Orbiter Official Becky thread (and the Rebecca Williams Clan) - White Trash At Its Best

Att1cusF1nch

kiwifarms.net
These parts look abundantly egregious to my eyes.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210503-011107_Edge.jpg
    Screenshot_20210503-011107_Edge.jpg
    503.7 KB · Views: 221

FupaCitySheriff

kiwifarms.net
Big AL said in her live that the Thumb had 2 'commissions' - both from family members.
Then there are the tards in her chat asking for a picture for their son/daughter with some kind of special needs - but I'd imagine they're taking the piss and just want Hambo to read their message out loud.
Not exactly an accomplished artist.
Perhaps she should chop a body part off... nevermind, the beetus will rake care of that, soon enough.
Like all good artists, what she needs to do is die, which given her ever expanding size and how 'burnt sienna' her face is getting, can't be too fat away.

dfranki723

kiwifarms.net
Amber knows what she's doing when she tells everyone that the ''commissions'' are from family members, she knows how that sounds and how it makes Becky look (which is like a 4 year old being gassed up out of sympathy).

Basically it's just her going ''yeah, IT'S HER FAMILY ASKING GUYS, NOT LEGIT COMMISSIONS but isn't she soooo talented? I'm sooooooooper supportive of her, like she's just such an incredible arteest''.

Outing Becky's pity commissions, can't have her getting too big for her boots can we Fatty?

I don't like Becky but the way ALR takes digs at her constantly is frustrating. It's always her making a spiteful jab but then throwing a patronising compliment in to fuck with Thumb's understanding of what's going on.

HERO_V

kiwifarms.net
Amber and Becky are 30 years old, yet most would never realize it based on their level of maturity. I don't know where this phenomenon came from, but the U.S. has a serious epidemic of young adults not acting their age and avoiding basic responsibilities that were expected of past generations. Both of these lolcows are stuck in the past and actively find excuses to disregard work and live respectable lives.

Xenomorph

See here we're all anemic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber and Becky are 30 years old, yet most would never realize it based on their level of maturity. I don't know where this phenomenon came from, but the U.S. has a serious epidemic of young adults not acting their age and avoiding basic responsibilities that were expected of past generations. Both of these lolcows are stuck in the past and actively find excuses to disregard work and live respectable lives.
Its not just the US in Japan the neet lifestyle has exploded.
There are many factors
Economic, no sustainable jobs, college costs, student loans.
OR they both are ignorant lazy hicks.

The-Mad-Asshatter

kiwifarms.net
There are many factors
Exactly. However, being separate nuclear families is only a recent trend. For hundreds of years it wasn't unheard of to have multiple generations living together. Some of these people weren't married nor had kids, but they still contributed, even if by doing tasks around the house or just monetarily. But in regards to this, if it's not school loans that take 20+ years to pay off, jobs that barely pay enough to live on one's own, or rising rent that forces some people to choose between housing or food, then I can understand.

But this isn't what is at hand here. What is, is that both she and Becks are ultimately living what is essentially a very unsustainable lifestyle. Therapy is cheaper then buying tons of junk food every week, eating healthy long-term is cheaper then eating like she and the Beckster have been (ordering out is expensive) and living at the Henry is expensive overall.

People complaining forget that our gorl is teetering on a precipice. She is not making YouTube content as regularly anymore, she is at high risk of becoming bed-bound because she won't make herself do much (she's already apartment-bound by the looks of it) and her weight and sleep apnea carries a high risk of death. Becks can at least likely move back in with a family member, but Amber's weight makes it very difficult for her to go anywhere. Few people are going to want to be a caretaker to someone that just wants to lay around all day and eat, and especially with a likely nasty narc personality to boot if she doesn't get her way or her vast quantities of greasy food.

And if she gets an injury, the apartment complex might have to contact adult protective services if Becks isn't able to care for her, and that might mean a state-run nursing home.

