Containment Official Decision Regarding Gender and Chris/Gender Discussion Megathread -

duff101

Save me a place in Thugz Mansion
kiwifarms.net
That really makes no sense. In fact, the reason why we in fact have modern Chris is because Borb were the original ass wipes, who refused to put Chris in his place, which emboldened his delusions of grandeur. Chris has never actually been dragged down far enough or hit rock bottom because there's always some asspatter like yourself claiming it's not his fault or some enabler telling him he's not fat, ugly, or unworthy of being taken seriously. No, what I mean by Chris being put in his place is that people need to stop ignoring him or his BS in the name of progressivism. He should be openly mocked for the delusional a-hole he is, and everyone should make it clear what social strata he belongs in.
I just don't see what makes Chris such a shitty person that it's worth actively taking enjoyment in his suffering. I mean sure, Chris can be a creep, and he obviously has some delusions of grandeur, but think about it. Chris has had a poor grip on reality from the getgo, and has had no social life really ever. His parents raised him in an environment where he could do no wrong. Now this combo of things cooks up some definite and obvious bad traits. Is Chris a good person? No. But let ye who is without sin cast the first stone. Everyone has some sort of negative character traits, be it ego, selfishness, greed, lust etc etc. Chris has this really nasty cocktail of his upbringing and his autism that created the husk of a person we see today. Are Chris' actions his fault? For the most part yes. Is Chris such a bad person that he deserves nothing good in life? Hell no. There are soooooo many people in this world more deserving of ire and mockery than Chris. School shooters, rapists, murderers, all who are probably more in control of their life and own mind than he is.

Edit: Nice delete there.

Last edited:

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Edit: Nice delete there.
Actually, I deleted it because I felt bad, but now I don't, which is something Chris would never do.

Chris has had a poor grip on reality from the getgo, and has had no social life really ever. His parents raised him in an environment where he could do no wrong. Now this combo of things cooks up some definite and obvious bad traits. Is Chris a good person?
Reality doesn't care about our stupid, shitty excuses. It's just been a trend to actually take autistic shits for brains like Chris seriously since the left has become so damn radical across the world.

No. But let ye who is without sin cast the first stone. Everyone has some sort of negative character traits, be it ego, selfishness, greed, lust etc etc.
LOL, you're actually comparing basic human flaws to Chris' unrepentant and unrelenting narcissism and delusions of grandeur
Are Chris' actions his fault? For the most part yes. Is Chris such a bad person that he deserves nothing good in life? Hell no.
It really doesn't matter what you or I think. Reality is that Chris is still leading a shitty life because of his own shitty actions. Not my problem.

There are soooooo many people in this world more deserving of ire and mockery than Chris. School shooters, rapists, murderers, all who are probably more in control of their life and own mind than he is.
Have you seen KF?! This isn't just a site dedicated to mocking Chris. Chris isn't some endearing savant, who eats cheerios in his underwear while giving away all his money to orphans.

duff101

kiwifarms.net
Reality doesn't care about our stupid, shitty excuses. It's just been a trend to actually take autistic shits for brains like Chris seriously since the left has become so damn radical across the world.
Is anyone really taking Chris seriously besides nutjobs like Sockness? Even some of the people who make fan art still use male pronouns when talking about him behind his back. I will agree that Chris has gotten less fun since SJWs started to use him as the poster child of a victim of the "alt-right cyberbullies."
LOL, you're actually comparing basic human flaws to Chris' unrepentant and unrelenting narcissism and delusions of grandeur
I think there's a lot of people who have the same level of self-importance as Chris. I don't think he's special in that reagard. There's also plenty of people who would love to be superheroes, gods, kings etc, the difference with Chris is that his weak grip on reality means he's managed to convince himself that its reality.
It really doesn't matter what you or I think. Reality is that Chris is still leading a shitty life because of his own shitty actions. Not my problem.
Then why get mad at him? Why care at all whether he's happy or not?
Have you seen KF?! This isn't just a site dedicated to mocking Chris. Chris isn't some endearing savant, who eats cheerios in his underwear while giving away all his money to orphans.
And that's exactly my point. There are so many infinitely worse people on this site who have even less excuses than he does.

Xochi

Grime Minister of Antifa
kiwifarms.net
So has the commission of the Kiwi Farms have come to an unanimous decision about Chris’s gender?
The universal Kiwi Farms consensus is that Chris is a transcendentally beautiful ladywoman, didn't you read the thread?

Mr. 0

god im not good at computer how did this get here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
chris is a trans-attack helicopter who sold his his guns for toy money and anally rapes sonichus to try and have future children with them

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Correct.

And because Chris is a moron in every sense in existence , he is incapable of deciding what exactly the hell he is.
He literally used to look in the mirror to memorize what he looked like.

He literally has no idea what he is and is going by whatever pop culture, feminist facebook pages, and random trolls trying to fuck with him are saying.

Stephanie Bustcakes

This is what Chris actually believes
kiwifarms.net
You bring up a couple of good points here.

First off, I don’t think Bob was all that much of a disciplinarian. With the wealth of information we have on Chris, we only saw Bob acting with any sort of (reluctant) authority twice.

The first time was the Julay call. The only reason he got involved in this one was because trolls called him and told him Chris was threatening suicide. After he walked in, what was his response? “Go get your mother.” Then, the second time was the incident you mentioned and, really, I don’t think Bob was as concerned about Chris’s well-being or behavior as much as he was trying to prevent getting kicked out of his house.

Think about all of the other times Chris was doing weird shit in his room, all of the times he was screaming like a banshee at the trolls, and all of the times Chris got in trouble with the authorities. Not once have we ever seen any evidence that Bob made an attempt to straighten Chris out.

Now, specific to the “take that damn thing off the internet” incident, that was Bob being too damn old and clueless about the internet. In his experience with computers, you select a file, click a button, and -boom!- the file is gone. He had no idea that, once you post something on the internet, it can be out there forever and probably thought that Chris was just being lazy and (for whatever reason) didn’t want to delete that file.

So, yeah, I think Bob has the distinction of being the second-worst parent in the Chandler household. The problem is that Barb set the bar so low that it’s not really all that much of an accomplishment.
I think the reason we never saw Bob trying to discipline or correct Chris is because by the time the internet found him, Bob had given up years ago. Imagine trying to discipline Chris and teach him to be responsible every time he made a mistake (which is constantly) day in and day out for twenty years and never getting anywhere. Wouldn't you just stop trying?

Brian Butterfield

Satisfaction guaranteed...no matter what.
kiwifarms.net
With Chris you have to remember, life imitates (sh)art. There's no one thing that's made him the way he is, just as there's no one way to feel empathy/disgust for him. Personally, I feel sorry for him inasmuch as he's fundamentally incapable of dealing with life logically, but that only goes so far. I can't condone the shitty stuff he's done to people in his life, or total strangers even (bluearms much?).

But it doesn't matter what I think. I'm just here to watch what is, in essence, a manbaby flailing into his middle age. Also, this thread is quite a necro, and I'm not even on topic.

TL;DR lol calm down

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
kiwifarms.net
Is anyone really taking Chris seriously besides nutjobs like Sockness? Even some of the people who make fan art still use male pronouns when talking about him behind his back. I will agree that Chris has gotten less fun since SJWs started to use him as the poster child of a victim of the "alt-right cyberbullies."

I think there's a lot of people who have the same level of self-importance as Chris. I don't think he's special in that reagard. There's also plenty of people who would love to be superheroes, gods, kings etc, the difference with Chris is that his weak grip on reality means he's managed to convince himself that its reality.

Then why get mad at him? Why care at all whether he's happy or not?

And that's exactly my point. There are so many infinitely worse people on this site who have even less excuses than he does.
Sockness doesn't take Chris seriously either, he's just devoted a shameful amount of time into being an epic troll and can't cope with the fact that there's no such thing. I honestly don't know what he'd do with himself without his masterclass I'm trollan everybody lol persona.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Super Colon Blow

duff101

kiwifarms.net
Sockness doesn't take Chris seriously either, he's just devoted a shameful amount of time into being an epic troll and can't cope with the fact that there's no such thing. I honestly don't know what he'd do with himself without his masterclass I'm trollan everybody lol persona.
I mean Sockness is DEEP down the rabbit hole at this point where his dedication to being a gross degenerate is either indicative of him actually being a gross degenerate or being oddly commendable in his dedication to playing a braindead creepy weirdo. If I had to guess I’d say the former is more likely.

Alex Krycek

russian bot
kiwifarms.net
for Chris it’s probably like this, you wear a costume and you look close enough to that person that you just by default assume and associate the appearance of what you’re going for with that costume. I know that sounds outlandish, but if he can’t even identify people he’s known for years by face unless they meet at a specific location or they identify themselves and he sincerely thought or even thinks he’s thin when he looks in the mirror, he probably doesn’t think much about the physical features of other people beyond just the general sense of what they look like. For him, it’s “I put on a dress, some leggings, and dyed my hair blue... mm yeah just like Sailor Neptune!” For him this is trendy and beautiful and he is thinking in terms of kind of his idealized version of a woman projected onto himself. Only because of his lifestyle choices and personal care (or lack thereof) he comes across looking more like a cross between the homeless woman at Church, an old woman who never leaves home, a troon, and an overweight weeaboo.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino