Containment Official Decision Regarding Gender and Chris/Gender Discussion Megathread -

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
for Chris it’s probably like this, you wear a costume and you look close enough to that person that you just by default assume and associate the appearance of what you’re going for with that costume. I know that sounds outlandish, but if he can’t even identify people he’s known for years by face unless they meet at a specific location or they identify themselves and he sincerely thought or even thinks he’s thin when he looks in the mirror, he probably doesn’t think much about the physical features of other people beyond just the general sense of what they look like. For him, it’s “I put on a dress, some leggings, and dyed my hair blue... mm yeah just like Sailor Neptune!” For him this is trendy and beautiful and he is thinking in terms of kind of his idealized version of a woman projected onto himself. Only because of his lifestyle choices and personal care (or lack thereof) he comes across looking more like a cross between the homeless woman at Church, an old woman who never leaves home, a troon, and an overweight weeaboo.
If only the Idea Guys didn't put Chris into a marriage bullshit, Chris would still seek out real women (or men), which 100% chance ended up bad for him and should learn the hard way

I think at this point Chris qualifys as his own gender. His views on gender roles, sexuality and sense of self are so warped and twisted at this point that there is no definitive answer.
Pronouns:
Chris (subject). "Chris shits and does nothing"
Chris (object). "Mall cops stop chris"
Chriself. "Chris shits chriself and does nothing"
Chris (ownership). "Jeff got his new shoes from Santa, Chris got chris asbestos makeup from santa"

Alex Krycek

russian bot
kiwifarms.net
If only the Idea Guys didn't put Chris into a marriage bullshit, Chris would still seek out real women (or men), which 100% chance ended up bad for him and should learn the hard way
Honestly, I think that if he kept up with trying to look like a normal man and quit obsessing over cartoons as much as he did he could have found a chick, especially in this climate where nerd culture is so prevalent. Not like, a hot chick, or even a smart one. But remember even ADF managed to snag a few women in his day. I think that if he had stuck to the more masculine look and gone to cons and nerd events he might be able to snag a woman. Probably not a very bright one, probably one who would only vaguely entertain his ideas about Sonichu and all that, but at least she would have a uterus and give him a kid if he could learn a modicum of responsibility and do something for himself. It just boils down to mental illness and very bad parenting. I also do think he’s always had gender issues because Barb was the nicer parent to him. Not ideal certainly but nicer than Bob to him at least since Bob wanted him to do shit and Barb kinda just let him coast. Then from there he definitely had a curiosity about males that made him uncomfortable, so I’m not sold on “he’s just confused because of the trolls”. Nah he had issues before we ever even laid eyes on him.

Watcher

Cishet dudebro
kiwifarms.net
True but it’s Chris we’re talking about. The closest thing he had to a positive male role model was a Cartoon Hedgehog.
define positive? By most accounts Chris's father attempted to discipline him. I don't see this as "negative". I view Barbara's actions toward him as far more negative than Bob's. He still clearly valued his father greatly as proven by his lengthy mourning period after his death.

It's much more likely that his negative attitudes toward males had more to do with his victim complex relating to how he viewed males as always oppressing/bullying him, and women as an object of desire and psychological comfort for him. Despite this belief being entirely delusional after it was later revealed his "gal-pals" in Highschool only hung around him because of a deal with the school's principal.

duff101

Professional Giver Upper
kiwifarms.net
define positive? By most accounts Chris's father attempted to discipline him. I don't see this as "negative". I view Barbara's actions toward him as far more negative than Bob's. He still clearly valued his father greatly as proven by his lengthy mourning period after his death.
I don’t think Bob ever really disciplined him though. A few examples of this are that Bob never told him to quiet down when he was screeching into the camera, and during the Bob Walks In chat his first thing after trying to cut Chris’ internet down he says is “go get your mother.” It’s very clear that in the Chandler house Barb has always been the one in charge, and I think Bob was just as milktoast on discipline as she is.

• Agree
Reactions: Muscle Bra

Stephanie Bustcakes

This is what Chris actually believes
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think Bob ever really disciplined him though. A few examples of this are that Bob never told him to quiet down when he was screeching into the camera, and during the Bob Walks In chat his first thing after trying to cut Chris’ internet down he says is “go get your mother.” It’s very clear that in the Chandler house Barb has always been the one in charge, and I think Bob was just as milktoast on discipline as she is.
As I recently said in the Chris gender thread, I think the reason we never saw Bob trying to discipline or correct Chris is because by the time the internet found him, Bob had given up years ago. Imagine trying to discipline Chris and teach him to be responsible every time he made a mistake (which is constantly) day in and day out for twenty years and never getting anywhere. Wouldn't you just stop trying? I think If you, I, or even a trained drill instructor were to have been in Bob's shoes we all would have just said "go get your mother" by that point.

Favabean

kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I think that if he kept up with trying to look like a normal man and quit obsessing over cartoons as much as he did he could have found a chick, especially in this climate where nerd culture is so prevalent.
THIS.

He wasn't handsome by any stretch of the imagination, but teen-Chris looked good enough to probably attract someone. I think if his parents had disciplined him and really worked hard to help him overcome the autism (instead of treating him like a spoiled fucking child) he probably could have found someone and been reasonably happy. I had an autistic friend in high school who ended up happily married because he wasn't an asshole and he actively tried to better himself.

I'm still 50/50 on the fence as to whether the Tomgirl thing is his lazy way of avoiding girls telling him not to hug them or if it's his way of dealing with being gay, but either way he's absolutely horrific looking these days.

I've been watching Chris as a lurker since like '09, and the dude just makes me sad.