My guess that right now, she's and Becks have already gotten rid of the cats and kept the dog, probably either because of cost or the apartment policy. Unless there is video where they've been sighted, I don't think our gorl's had the cats for some time, and if that is the case, I wonder where they went to. If this is so, her lifestyle has possibly already established it's first casualties, and that Twinky could ve the next on the chopping block.

Last edited:

Red Mask

War is Intellect
kiwifarms.net
There are many factors
I would say the latter in the case of these two, but I also think it goes way beyond that ”lazy hicks”. To put it simply, they want lives completely on their terms where they can do what they enjoy and work on whatever they want to work on when they want to. In most cases, a job/career would impede that, college would impede that, and that people who speak out against the likes of ALR/Becky are seen as obstacles to be smashed.

Becky and Amber have been successful in having what they want because of YT. The problem is that YT is never guaranteed to last and let’s be real, no one in their right mind is going to hire them or work anywhere near them.

Xenomorph

See here we're all anemic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would say the latter in the case of these two, but I also think it goes way beyond that ”lazy hicks”. To put it simply, they want lives completely on their terms where they can do what they enjoy and work on whatever they want to work on when they want to. In most cases, a job/career would impede that, college would impede that, and that people who speak out against the likes of ALR/Becky are seen as obstacles to be smashed.

Becky and Amber have been successful in having what they want because of YT. The problem is that YT is never guaranteed to last and let’s be real, no one in their right mind is going to hire them or work anywhere near them.
Amber lived on and in the system since she was a piglet. All she knows is the grift from her drug pushing/smoking parents. She was fucked from jump, now that she is Nouveau Middle Class she acts just as entitled, spoiled, tacky and tactless as you would expect another addict who has money to use to be.

Owlflaps

The sound of your impending doom
kiwifarms.net

With the amount of free time and cash these speds have, you'd think they would find some time to develop any meaningful life skills. But no, they make the conscious decision to be unemployable parasites. You're also talking as if Amber has a long term plan with her life. Lazy cunt does the absolute bare minimum to get that YT coin. If pushing out a video a week (maybe) is enough to pay for her rent and her disgusting takeout, she has no incentive to change her schedule now, does she?

Benzo'd Becks is LIVEEN her best life, y'all. She's a barely sentient blob that's content to be attached to Amber's lipademic ass. I'm sure if the Thumb rubbed two brain cells together in that smooth brain of hers, she'd realize that this grift is unsustainable, what with her deathfat fiancee being nearly 550 lbs. But nope, Amber keeps her compliant with Target tees, snapbacks, and shitty white girl tats!

sophiexeon

kiwifarms.net
With the amount of free time and cash these speds have, you'd think they would find some time to develop any meaningful life skills. But no, they make the conscious decision to be unemployable parasites. You're also talking as if Amber has a long term plan with her life. Lazy cunt does the absolute bare minimum to get that YT coin. If pushing out a video a week (maybe) is enough to pay for her rent and her disgusting takeout, she has no incentive to change her schedule now, does she?

Benzo'd Becks is LIVEEN her best life, y'all. She's a barely sentient blob that's content to be attached to Amber's lipademic ass. I'm sure if the Thumb rubbed two brain cells together in that smooth brain of hers, she'd realize that this grift is unsustainable, what with her deathfat fiancee being nearly 550 lbs. But nope, Amber keeps her compliant with Target tees, snapbacks, and shitty white girl tats!
But maybe this is Becky's game plan. Marry Amber, stick to her until she finally passes on, get the loot, spend the next months playing PS5 until it's time to find another Kentucky lesbian to milk.

Right now, she's living her teenage dream of staying at home playing video games while eating take out, and only having to do chores in exchange.

Mook the bang

kiwifarms.net

31230682-8117-4002-9892-F77AFA2F3D17.jpeg
Whatdaya mean develop some skills?! Yours for $40

Last edited by a moderator: