Containment Official Decision Regarding Gender and Chris/Gender Discussion Megathread -

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Marvin has leaked that Chris is now using female pronouns in regards to himself. This thread is the staff's official decision regarding this, and the forum's adaptation to this change. Social justice type problems have been at the very forefront of Internet culture for years now, so it is expected that this will be unwelcomed at various levels.

It is of very little surprise to me personally that Chris has decided he wants to be a woman. From his teen years, he has preached the virtues of playing with female toys. He has cross-dressed for half a decade. He says he is a lesbian, and has even described his infected taint piercing as looking like a labia. He has repeatedly said he does not want his male genitals. It is for these reasons, I am not of the opinion that this is a phase. I believe that, from now until the end of Chris's life, he will believe he is a woman.

However, Chris is not a woman, and he never will be. Chris was born a man. He carries male genetics. For the overwhelming majority of his life, he has said he is a straight male and, to most people here, that is how he is remembered. While I personally will continue to see him as a male, I understand that not everyone will agree with me. I do not wish to silence those opinions or force people to operate as I do.

For that reason, this decision has been reached.

Chris may be referred to as male or female, using male, female or gender-neutral pronouns. There is no requirement set.

My only request is that, if you are using female pronouns, you make it clear that it is Chris you are talking about. Help keep your posts easy to read for us cis scum.

However, beyond petty grammar, I will be enforcing a new rule: This thread is the only place that gender discussion is considered on-topic. Please, please, please do not derail every status update into a discussion of whether or not Chris is a "real tranny". Do not criticize people for using either pronouns. Do not piss me off with social justice warrior, or anti-social justice warrior bullshit.

To help summarize my thoughts on various reactions to this, ...

I want to refer to Chris as a female.
That is understandable. Chris wants to be seen as a female and respecting that is okay.

I want to refer to Chris as a male.
That is understandable. Chris is a male and has called himself a man his entire life up until now.

I want people to only refer to Chris as female.
That is understandable, but not going to happen. While it may be frustrating to see people blatantly defying Chris's wishes, I will not force people to adhere to female pronouns. Chris is a biological male, and to some, that is all that matters. I will not police language.

I want people to only refer to Chris as male.
That is understandable, but not going to happen. Social justice warriors can be annoying, and it may be hard to see why some people want to call Chris a woman, but I will not force people to adhere to male pronouns. Chris has now identified as a female, and to some, that is good enough. I will not police language.

I want to call Chris an "it".
Go for it.

I want to call Chris a "xir", or something else that's made up.
Fuck off.

This information isn't public yet, so the shitstorm hasn't happened. I've asked Marvin to tell me before he drops it so I'm ready. Request changes to OP here.

Last edited:

Glaive

Chadministrator
kiwifarms.net
I agree there should be no enforced rules as to how we refer to Chris amongst ourselves onsite. A person by person choice, especially given Chris himself isn't even among us.
Otherwise I could see people derailing threads into gender discussion rather than focusing on whatever the current Chris update is itself.

That being said, there is also the matter of pronoun usage for the small number of users who communicate with Chris directly.
I can predict some very low-effort I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME attempts by simply calling Chris a he/male to set him off. There are enough cows revolving around gender issues already and I'd rather not see Chris be egged on to defend/talk about this constantly. His other updates have been more amusing imo.

Here I plan on using male.
If I ever speak to Chris again directly I'd use female.

Last edited:

Huntin' Slash

in memory of @hyperion 1980-2017
Staff Member
Community Admin
kiwifarms.net
No one should be obligated to use any specific pronouns with Chris. If you want to use she or her, great. If you want to use he or him, great. People have continually degraded and disrespected Chris since this website's inception. That will not change, and this new development (though it's hardly new) won't change that.

And as CWCki Forums Hero GFYS famously said, "Chris has no empathy, so show him none in return!"

champthom

"Champthom doesn't bullshit."
Founder
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST GENDER NEUTRAL PRONOUNS, SHITLORD?