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He wasn't handsome by any stretch of the imagination, but teen-Chris looked good enough to probably attract someone. I think if his parents had disciplined him and really worked hard to help him overcome the autism (instead of treating him like a spoiled fucking child) he probably could have found someone and been reasonably happy.
Chris wasn't bad looking but, really, looks were the least of his problems. Pre-tomgirl/troon Chris had a hard time attracting a woman because of his personality, his interests, and his beliefs. Personality? He is juvenile, spoiled, narcissistic, and egotistical to the point of literally believing he is the center of the world and he should get everything he wants. Interests? How many women do you know who would want to listen to a non-stop discourse on Sonichu, Pokemon, and vidya? Beliefs? Chris wanted to sit and home and do nothing while his wife/fuckmommy went to work to earn money and then came home to do the cooking, cleaning and various other chores.

The dude could have looked like Chris Hemsworth and he'd still be hard pressed to get a woman with all of that other baggage.

I had an autistic friend in high school who ended up happily married because he wasn't an asshole and he actively tried to better himself.
And, had Chris not been an asshole and tried to better himself, we probably wouldn't be on this forum today.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Chris wasn't bad looking but, really, looks were the least of his problems.
No, he was about attractive as Jared Fogle. Now, he's as attractive as Shrek..physically. Chris' personality has always been repulsive and vomit inducing. I think he's too low functioning to initiate and maintain any sort of romantic overtures, even with "self-improvement".

The dude could have looked like Chris Hemsworth and he'd still be hard pressed to get a woman with all of that other baggage.
I'm sure he'd get laid once in a blue moon. Hemsworth doesn't have a micro-penis.

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
I just don't see what makes Chris such a shitty person that it's worth actively taking enjoyment in his suffering.
Real talk: Chris is a shitty person, largely because of things out of his control: His autism and the way he was raised, Barb, etc.

However, Chris isn’t remarkably bad. If you take a look around you, 3 out of 10 will be just as bad or worse. 5 out of 10 if you live in an asshole-rich constituency.

So why all the moralfagging about Chris? Why all the “OMG! He doesn’t like gay people! Probably a racist too!”?

Here’s my take: At the end of the day, brass tax and all of that, you’re laughing at, and trolling a mildly exceptional, power-autist of a manchild. You’re kicking someone, who’s literally lying down already.

Most people don’t like to think of themselves like that. They’re not proud of it. So how do you justify it?

It’s easier to justify if Chris is a bad person. It’s not alright to bully a sped, but bully a bully? That’s kind of warranted, no? Even a good thing!

So people play up how Chris is a huge homophobe and yada-yada. And everyone pretends to get outraged about a sped in the boondocks who sings funny ditties about them gays.

I just don't see what makes Chris such a shitty person that it's worth actively taking enjoyment in his suffering. I mean sure, l
Forgot: Many of the people originally trolling Chris (The PVCC in particular) were proto SJWs. So they had even more reason to play up Chris as an awful menace, rather than just a funny sped.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Real talk: Chris is a shitty person, largely because of things out of his control: His autism and the way he was raised, Barb, etc.

However, Chris isn’t remarkably bad. If you take a look around you, 3 out of 10 will be just as bad or worse. 5 out of 10 if you live in an asshole-rich constituency.

So why all the moralfagging about Chris? Why all the “OMG! He doesn’t like gay people! Probably a racist too!”?

Here’s my take: At the end of the day, brass tax and all of that, you’re laughing at, and trolling a mildly exceptional, power-autist of a manchild. You’re kicking someone, who’s literally lying down already.

Most people don’t like to think of themselves like that. They’re not proud of it. So how do you justify it?

It’s easier to justify if Chris is a bad person. It’s not alright to bully a sped, but bully a bully? That’s kind of warranted, no? Even a good thing!

So people play up how Chris is a huge homophobe and yada-yada. And everyone pretends to get outraged about a sped in the boondocks who sings funny ditties about them gays.
To me, it's a cultural thing as well. There are people who have to go to work, have responsibility, and live in n poverty while Asspatters gather around Chris, give him money, and feed into his delusions and narcissism. By asspatter, I'm also including the government. In several ways, people view Chris as worse than a single black welfare queen with 8 kids.

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net

Forgot: Many of the people originally trolling Chris (The PVCC in particular) were proto SJWs. So they had even more reason to play up Chris as an awful menace, rather than just a funny sped.
Then, honest question: Why are you here?

• Agree
Reactions: niconiconecro

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
To me, it's a cultural thing as well. There are people who have to go to work, have responsibility, and live in n poverty while Asspatters gather around Chris, give him money, and feed into his delusions and narcissism. By asspatter, I'm also including the government. In several ways, people view Chris as worse than a single black welfare queen with 8 kids.
Yup... Chris manages to unite Americans across the political spectrum in playing “Kick the Autistic”.

It’s a beautiful thing really.

If you’re a SJW you get to dislike him because he’s a sexist homophobe.

If you’re a up-by-the-bootstraps-kinda Republican you get to rage at his laziness and monthly tugboat.

(And then of course there are the weirdo’s like me. Who don’t really dislike Chris but just finds him fascinating and funny. And gets to chuckle at the stroke-inducing levels of rage he for some reason can inspire in some people.)

Stephanie Bustcakes

This is what Chris actually believes
kiwifarms.net

Really? Where are you from that 3/10 people are lazy, entitled narcissists? I know we get exposed to a lot of these people here on the farms, but I don't know many people who are like that in real life.

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
Because I think Chris is hilarious and I don’t need to pretend he’s some sort of autistic Hitler in order to indulge in my guilty pleasure?
All right, I asked, you answered. That's fair. I'm here because I've been watching the shenanigans on my own from day one and I just can't look away.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino