Orbiter Official Becky thread (and the Rebecca Williams Clan) - White Trash At Its Best

Red Mask

War is Intellect
kiwifarms.net
That's what I heard also, I'm not med fag, and I'm wondering how bad can a type 2 diabetes get to the point of insulin?
Put it this way, don’t expect to live long if you don’t even try to get your act together. I can see Becky complaining of chest pains and then dying soon afterward. :/

The Thumb quit her job at the cabinet makers (she hauled wood around; non skilled labor) because Big Al wanted her to quit. Letting Density out of the house to work is what led to Dana and Al wasn't having that shit again. Thumby quit with a quickness 'cause she's a fat, lazy grifter and having a heffalump sugar momma beat hauling wood.

There was a lot of lying going on about Thumb quitting--she hadn't, she was working shifts, she got a better job, the better job was making videos with Al, blah blah but the truth will out.

Fatassthumb was being entirely supported by Fatasslynn. I have no doubt she's on Medicade NOW ('cause being around Toxiclynn is bad for anyone's health) but getting married would wreck that so....

There ya have it. Thumbtard sold her soul for Walmart Ts, snapbacks, and fingerpaints.

Aren'tcha jealous?? :)
Well, a lot of people are stuck in employment that they hate, so I can see people getting a bit peeved at people who are able to escape it and have the life they want. It’s obvious that Becky wants a life of indulgence and she got it. Too bad it won’t last.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2187569
Becky plugging her fellow ‘artist’ Rafe. Who wouldn’t like to own a bracelet that looks like it was made from a Womart children’s craft kit?!
Wow, I went to Rafe's Etsy to see what else she offers and... yeah. Plastic pony beads with character names spelled out. Seven year olds would judge that crap and find it wanting.

Gouto-Douji

Devil Summoner's Partner
kiwifarms.net
Every time I read these threads I am even more tempted to follow this trainwreck.
It will suck you in.

That's what I heard also, I'm not med fag, and I'm wondering how bad can a type 2 diabetes get to the point of insulin?
The Rafe's no sugar cake was around zombie Becky era.... the untreated diabetes could had something to do with her zombie phase?
There are visual warning signs to type 2, you see them all in Amber. If it's untreated, it can spiral out of control very quickly. Most cases, people who experience type 2 diabetes are fatigued. It isn't too far fetched to believe zombie Becky was due to her diabetes.
Becky is smaller than Amber, there is absolutely no way in hell that Amber isn't a diabetic. If she doesn't face reality, she could also be a type 1. If she is type 1, it's game over from here on out.

Acording to Big Al*, Zombie Becky was due to the mood stabilizer the five cent shrink put her on.

*Noted liar and beetus-haver denier.

Edited because moo stabilizer, while funny and also apt, is not mood stabilizer.
It's to be noted that certain types of mood stabilizers can make the recipient feel like a zombie. However, I don't believe any of us buy Amber's claims.
Noted liar and beetus-haver denier.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
So Necky just found out she is "newly" diabetic and started insulin last month?
No Metformin or Ozempic?
The doctor put her straight to insulin with diabetes 2, how bad is it?
Her diagnosis was around the zombie saga and after that she gained a lot of weight...
As usual everything that come of their mouth have to be a lie, even tho there's videos of when they found out and she had to be on a strict diet and Rafe did the famous "no sugar" cake.

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
She stepped in a pothole in a parking lot. :story:
I know a woman who stepped out of a van and right into a pothole. Her leg was completely straight so her kneecap took all the shock and shattered. She had to have surgery to have her entire knee replaced with one made of steel. I think she was at LEAST 60 years old when this happened and she was back at work at a factory within 2 weeks of the surgery. She worked for another 12 years lol

TMI me all y’all want but it’s an incredible comparison. Becky is just a fat and lazy piece of shit who doesn’t want to work. She uses Amber as much as Amber uses her. I cannot believe that there are always people in big Al’s comments fawning over her. She’s a snake just like her girlfriend and they don’t even like each other lmao

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I know a woman who stepped out of a van and right into a pothole. Her leg was completely straight so her kneecap took all the shock and shattered. She had to have surgery to have her entire knee replaced with one made of steel. I think she was at LEAST 60 years old when this happened and she was back at work at a factory within 2 weeks of the surgery. She worked for another 12 years lol

Either one of these fatbodies breaks a leg and it's game over.

