Orbiter Official Becky thread (and the Rebecca Williams Clan) - White Trash At Its Best

PotatoSalad4711

Racist Beagles
kiwifarms.net

Bilibin

kiwifarms.net
It is funny to note that when Becky wants to do stuff on Instagram or YouTube she actually has a specific idea for the content she’ll be making. Bad drawings on IG, paranormal stories on YouTube. Juxtapose this with Amber who doesn’t even attempt to actively make content for her things outside barely trying a diet for a few days. I have no doubt that the things Becky will do on her YouTube will suck but you can at least respect someone trying to do something rather than having nothing going for them and just finding any excuse to record a video no matter how boring.

Xenomorph

See here we're all anemic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It is funny to note that when Becky wants to do stuff on Instagram or YouTube she actually has a specific idea for the content she’ll be making. Bad drawings on IG, paranormal stories on YouTube. Juxtapose this with Amber who doesn’t even attempt to actively make content for her things outside barely trying a diet for a few days. I have no doubt that the things Becky will do on her YouTube will suck but you can at least respect someone trying to do something rather than having nothing going for them and just finding any excuse to record a video no matter how boring.
Amber will insert herself in the background or yelling from the other room, she cant stand anyone getting attention but her. Even the vids where Beggy squirts out tears for muh depreshunz, Amber is wadding in the background looking at Thumb and the camera.

GeorgiaGuidestones

Go cry to someone else lol
kiwifarms.net
It's terrible, but who gives a fuck? It makes her happy and it's her hobby. She doesn't try to sell stuff, she doesn't seem particularly delusional about her skills, and 90% of the time it's amberlynn showing us the artwork not Becky. The girl is allowed to do something she's bad at for fun and art isn't something that's quick and easy to pick up.

If anything I wish amberlynn had a constructive hobby like becky's art, but she doesn't. Of everything wrong with these two, somehow you chose to make fun of the one thing they're doing "right."
Becky does try to sell her art. That’s the problem. Minor PL: I’m in the art world and most artists work their asses off for months and years to improve their skills because if they don’t, they won’t sell or find good work. The starving artist stereotype takes hold.

Becky could have a good career because she has some raw talent and honing those skills could open a ton of doors for her.
Instead she chooses to be a grifter and wipe a huge ass.

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
Becky does try to sell her art. That’s the problem. Minor PL: I’m in the art world and most artists work their asses off for months and years to improve their skills because if they don’t, they won’t sell or find good work. The starving artist stereotype takes hold.

Becky could have a good career because she has some raw talent and honing those skills could open a ton of doors for her.
Instead she chooses to be a grifter and wipe a huge ass.
Power level: me too, well trying. I know how hard it is.

We both know she's not trying to be a professional artist. She's a hobbyist. That's why i'm judging her as a hobbyist: the quality doesn't matter, it just matters that she's having fun. I don't like dunking on hobbyists because it's missing the point. It's like critiquing flowers for their taste.

That being said, she looks like every total beginner on deviantart to me. No better, no worse

Shiversblood

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Becky hated the idea of having a job so he thought she would be a con artist by moving in with Amber, and just live with Amber and have a easy life. But it is Amber who has actually conned Becky. Amber is so overweight it’s like Becky is taking care of a elderly person close to death. Also Becky has destroyed her own health from Ambers bad habits. Becky has destroyed herself and her health and is probably going to die now, all because she did not want a job.

raritycat

kiwifarms.net
Capture+_2021-06-01-02-19-28.pngCapture+_2021-06-01-03-46-15.png
According to Big Al, Becky is semi-trooning out just like Zach and Noel.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tea Sipper

kiwifarms.net
Becky hated the idea of having a job so he thought she would be a con artist by moving in with Amber, and just live with Amber and have a easy life. But it is Amber who has actually conned Becky. Amber is so overweight it’s like Becky is taking care of a elderly person close to death. Also Becky has destroyed her own health from Ambers bad habits. Becky has destroyed herself and her health and is probably going to die now, all because she did not want a job.
Maybe I'm giving Thumb too much credit, but my understanding is that she was a semi-functional human being before meeting Big AL. She did work full time, and clearly had a great living relationship with her two best friends. I think her descent into laziness was a slow burn until she realised that being AL's cheesecake factory chauffeur was paying out more than the lumber factory.

TwinkieBooBoo

kiwifarms.net
Maybe I'm giving Thumb too much credit, but my understanding is that she was a semi-functional human being before meeting Big AL. She did work full time, and clearly had a great living relationship with her two best friends. I think her descent into laziness was a slow burn until she realised that being AL's cheesecake factory chauffeur was paying out more than the lumber factory.
I was under the impression that she loved her job and the people she worked with and it was Hambore that fucked it up for her? I don't recall the circumstances but some real life drama kicked off that caused Beggy to have to leave the job. Like people contacting the company and trolling or something.

Edit: Spoken to someone more in tune with the whole Amber universe and they suggested Amber made her leave, Amber never admitted this but what she said at the time was very telling, allegedly.

kiwifarms.net
I was under the impression that she loved her job and the people she worked with and it was Hambore that fucked it up for her? I don't recall the circumstances but some real life drama kicked off that caused Beggy to have to leave the job. Like people contacting the company and trolling or something.

That was absolute bullshit from one of at least 3 completely different stories given by Fat AL in response to questions about why Necky was suddenly appearing around the house more. None of it happened. It came out eventually (of course) that Necky quit of her own volition.

Last edited: