Containment Official Decision Regarding Gender and Chris/Gender Discussion Megathread -

duff101

Save me a place in Thugz Mansion
kiwifarms.net
It especially gets stupid when people come up with ball these tortured reasons to hate Chris-Chan: “He’s racist, he’s selfish” yadayada.

As if he’s a Grand Dragon in the KuKluxKlan or some shit like that.

And yeah, Chris is selfish, no doubt. But disliking him for it, is lacking hating on a six year old because he can’t drive.

Chris is selfish and an egotist. because of his autism and the way he was raised. Neither of which he really can help. It’s something to pity, laugh at, and marvel at. Not a legitimate reason for hate.
In a way the autism card that gets pulled a lot is kind of justified because a lot of the time he really doesn’t know any better. Chris has no social aptitude of any kind so things that we see as creepy (unsolicited hugs or kisses for example) he sees nothing wrong with. It doesn’t help that he really doesn’t get out very much or at least didn’t for a long while.
In the same vein his upbringing has helped create his ego and persecution complex.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Despite what he may claim and disguise he may put on, Chris is still a man.

I don't believe for one moment but he's ever truly given up wanting a pretty girlfriend who does everything for him.
Chris acts like a man in every situation I’ve seen him in. His attitude, reactions, mindset, etc.

(Example: When he was trying to be “seductive” as Stephanie Bustcakes, he was acting out a dudes idea of a seductive woman.)

Then again, that just means that Chris acts like 90% of troons out there.

In a way the autism card that gets pulled a lot is kind of justified because a lot of the time he really doesn’t know any better. Chris has no social aptitude of any kind so things that we see as creepy (unsolicited hugs or kisses for example) he sees nothing wrong with. It doesn’t help that he really doesn’t get out very much or at least didn’t for a long while.
In the same vein his upbringing has helped create his ego and persecution complex.
Yup. It also doesn’t help that he’s not that bright, so that he either forgets (or chooses to forget) numerous reminders.

Socialization is really important btw. Just look at the difference in his speech for example, between “Song of Christian” (when he was going to school and seeing people every day) and later videos where he was mostly housebound.

Last edited:

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, then, that's why he shouldn't be allowed around people.
hris acts like a man in every situation I’ve seen him in. His attitude, reactions, mindset, etc.
I've been trying to tell people this forever. Face it, Chris is a man neurologically, mentally, and physically.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
Well, then, that's why he shouldn't be allowed around people.
its a good reason for him to be around people. He learnt(maybe) during the defensive hedgehog mode saga about keeping his hands to himself, and the more he interacts with (normal)people, the more he will learn how to behave, or at least pretend to behave.

In truth, Chris could probably benefit from a mild ass kicking, he miraculously has escaped one so far, and I think his behaviour would be much improved if he knew there was possible physical consequences of his actions.

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll never understand why in true detail people get satisfaction from watching Chris cry and fall further into depression. It's a sad, miserable sight, and I find anyone finding glee in that worse than anything Chris has done.
Well, because it's kind of funny. While it is possible that he is feeling deep, abject grief at the moment (which, to me at least, is hard to buy because he always manages to bounce back to his usual self within a day or two), his sadness manifests itself as an almost cartoonish representation of the "sad" emoticon. Like, I'm sure Wile E. Coyote is also sad when he realizes that his latest scheme to catch the Road Runner isn't going to work and he's going to get an anvil dropped on his head *yet again* but those cartoons still crack me the fuck up.

And, besides, sad Chris usually follows smug Chris or smarmy Chris and it's always fun to see pride goeth before a fall. :alog:

In truth, Chris could probably benefit from a mild ass kicking, he miraculously has escaped one so far, and I think his behaviour would be much improved if he knew there was possible physical consequences of his actions.
While he's never experienced a physical ass-kicking, every single time anyone has refused to allow him the play the tard card and has tried to hold him responsible for his actions (MLW, Snyder, and *maybe* the TMG con guy), Chris learns nothing and vilifies the person in charge.

If Chris did get his ass beat, he'd probably claim he did nothing wrong and the ass-kicker was either a homophobe who didn't like troons or was a typical brute male who abused a bee-yoo-tee-full lesbian-souled woman.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
its a good reason for him to be around people. He learnt(maybe) during the defensive hedgehog mode saga about keeping his hands to himself, and the more he interacts with (normal)people, the more he will learn how to behave, or at least pretend to behave.

Megan and other women have complained to him not keeping his hands to himself. He never does

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Even Marvin admitted that Chris can't learn anything. The only thing he'll learn is to do it with someone else instead of the person, who kicked his ass.
He can learn very specific things. He just can't learn the general rule to follow. Or, more likely, doesn't care to learn anything unless it gets him smacked down hard. So he might learn not to go back to some specific place because they actually started calling the cops on him, but he'll never learn the general rule of you don't trespass places you've been kicked out of.

