Orbiter Official Becky thread (and the Rebecca Williams Clan) - White Trash At Its Best

Xenomorph

See here we're all anemic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how Necky said in the last live they can find a better doctor than dr now, does this hick know there are not many doctors that would touch her flesh mountain gorlfriend as her dying during it is high and they dont need their insurance going up. No matter who it was they would need to travel and hammy aint gonna be airborne ever again and driving there is a no since she could barely stand them driving to Lexington for their stay cations.. her layrgs were in "agony" gorl would die of a aneurism

Witch Bitch

kiwifarms.net
I love how Necky said in the last live they can find a better doctor than dr now, does this hick know there are not many doctors that would touch her flesh mountain gorlfriend as her dying during it is high and they dont need their insurance going up. No matter who it was they would need to travel and hammy aint gonna be airborne ever again and driving there is a no since she could barely stand them driving to Lexington for their stay cations.. her layrgs were in "agony" gorl would die of a aneurism

She could go airborne. Just get one of those Hercules Cargo Carries the military uses and have them push he out the back with a parachute like they do hummers.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
She could try to book an appointment with Dr. Shaw Somers https://www.shawsomers.com/television-and-media/ He does bariatric surgery on people of Amber's size. Unfortunately for her, most, if not all, bariatric surgeons that would agree to work on her will ask her to lose some weight and get psychotherapy, something that Amber is absolutely not interested in doing. I think Becky would do it, but it is probable that Amber would deny her having surgery. If it is not true love, nothing is.

I call shenanigans

kiwifarms.net
She could try to book an appointment with Dr. Shaw Somers https://www.shawsomers.com/television-and-media/ He does bariatric surgery on people of Amber's size. Unfortunately for her, most, if not all, bariatric surgeons that would agree to work on her will ask her to lose some weight and get psychotherapy, something that Amber is absolutely not interested in doing. I think Becky would do it, but it is probable that Amber would deny her having surgery. If it is not true love, nothing is.
Travelling to Atlanta (Dr Proctor), or Texas (Dr Now) would be tough enough...getting the bitch to England to see Shaw Somers or Guy Slater (together make up the UK "Fat Doctors") would be a virtual impossibility. If she wanted WLS, she'll need to get it in the US....she doesn't want it though and she's made that pretty clear over the past few years.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Travelling to Atlanta (Dr Proctor), or Texas (Dr Now) would be tough enough...getting the bitch to England to see Shaw Somers or Guy Slater (together make up the UK "Fat Doctors") would be a virtual impossibility. If she wanted WLS, she'll need to get it in the US....she doesn't want it though and she's made that pretty clear over the past few years.

It would be a complete waste of time, yep.

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
if she got the weight loss surgery she would just be constantly throwing up because she would be eating constantly and the weight loss surgery it would shrink the size of her stomach but she wouldn’t care she would eat too much for her smaller stomach making her constantly throwing up back the food and she would stretch the stomach back out in no time flat it would just be INSANE it would be so horrible there’s just no way on this earth Amber could ever even be plausible to get this weight loss surgery plus the dr would say lose some weight first before we do the surgery and she would lose zero pounds maybe even gain like 10 pounds instead of lose weight so I guess we don’t have to worry about her stretching out the stomach then she wouldn’t lose the first weight to start she wouldn’t even be able to start. Dr now would say you could have easily lost 50 pounds in 1 month but somehow you gained 10 pounds instead it would just be madness honestly

Squid Bitch

kiwifarms.net
Becky's "art" looks like the kind of shit a mentally disabled person would bring home from an adult day care facility. The line work alone is atrocious.

01.jpg
05.jpg

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
Becky's "art" looks like the kind of shit a mentally disabled person would bring home from an adult day care facility. The line work alone is atrocious.

View attachment 2194143 View attachment 2194146
It's terrible, but who gives a fuck? It makes her happy and it's her hobby. She doesn't try to sell stuff, she doesn't seem particularly delusional about her skills, and 90% of the time it's amberlynn showing us the artwork not Becky. The girl is allowed to do something she's bad at for fun and art isn't something that's quick and easy to pick up.

If anything I wish amberlynn had a constructive hobby like becky's art, but she doesn't. Of everything wrong with these two, somehow you chose to make fun of the one thing they're doing "right."

Owlflaps

The sound of your impending doom
kiwifarms.net
It's terrible, but who gives a fuck? It makes her happy and it's her hobby. She doesn't try to sell stuff, she doesn't seem particularly delusional about her skills, and 90% of the time it's amberlynn showing us the artwork not Becky. The girl is allowed to do something she's bad at for fun
and art isn't something that's quick and easy to pick up.

If anything I wish amberlynn had a constructive hobby like becky's art, but she doesn't. Of everything wrong with these two, somehow you chose to make fun of the one thing they're doing "right."

Amber DOES have a hobby! Her "small business" is a smashing success. But I digress.
Writerlynn also tried to make a Patreon for her shitty poetry and we all know how that turned out. Who's to say she isn't peddling Becky's dollar store art in an attempt to make a quick buck?

LonesomeDud

The Nicest Farmer on the Forum
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2194143 View attachment 2194146
The thing is, it's REALLY good stuff for a second grader. When you see a kid has this kind of potential, you teach them the basics like how to draw a line/circle or how everything is just composed of lines and shapes. There are bits of talent there, but she doesn't have the drive to apply herself, or maybe doesn't know to.

GunnlaugurSassoon

kiwifarms.net

She could go airborne. Just get one of those Hercules Cargo Carries the military uses and have them push he out the back with a parachute like they do hummers.

7745055550405.jpg

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
It's terrible, but who gives a fuck? It makes her happy and it's her hobby. She doesn't try to sell stuff, she doesn't seem particularly delusional about her skills, and 90% of the time it's amberlynn showing us the artwork not Becky. The girl is allowed to do something she's bad at for fun and art isn't something that's quick and easy to pick up.

Big Al does have a constructive hobby - for her bank account, by suckering people to become "members". She doesn't care enough about anything but money to have something else to do.

Clotso Coof

kiwifarms.net
ALR could get to England on one of those cargo ships. The standard international cargo ship can accommodate up to 25,000 tons, so ALR, Becky and Meth momma could all take the cruise together. The best part is the decks have drain ports so ALR can just pop a squat anywhere when she needs to evacuate her demon bowels, and the crew can hose her and the deck off easily.

FatalTater

Fattest Among Thousands, Altogether Lethargic
kiwifarms.net
Ya know, Becky doing scary story readings might not be too awful. Put up stock photos of things relating to the subject, maybe research some local folklore to talk about, because Becky's voice/accent discussing Kentucky and US Midwest things.... I am intrigued.

Of course if she does well then Amber will get jealous and undermine her confidence so she quits, but until then? Go for it Becky. Leave a mark on the world.

Did I just post something non-hateful on here? Jesus Christ. I blame lack of sleep and too much processed food.

toilet_rainbow

like a floof bomb in your face
kiwifarms.net
Ya know, Becky doing scary story readings might not be too awful. Put up stock photos of things relating to the subject, maybe research
Nope, too much work for her. Which is a shame, because Appalachia does have a lot of cool cryptids and monster folklore. Mothman is from Appalachia for fuck's sake. Hell, imagine her talking about the Hopkinsville Goblins since that's Necky's neck of the woods.

Further, Amber and Becky tried to do a "paranormal storytime" one time and it was dull as shit.