Orbiter Official Becky thread (and the Rebecca Williams Clan) - White Trash At Its Best

w4vy_gr4vy

Wogglebuggian Of Taste And Culture
kiwifarms.net
Becky, with her immense talent, completed a commission. Imagine paying money for this:

View attachment 2136798
FB_IMG_1620334641455.jpg

Just came across this and instantly thought of this thread.

The Lychee Queen

kiwifarms.net
Is Becky on some kind of disability or does she just ... not do anything all day and live off Amber?

I find Becky about as interesting as a dead dog, so it's kinda hard for me to keep the Becky Facts straight. So tell me if this is right:

Becky used to work, several years ago at some stereotypical Kentucky lesbian job. Lumberyard or sawmill whatever. But then she stopped because ... some diagnosis?? had to go on some medication she couldn't take and then operate things?? So she started receiving disability but it was gonna be temporary. But this was a couple of years ago. Is she now unfit to work ... forever? And just keeps collecting money? Or she's not ripping off the state and Amber supports her completely?

I just find Becky not working to be weird af.

And how tall is she? Cause she cannot be 262, unless she's mega short.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
$4.15 per box
$1 for amount of cheap acrylic paint used
$34.84 raw talent
Sells for $40.

Excluding talent and the immense labour, that's a 576% markup. Then add $10 for shipping. Those margins are as wide as her waistline.
I do not have a problem with the markup. With arts or any creative work, it is normal to not price the product from the raw materials. However, in the case of Becky, her income from the sale of her craft is not going to amount to more than a few hundred dollars a year. Thus, not enough to provide for the household. Her creations are at best a weekend hobby and she should be looking for more sustainable employment.

Angel Dust

Shrek lookin bag of bitch
kiwifarms.net
Is Becky on some kind of disability or does she just ... not do anything all day and live off Amber?

I find Becky about as interesting as a dead dog, so it's kinda hard for me to keep the Becky Facts straight. So tell me if this is right:

Becky used to work, several years ago at some stereotypical Kentucky lesbian job. Lumberyard or sawmill whatever. But then she stopped because ... some diagnosis?? had to go on some medication she couldn't take and then operate things?? So she started receiving disability but it was gonna be temporary. But this was a couple of years ago. Is she now unfit to work ... forever? And just keeps collecting money? Or she's not ripping off the state and Amber supports her completely?

She had an accident where she injured her foot and couldn't work. (So she claims) Amber supports her most likely.

sophiexeon

kiwifarms.net

Becky is 5'5" tall.

(just want to add: Amber is 5'2", Destiny is 5'0")

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The Thumb quit her job at the cabinet makers (she hauled wood around; non skilled labor) because Big Al wanted her to quit. Letting Density out of the house to work is what led to Dana and Al wasn't having that shit again. Thumby quit with a quickness 'cause she's a fat, lazy grifter and having a heffalump sugar momma beat hauling wood.

There was a lot of lying going on about Thumb quitting--she hadn't, she was working shifts, she got a better job, the better job was making videos with Al, blah blah but the truth will out.

Fatassthumb was being entirely supported by Fatasslynn. I have no doubt she's on Medicade NOW ('cause being around Toxiclynn is bad for anyone's health) but getting married would wreck that so....

There ya have it. Thumbtard sold her soul for Walmart Ts, snapbacks, and fingerpaints.

Aren'tcha jealous?? :)