Official David Dees Appreciation Thread - your one-stop-shop for antisemitic conspiracy theories.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

The 25th Cyberman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So I'm sure most of us have seen this guy's art by now. It's been brought up in chat more times than I can count, it's hilarious, all that. But now, we have a dedicated place for posting his stuff!

I'll start with some:
7jIIUzj.jpg

B8bkZ18.jpg

pfhidQG.jpg

Vt7MbRb.jpg

my personal favorite:

ocnEcQH.jpg

Oh, and who can forget:

Pvo9mSj.jpg

And remember,that's just a tiny taste of the insanity he has to offer. So what are you waiting for? Go out and find his "artwork"!

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
He's dead.

Prominent conspiracy theory artist David Dees has died. Dees was a proponent of pretty much every crackpot notion under the sun, and was overtly anti-Semitic, but he pioneered memes before memes were everywhere.

"In a 9 March 2020 email to subscribers, Dees announced that he had just been diagnosed with stage 4 melanoma cancer and that he had declined any orthodox medical treatment for his condition."

titty skeleton

bones are transphobic :/
kiwifarms.net
Oh, motherfucker.

This guy's artwork was such a good time to go through with friends. Some of the imagery he came up with, smashing conspiracy theories headlong into each other without a care in the world, the 5G towers brain blasting kids on bikes and setting Elmo on fire... That was the good shit, man. His art is genuinely fucking hilarious.

Hope this dude rests in peace. Don't care if he was an asshole, the dude put out amazing, gut-laugh worthy stuff and I'm so disappointed we won't get any more high quality nutjob images from him. Wish I had more to say about him but I don't. All I can really say is look up as many of his images as you can because they're the most genuine crackpot quality pictures you'll ever see, and damn near all of them are hilarious and some are a where's waldo of goofy conspiracy imagery.

Seriously, who can look at this and say it isn't fucking fantastic?

1591220771300.png

plattschwanz

Mork > Gork
kiwifarms.net
Fun fact: A German publishing house, Klett-Verlag, printed one of his more inconspicuous works in a schoolbook for political sciences without doing a background check or completely understanding the implications of "Rothschild-Bank". After 4 years (in 2017) someone noticed who the author of the image was and an absolute PR nightmare ensued. Since the book was intended for bilingual classes both French and German newspapers wrote about the incident.

packmann.jpg

Last edited:

NerdShamer

International Glownigger Commander
kiwifarms.net
He's dead.

Prominent conspiracy theory artist David Dees has died. Dees was a proponent of pretty much every crackpot notion under the sun, and was overtly anti-Semitic, but he pioneered memes before memes were everywhere.

"In a 9 March 2020 email to subscribers, Dees announced that he had just been diagnosed with stage 4 melanoma cancer and that he had declined any orthodox medical treatment for his condition."
At least went out like an true nutjob.

GarthMarenghisDankplace

Janny chaser
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's dead.

Memorial art appreciation stream tomorrow?