, so she says. It would make for more riveting content than this snoozefest, that's for sure.

Cuck Shack

Chuck's "writing shed."
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1754118

Becky is just broadcasting her basic woke white girl opinions for good boi points. If she knew a single tranny in real life, then this would be the TERF saga instead. Troons don't even get along with other troons.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Becky is just broadcasting her basic woke white girl opinions for good boi points. If she knew a single tranny in real life, then this would be the TERF saga instead. Troons don't even get along with other troons.

I agree, she tries too hard to appear woke. Like it's ok Becky, you live in Kentucky, nobody's gonna crucify you for not having friends from minority groups, no need to make them up.

Her most cringe tale of woke (to me) was from a Younow several Christmases ago, she told some absurd story about how a black family purchased a black doll in Walmart at the customer service counter and she deduced that Walmart doesn't sell black dolls and it had to be "ordered in special". Instead of you know, it being Christmas time and toys selling out all the time, or the family perhaps picking it up after ordering online or asking for it to be put on hold, or any other explanation that doesn't make Becky look like a social justice hero simply for bringing it up.

escándalo

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
There is nothing worse than a fair-weather activist. Oh you are into pride Becky how about convincing your black hole of a girlfriend to fucking go to pride instead of wanting to cosplay as Kirby at Cheesecake factory that weekend. Whats worse you freaking said there were riots when there were none since Lexington is liberal AF.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
that one single like is the saddest part of the entire post. i’ve seen people do these on their birthday before and people rarely donate or give a shit.
FB throttles ppl with it on their birthday. Basically you sign in on your b-day and Facebook hits you with “we will give $5 to charity if you just click this fundraiser button, pick your cause!” I swear I see them on the FB of so many white trash rednecks and Karen’s because they pretty much think they did a real good deed and donated to charity by clicking a button.

It’s definitely a “why not?” and small guilt action, though autism and animal charities are the usual favorites.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
I don't completely buy the whole thing about Becky being freed by Norma's death. She has been an out lesbian for many years now, and lived away from her mother, and still maintained a relationship. The day in, day out 'my parents don't approve' thing wouldn't have been a factor for her, even if Norma wasn't thrilled about it, she wasn't living in a cage of judgment, for several years now. How could that be true, and she find it acceptable that Amber makes a huge deal every single time she gets a text message or phone call. She has to ask who it is and act jealous, like Becky exists in life, only to be her girlfriend..not someone else's friend, not a former co-worker, an aunt, a sister, neighbor, and independent individual, whatever. That controlling behavior is the real cage. She can't even go do Amber's shopping without having to FT her. Remember 2019 or 2018? She posted videos FT'ing Becky as she's going thru the aisles. Why not just call if you forgot something on the grocery list, and let her* get back to her shopping, or text what was forgotten? No, she has to see she's not with anyone else and make sure she's where she's supposed to be. You know she's watching her call logs and reading her text messages. Between being monitored on electronic devices like a little kid, and all the kiddish hobbies (not knocking them, but taken together..you'd think someone would have at least a few non-childish hobbies at 30, for variety's sake), how can she even feel like an autonomous adult? She can't even say, 'I'm going for a walk in the park to get some fresh air' and leave. Amber would need to know Why? Who's she going to see? This is the life that was spared by those opossum bullets?

Last edited:

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't completely buy the whole thing about Becky being freed by Norma's death. She has been an out lesbian for many years now, and lived away from her mother, and still maintained a relationship. The day in, day out 'my parents don't approve' thing wouldn't have been a factor for her, even if Norma wasn't thrilled about it, she wasn't living in a cage of judgment, for several years now. How could that be true, and she find it acceptable that Amber makes a huge deal every single time she gets a text message or phone call. She has to ask who it is and act jealous, like Becky exists in life, only to be her girlfriend..not someone else's friend, not a former co-worker, an aunt, a sister, neighbor, and independent individual, whatever. That controlling behavior is the real cage. She can't even go do Amber's shopping without having to FT her. Remember 2019 or 2018? She posted videos FT'ing Becky as she's going thru the aisles. Why not just call if you forgot something on the grocery list, and let go get back to her shopping, or text what was forgotten? No, she has to see she's not with anyone else and make sure she's where she's supposed to be. You know she's watching her call logs and reading her text messages. Between being monitored on electronic devices like a little kid, and all the kiddish hobbies (not knocking them, but taken together..you'd think someone would have at least a few non-childish hobbies at 30, for variety's sake), how can she even feel like an autonomous adult? She can't even say, 'I'm going for a walk in the park to get some fresh air' and leave. Amber would need to know Why? Who's she going to see? This is the life that was spared by those opossum bullets?

You're forgettin' our gorl's severe case of supperation anxhuuity. 'member when the Thumb left their new castle for a few days to go see her dyin' moms and Amber was near suicidal and so loooonely? She can't stand to be by herself in her own stank for more than 5 minutes. Hamber has always been that way, even when they lived with Eric and Ricky.