I'd leave out the bit about "Chris is a man and will never be a woman." Maybe Chris will actually get a sex change, I don't know. I don't give a shit what people refer to Chris as - him, her, xer, xim, it, whatever. Different strokes for different folks. But like you said, every thread does not need to be derailed with discussions of whether he's actually trangendered, what the proper pronoun is, etc. I realize people get uppity about this. While ultimately constrained, there is freedom of speech here (again, constrained to a certain extent) to refer to whatever you want to refer to Chris as.

As an aside, I used to think that Chris was a closeted gay. Not like, an actual closet case but I figured maybe he was bicurious but he was too paranoid to try anything. I also was of the school of thought that the tomgirl thing was mostly a way to attract women. But I think Chris has taken it to such extreme that I think he likes women so much, he wants to be one. Whether this is what's classified as transgendered, I don't know, but this isn't just him trying something new to attract women. He first described himself as a "tomgirl" in contrast but it was early on when Chris did the thing where he used the lady's restroom, which isn't something tomboys do with the men's restroom.

You know, some of you are going to hate me for saying this but I'd like Chris to like, see if this is legitimate transgenderism. Chris being Chris though, it's far easier to just wear women's clothing you find at Salvation Army and put on makeup like a clown than it is to see an actual psychiatrist to see about going through the process of changing gender fully. If he does a sex change, I'd say to him "Mazel tov." Maybe Chris will actually be happy that he (she?) can be who he (she?) has always wanted to be.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
Maybe Chris will actually get a sex change, I don't know.
I'm not of the opinion that genital operations change sex. As far as it stands with today's medical technology, genetically, Chris cannot become a woman.

You know, some of you are going to hate me for saying this but I'd like Chris to like, see if this is legitimate transgenderism.
He's obviously unhappy with being a man. People like to draw this very pedantic, exclusionary distinction that being a real tranny requires a diagnosis. I see this as a cop-out so they can say that people like Rika, Nick Bate, ADF and Chris are not "real trannies". Mentally handicapped and financially weak people are not likely to seek therapy or doctors for stuff like this, so it's a good way to kick certain people out of the club.

I'd be interested in the results of a diagnosis, but whatever the outcome, I acknowledge Chris as having gender issues because that's what he says and I have no reason to doubt him. I also acknowledge him as a male because of his genetics.

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If you want introduce a logic malfunction to Chris. Compare his transistion to Sega trying to change the arms of sonic. Anyway, is this really a surprise to anybody who wasn't a Trans-Log? Theres a lot of fat autistic males who think wearing dresses will make them more attractive to normal women. Pictures of other autistic tom girls so we can get acquainted to them. They're coming and we should be ready. dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls.jpg 993_854144136489_488052569_n[1].jpg

It would be funny if he bitches about ladies not wanting a tom girl. It's not even something unique to him. Bootleg women have deemed regular lesbians not wanting ladystick as the "cotton ceiling" https://factcheckme.wordpress.com/2012/03/13/the-cotton-ceiling-really/ .

Optimus Prime

Resident KF Transformers Expert
kiwifarms.net
If he's going to identify purely as a woman at this point, what can of worms is that going to open up, if any? I have to imagine he's going to get pissy about that handicap benefit for his autism still having the paperwork listing him as male, but is he even able to re-register without losing significant benefits at this point simply to have "fe" tacked onto "male"?

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris wants to be a woman. Okay. Fine. He's also wanted to be a Pokeyman, and I file this in the same category. Maybe not all trans people need therapy, but Chris does, and his gender issues are only a tiny reason why.

Chris has issues that he can't understand, and letting him pretend to be a woman to cope is functionally the same as letting a psychopath or schizophrenic prescribe their own medicine without the assistance of a doctor.

I'm not going to make fun of Chris for this particular problem, but I won't say he's doing the right thing either.

jemas42

Do you like Christian and the Hedgehog Boys?
kiwifarms.net
I've always been of the opinion, in regards to Trans people, that they're whatever gender they want to be called. You say you're a woman? Have it, it's your life. So, applying that rule to Chris, I'll probably refer to Chris as she, but I won't begrudge/get angry at anyone who calls her a him.

