Orbiter Official Becky thread (and the Rebecca Williams Clan) - White Trash At Its Best

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
Becky knows what makeup is. ALR probably just doesn't want competition as the ~ femme ~ in the relationshit.
I guess it’s not for us to know but I’d love to puzzle out the how/why of who God chooses to bless & who He makes an example or a caution. ReBeckster seems to try wicked hard at times and sorta never quite makes it. I’d love to see her with a seat at the cool table for a change. Get away from Amber and the rest of the circus.

Sodium-King-90

kiwifarms.net
So Becky's official Facebook account posted in a FB buy and sell group... She wants to sell the $6,000 bed Amber got.
"Only slept in once, missed the return period due to personal problems."
She's also selling the Garbage Pail Kids figures she got Amber for Christmas and a HUGE stack of books Amber claimed to have read described as "unopened."

So... what exactly is happening?

Pippeyy

kiwifarms.net
So Becky's official Facebook account posted in a FB buy and sell group... She wants to sell the $6,000 bed Amber got.
She's also selling the Garbage Pail Kids figures she got Amber for Christmas and a HUGE stack of books Amber claimed to have read described as "unopened."

Hard times have hit the Reid/Williams apartment. We all know Amber can hold onto endless crap with no problem. They need the money. They'd have to explain where the bed went to viewers and we know how much she hates that. Her laziness is catching up with her.

daitygorl

kiwifarms.net

Can you post proof?

StuffedChocolate

🍫Because you have to eat to survive🍫
kiwifarms.net
1618953978310.png

I did some digging

Becky said she started as 266.6 lbs on 1/1/2018
She weighed 262.2 lbs on 1/8/2018
Now she weighs 262.8 lbs