TMI me all y’all want but it’s an incredible comparison. Becky is just a fat and lazy piece of shit who doesn’t want to work. She uses Amber as much as Amber uses her. I cannot believe that there are always people in big Al’s comments fawning over her. She’s a snake just like her girlfriend and they don’t even like each other lmao

Grifter got in over her head on this one and wound up the mark.

StrawberryDouche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Prior to Amber, Diabecky was a portly gentleman who earned an honest wage and had a happy circle of trashy friends. Now she's isolated, massively fat, and riddled with disease at the age of thirty. It only took two years in Hamber 's orbit to consign her to complete ruination. That has to be some sort of record.

PotatoSalad4711

Racist Beagles
kiwifarms.net
So Necky just found out she is "newly" diabetic and started insulin last month?
No Metformin or Ozempic?
The doctor put her straight to insulin with diabetes 2, how bad is it?
Her diagnosis was around the zombie saga and after that she gained a lot of weight...
As usual everything that come of their mouth have to be a lie, even tho there's videos of when they found out and she had to be on a strict diet and Rafe did the famous "no sugar" cake.
I’m betting that the doctor told her to get it together and allowed her to try diet control first. And Becky was losing weight back then. But then between the Covid outbreak last year, moving, Amber’s cancer, and Becky just flat out ignoring appointments, it probably took her this long to get back to the doctor and now it’s insulin time baby!

Of course, Amber is the gift curse that keeps on giving because she couldn’t let Becky get skinny on her watch. Sure, Becky is technically an adult, but she’s also Amber’s servant and Amber wants takeout at every meal, Lord Beetus be damned.

Xenomorph

See here we're all anemic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bet when she was higher than giraffe pussy in zombieland her sugar was probably almost critical. People get like that when their sugars are not controlled.
Speech is slurred, eye glazed over, not coherent and barely any cognitive functions.
Also insulin is better than metformin the body makes insulin naturally and metformin comes with a slew of side effects one major one being horrible leaky asshole.
Chez Dyke already has one leaking anus they dont need two.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I’m betting that the doctor told her to get it together and allowed her to try diet control first. And Becky was losing weight back then. But then between the Covid outbreak last year, moving, Amber’s cancer, and Becky just flat out ignoring appointments, it probably took her this long to get back to the doctor and now it’s insulin time baby!
You are right. In many cases, after bariatric surgery and losing a good amount of weight, blood sugar levels can return to normal values. It would be ironic if Becky was able to have bariatric surgery while Amber was still denied.

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
Becky is smaller than Amber, there is absolutely no way in hell that Amber isn't a diabetic. If she doesn't face reality, she could also be a type 1. If she is type 1, it's game over from here on out.
That's retarded.

Type 1 diabetes is that your immune system is confused and attacks your pancreas so you can't produce (enough) insulin. It can happen to anyone of any size and with any diet. It tends to happen before you're an adult, but can happen afterwards.

Type 2 diabetes is when you're a fat fuck. Basically your body produces so much insulin to deal with the high sugar from all the crap you eat that the cells start ignoring it, as if they think the body must just be mistaken when it sends out that much insulin. This is why you can manage and 'treat' type 2 diabetes more with a good diet. I'm not saying it can be really 'cured' but it can sometimes be effectively managed without insulin (depending on when they catch it).

Notice I didn't talk about severity. It's because severity is separate from type.

Also if Amberlynn had type 1 diabetes, she would be perfectly correct pointing out it has nothing to do with her weight (as far as I'm aware).

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber is making Becky gain so much weight that Becky actually got diabetes, Amber is so fat and eats so poorly that she is ACTUALLY KILLING her girlfriend by using weight gain. This is horrible. They are both feeding off each other’s bad habits making both each other gain more weight by both gaining too also additionally. All this talk of weight loss and her so many hundreds of pound gaining with no stop to the gains.