Orbiter Official Becky thread (and the Rebecca Williams Clan) - White Trash At Its Best

SnarlieNarlie

kiwifarms.net
Remember back about a year ago there was specualtion that Becky might be diabetic? She was eating sugar free stuff and lost weight?
Did she just give up and decide to die, cuz she's been looking BigGinormousHuge for a while now.
Oh the irony if the Thumb Butler ended up going belly up because of untreated Diabetes 2 before the Amburger even touches real official DT2 danger territory apart from sporting her kayuuute acanthosis negricans day in day out while sitting on her fat ass and shoveling highly insulinogenic crap into her maw.

kiwifarms.net
Remember back about a year ago there was specualtion that Becky might be diabetic? She was eating sugar free stuff and lost weight?
Did she just give up and decide to die, cuz she's been looking BigGinormousHuge for a while now.

she probably had to stop, imagine the rage AL would feel if Becky got to a healthy weight and she kept gaining? people would keep asking AL why she didn't join Becky's weight loss. Becky has said she takes blood pressure medications and has pcos (which is insulin-related) but I guess AL convinced her it's possible to be healthy and just big.

Sparkle Friendo

If Kai's tears could talk
kiwifarms.net
SmartSelect_20210311-183127_YouTube.jpg

I dont know if this has been posted yet I couldnt see it up any threads and I feel this is the right sub for it, anyways, has any fb lurker seen this alleged thumb butler sighting?

some cunt

fan with a short attention span
kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one who thinks she looks like she is wearing make-up?
I don't believe Beckster would ever wear make up, she's far too tomboyish to ever have anything like that put on her face. She is probably looking better after losing a little weight and is just appearing nice and clean after having a haircut done since usually she and her sow are utter slobs.

Edit: I see I was mistaken. Why did I never know about this dainty side of Becky!?

Last edited:

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
I don't believe Beckster would ever wear make up, she's far too tomboyish to ever have anything like that put on her face. She is probably looking better after losing a little weight and is just appearing nice and clean after having a haircut done since usually she and her sow are utter slobs.
Becky use to wear makeup a lot and that's why it's so confusing when she asks Amber what mascara is or how to put eyeshadow on her. From the old pics of Becky she was VERY familiar with god awful eyeshadow and mascara. Amber has to always be the princess so I don't think she allow any girlfriend to put on makeup.