Part of it is autism but much of it is just that he's a complete asshole.

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
Megan and other women have complained to him not keeping his hands to himself. He never does
It's because Chris is like an untrained dog(though dogs are much more endearing than Chris). If you want to keep a dog from jumping on people you have to be consistent on not letting them do it all. The one time you let them get away with jumping they think it's okay and keep doing it thus making it a harder habit to break. Chris is like that with his grabiness and personal space invading. Some people were totally okay with Chris doing this and because of this Chris thinks that it's an acceptable behavior. He doesn't have the mental capacity to solidify an understanding of how not everyone is okay with him being handsy. He was never given structure or proper training, in a sense, to have impulse control. Chris is very much an all or nothing sort of creature. This obviously doesn't absolve him from his behavior, but I believe if people really wanted Chris to "get better" then everyone needs to be consistent making him keep his hands to himself.

JULAY

kiwifarms.net
It's because Chris is like an untrained dog(though dogs are much more endearing than Chris). If you want to keep a dog from jumping on people you have to be consistent on not letting them do it all. The one time you let them get away with jumping they think it's okay and keep doing it thus making it a harder habit to break. Chris is like that with his grabiness and personal space invading. Some people were totally okay with Chris doing this and because of this Chris thinks that it's an acceptable behavior. He doesn't have the mental capacity to solidify an understanding of how not everyone is okay with him being handsy. He was never given structure or proper training, in a sense, to have impulse control. Chris is very much an all or nothing sort of creature. This obviously doesn't absolve him from his behavior, but I believe if people really wanted Chris to "get better" then everyone needs to be consistent making him keep his hands to himself.
I've honestly always thought that the worst aspect of Borb's coddling of him wasn't so much that they convinced him he was never at fault for anything he did (though that's a big part of it), but that they didn't smack the shit out of him from time to time when he did things he wasn't supposed to do. He's too stupid to learn why something is wrong if you just try to explain it to him, but an immediate consequence like getting spanked when he did something bad would have gone a long way toward correcting his behavior.

But of course Borb couldn't even properly toilet train him, let alone raise him to act appropriately around other people.

Xochi

Grime Minister of Antifa
kiwifarms.net

How would Chris's life have turned out if TJ had smacked his effing face down?

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
I've honestly always thought that the worst aspect of Borb's coddling of him wasn't so much that they convinced him he was never at fault for anything he did (though that's a big part of it), but that they didn't smack the shit out of him from time to time when he did things he wasn't supposed to do. He's too stupid to learn why something is wrong if you just try to explain it to him, but an immediate consequence like getting spanked when he did something bad would have gone a long way toward correcting his behavior.

But of course Borb couldn't even properly toilet train him, let alone raise him to act appropriately around other people.
Definitely. Especially if they weren't going to be consistent with behavior, sometimes adverse techniques gets the message across quicker. The issue I've seen with autistic people is that the ones who do like physical affection grow up with people always hugging them because they were cute kids. Then it becomes an issue when they're older and not so cute anymore and they're still trying to get hugs and touches out of people. That's not to suggest people don't show affection to autistic kids so they don't end up bad touching but it's something that needs to be addressed when they're younger like making sure they always ask permission. Something as simple as that and drilling it into an impressionable child's mind, even one with autism, can make the biggest difference in avoiding these situations.

Chris obviously was never raised like that and, for the most part, allowed an astonishing amount of freedom which has gotten him in all sorts of trouble. Chris is absolutely at fault for his behaviors but as his parents they never considered reeling him back in and taking his keys away except for maybe a weekend here or there. Now Chris is at a point in his life that any reasonable ability to learn doesn't exist. Something traumatic is going to have to happen to him for there to be any chance of behavior modification. He's just too far gone at this point in his delusions.

Tl;dr Chris needs someone to beat(lightly) the bad touching out of him.

Deadpool

I don't take the shits. I just disturb them.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can understand frustration from seeing Chris' tard immunity saving him in court(If it's the judge that feels pity, they think he's actually mentally challenged, or you can't sue him because his tugboat is off limits), but having any emotional investment in Chris is something people just finding out about Chris need to learn that it's not a good idea.

I'll never understand why in true detail people get satisfaction from watching Chris cry and fall further into depression. It's a sad, miserable sight, and I find anyone finding glee in that worse than anything Chris has done. Even in the Chris Subreddit people were flipping out over him not being homeless already. I guess some people are just closet autists themselves.
What @Muscle Bra said. It's fun to see an ego the size of Chris's get deflated. Plus it's what he's sad over and how he expresses it that's funny. No one here really wants to hear Chris cry over losing his dad because that's legitimately sad because he's legitimately sad. However look at the Q&A NO MORE video. He's blubbering, shrieking, and trying to cast curses at people. Why was he upset? He got catfished for the 100th time by a very obvious troll.