(Plus I'll probably forget inside a week and go back to call Chris a him)

Smutley

Kill Count: 2
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Personally I find Chris's gender dysphoria to be less about what gender he feels he is and more that Chris doesn't feel comfortable with being HIMSELF, period. He does not have the capacity to understand his own history with depression and anxiety, and has had little help fitting in with society in regards to his autism. He's a deeply unhappy person without any understanding of how both his own actions and life itself have been heaping shit on him.

That doesn't mean he doesn't BELIEVE he's a woman in his soul, but I think that's a symptom of much larger and so-far unaddressed problems.

warongiygas

Daughter of the cosmos
kiwifarms.net
I guess if he chooses to identify as female, I'll use *she/her* out of politesse. He'll always be a gender-confused 8 year-old boy to me though.

Personally I find Chris's gender dysphoria to be less about what gender he feels he is and more that Chris doesn't feel comfortable with being HIMSELF, period. He does not have the capacity to understand his own history with depression and anxiety, and has had little help fitting in with society in regards to his autism. He's a deeply unhappy person without any understanding of how both his own actions and life itself have been heaping shit on him.

That doesn't mean he doesn't BELIEVE he's a woman in his soul, but I think that's a symptom of much larger and so-far unaddressed problems.
I want to say that I agree with you 100%. To me, it's always been about Chris not accepting himself. He's always compensating for his weaknesses by pretending they're strengths and then emphasizing these perceived-strengths to the level of absurdity. Think about the way he emphasizes the importance of empathy and how he's super-empathetic. It's not a huge deal to be born autistic, but Chris has always seen it as a curse... :heart-empty:

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's obviously unhappy with being a man. People like to draw this very pedantic, exclusionary distinction that being a real tranny requires a diagnosis. I see this as a cop-out so they can say that people like Rika, Nick Bate, ADF and Chris are not "real trannies". Mentally handicapped and financially weak people are not likely to seek therapy or doctors for stuff like this, so it's a good way to kick certain people out of the club.
I agree. However, my issue with accepting Chris as trans is because I really don't trust his judgement. As the blue armed sonic shit shows, Chris isn't stable.

If you compared Chris to a functioning tranny, they definitely both have similar gender issues. But with the functioning tranny, one who works hard to pass and lives a stable life, I'm a lot less interested in poking around the details of their craziness.

When Chris is all caps raging about terrorism against sega, or messaging strangers on the internet about how to seduce lesbians, and on top of it all, he's wanting to have his dong chopped off and sold to china, I start to worry.

Of course, as time goes on, I'm more and more convinced, even without a diagnosis, that Chris actually is trans. Still not 100% convinced, but, I don't know, Chris thinking he's a girl is the least crazy thing about him these days.

Ancani

uwu flower emoji
kiwifarms.net
If it were totally certain that Chris is legit transgender, I'd be pretty much against using male pronouns to refer to him. I'm of the belief that trans women are women, and that biological sex and gender identity are not always the same. (Actually I'm a bit bothered by the anti-transgender rhetoric I'm seeing in here, but whatever.)

That said, I have trouble believing Chris is actually trans. It just doesn't seem to fit with...well, anything we know about him. Crossdressing and transgenderism aren't the same, and I'm guessing Chris is too stupid to realize that there's a difference between wearing feminine clothing and makeup and actually identifying as a woman.

Granted, though, I haven't been following him much lately, but from what I've seen of his behavior? Totally calling BS here.

MrTroll

I know you can read MY thoughts, boy
kiwifarms.net
I've always been of the opinion, in regards to Trans people, that they're whatever gender they want to be called. You say you're a woman? Have it, it's your life. So, applying that rule to Chris, I'll probably refer to Chris as she, but I won't begrudge/get angry at anyone who calls her a him.

(Plus I'll probably forget inside a week and go back to call Chris a him)
I'm okay with referring to trans people by their preferred pronoun as long as they understand that it's a simple courtesy given out of an abundance of consideration for their feelings, not an inherent right, and that no one is obliged to ignore biological reality in order to make them happy.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino