Orbiter Official Becky thread (and the Rebecca Williams Clan) - White Trash At Its Best

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Are you referring to Peter Pan syndrome? Because that diagnosis doesn't involve an actual obsession with Peter Pan except for old man Randy's case. It's not like having an obsession with Spongebob is a sign of a nu-Peter Pan syndrome. Becky doesn't have an obsession with Spongebob, or one single cartoon or band either. She likes Spongebob but it's not to an autistic level.

Of course her interests in vidya, cartoons and graphic tees are childish. Not going to argue that. But someone can have childish interests and be an adult the rest of the day. Becky does not.
Yes, I was referring to Peter Pan syndrome, and I know doesn't typically involve being a peter pan fan. It was meant to be humorous. The way the oc referenced it as the sponge bob tattoo being a statement that she'll never grow up, like an absolute. Spongebob = icon of peter pan syndrome. Made me think of spongebob singing "I won't grow up, I'll never grow up!" Also? I enjoy opportunities to link to randy constan, remind people he's still alive, even though his bowl cut is likely a wig now, and it probably takes him much longer to pull on the peter pan tights.

Spongebob doesn't have to mean that, of course. Marc Jacobs has a spongebob tattoo and various other iconic, pop characters (I think he has the M&M characters), items and even movie scenes.

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Farmer
kiwifarms.net
So Becky has been surprisingly lively and happy in the latest vlogs, despite having just recently lost her mother, something that would knock anyone out of commission for a good while even if you know the loss is on its grim way. My theory is that her new found lust for life is the direct result of Normas death.
The shame tyrant is gone! She can finally be her 14-year-old boy self now!
I almost feel sympathetic - what a gigantic bitch of a mother Norma must have been to the point that Becky is, to the limited extent that she can, absolutely glowing and thrivi
I kinda wish that would be the uptick post 2020. People who are enjoying life again because something or someone was ended by 2020 and now they're free.

I wonder if Becky will go into ultraglow mode and shape up if Amber dies next seeing as how Amber is probably just as overbearing and controlling as Norma was. You made that bed tho, Necks.

Cosmologic

kiwifarms.net
So Becky has been surprisingly lively and happy in the latest vlogs, despite having just recently lost her mother, something that would knock anyone out of commission for a good while even if you know the loss is on its grim way. My theory is that her new found lust for life is the direct result of Normas death.
The shame tyrant is gone! She can finally be her 14-year-old boy self now!
I almost feel sympathetic - what a gigantic bitch of a mother Norma must have been to the point that Becky is, to the limited extent that she can, absolutely glowing and thriving now.
wow
i have doubts about this, although when you consider that norma kicked becky out of her house for being gay and was presumably abusive towards her her entire childhood, it tracks.

the only reason i have doubts is because, despite being free from the judgement of her mom, she's now facing a new set of problems thanks to amberlynn being a validation-seeking bitch. the leaked voice recordings between amber and norma are bound to put a strain on amber's relationship with them now more than ever - they didn't like her before, but after those recordings, they probably will hate her if they hadn't already. that being said: becky will end up suffering a lot as a result of this, i think, and the biggest reason is that she won't have a choice but to take sides with amber, which will piss off her family and likely drive them away from her even more.

amber is also, according to people who knew them both, very similar to norma in terms of narcissistic behaviors and manipulation. it might also be the case that becky doesn't feel a sense of loss because amber is so similar to norma. she's basically just like her except she's a lesbian and takes care of everything for becky, from doctor's appointments to crayola art supplies to enabling her 90's obsession.

of course, that's all speculation. it's equally likely that becky really is thriving as a result of all of this happening and that she's now free to be who she really is: an adult morbidly obese woman obsessed with old 90's cartoons living with her somehow-even-more-morbidly-obese partner, living off of PF chang's and mcdonald's and earning her keep as the designated ass wiper.