The first is real tragedy thus not funny. The second is clown world tragedy and hilarious.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's because Chris is like an untrained dog(though dogs are much more endearing than Chris). If you want to keep a dog from jumping on people you have to be consistent on not letting them do it all. The one time you let them get away with jumping they think it's okay and keep doing it thus making it a harder habit to break. Chris is like that with his grabiness and personal space invading.
I hope Chris doesn't read this, he'll put on some doggie ears and snout and try to rub peanut butter on people's unsuspecting genitalia to lick it off. I can totally imagine Chris wearing this doggie getup and shoving his nose into people's cleavage and crotches........and also trying to jam his tongue down someone's throat.

I for one don't think he should be allowed around people without supervision, which is for the other party's comfort and for Chris' own safety. In fact, last Bronycon & TMG reminded me of Mariah Carey's glitter saga, where she was doing and saying a bunch of dumb shit, and her publicist had to rip the microphone out of her hand a few times to get her to STFU, which was due to her untreated bipolar disorder. Chris needs something like this, only he doesn't have money for such things.

I'll never understand why in true detail people get satisfaction from watching Chris cry and fall further into depression. It's a sad, miserable sight, and I find anyone finding glee in that worse than anything Chris has done.
In general, people enjoy watching Chris get put in his place. He acts as though he's better and more talented than the most competent of neurotypicals, so I can understand why people enjoy the melee version of kick the autistic (TM)

P

PT 940

kiwifarms.net

I agree. I always wondered if all of Bob's discipline was similar to when he told Chris to take the footage of their house off the internet because they could lose their home, telling Chris just to do it with no real understanding of the situation. He didn't even try to understand when Chris said, "I'm working on it, it's out of my control" he just keeps telling him to take it down and walks out of the room. It's kind of like how people tell their kids to clean their rooms without showing them how to do it or explaining the steps you have to take to tidy/clean. If Bob didn't understand what Chris was doing and just raged about it without offering any real help then it's no wonder Chris doesn't understand how things work now. Then again, none of us have ever claimed Bob or Barb were good parents.

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I agree. I always wondered if all of Bob's discipline was similar to when he told Chris to take the footage of their house off the internet because they could lose their home, telling Chris just to do it with no real understanding of the situation. He didn't even try to understand when Chris said, "I'm working on it, it's out of my control" he just keeps telling him to take it down and walks out of the room.
You bring up a couple of good points here.

First off, I don’t think Bob was all that much of a disciplinarian. With the wealth of information we have on Chris, we only saw Bob acting with any sort of (reluctant) authority twice.

The first time was the Julay call. The only reason he got involved in this one was because trolls called him and told him Chris was threatening suicide. After he walked in, what was his response? “Go get your mother.” Then, the second time was the incident you mentioned and, really, I don’t think Bob was as concerned about Chris’s well-being or behavior as much as he was trying to prevent getting kicked out of his house.

Think about all of the other times Chris was doing weird shit in his room, all of the times he was screaming like a banshee at the trolls, and all of the times Chris got in trouble with the authorities. Not once have we ever seen any evidence that Bob made an attempt to straighten Chris out.

Now, specific to the “take that damn thing off the internet” incident, that was Bob being too damn old and clueless about the internet. In his experience with computers, you select a file, click a button, and -boom!- the file is gone. He had no idea that, once you post something on the internet, it can be out there forever and probably thought that Chris was just being lazy and (for whatever reason) didn’t want to delete that file.

So, yeah, I think Bob has the distinction of being the second-worst parent in the Chandler household. The problem is that Barb set the bar so low that it’s not really all that much of an accomplishment.

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He had no idea that, once you post something on the internet, it can be out there forever and probably thought that Chris was just being lazy and (for whatever reason) didn’t want to delete that file.
Thinking that Chris was just being lazy is not exactly a stretch even on the one occasion where he wasn't.

duff101

Save me a place in Thugz Mansion
kiwifarms.net
In general, people enjoy watching Chris get put in his place. He acts as though he's better and more talented than the most competent of neurotypicals, so I can understand why people enjoy the melee version of kick the autistic (TM)
Chris being put in his place and having his ego shattered is different from things like actively enjoying Chris crying because his dad died or similar events. Like there comes a point where Chris has been so thoroughly dragged down to earth that no matter what he thinks of himself he's very clearly hit rock bottom, and anything that continues the whole dragging down to earth thing becomes too much and a bit of beating the dead horse. At what point does it become too much?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino