Containment Official Decision Regarding Gender and Chris/Gender Discussion Megathread -

The handsome tard

Im strangling Mister Cash for bringing up my wife
kiwifarms.net
Well, yeah. Think of all the 5'9" tall, 275lb eleven year old girls out there who love MLP! Of course they're going to want clothing that features their favorite miniature horse. It's a no-brainer.
We live in bad times when that thing can say its a girl and the tolerant and yet morally bankrupt autistically applaud.
As shitty as her living conditions are, the #1 determining factor for longevity is genetics and it looks like she's got good longevity genetics
So many good people die every day because of shit genetics. Yet this roach lives on...

Kingfisher9000

kiwifarms.net
We live in bad times when that thing can say its a girl and the tolerant and yet morally bankrupt autistically applaud.
That’s a bit of an exaggeration. At most, they seem to begrudgingly address him with his preferred pronouns, if they acknowledge him at all. Deep down, they probably understand he’s a liability that can only hinder their cause, even if their cognitive dissonance forces them to deny it. Nobody applauds Chris.

The handsome tard

kiwifarms.net
That’s a bit of an exaggeration. At most, they seem to begrudgingly address him with his preferred pronouns, if they acknowledge him at all. Deep down, they probably understand he’s a liability that can only hinder their cause, even if their cognitive dissonance forces them to deny it. Nobody applauds Chris.
Im not talking about Chris in specific, Im talking about the borderline psychotic need for people nowadays to "prove" to others (and themselves) that they are good people by going along with these weirdos' degenerative behaviors. I guaran-fucking-tee you that things are going to shit because we dont have a backbone to tell that these people should, you know, stop wearing dresses and act like an adult. They are being treated like "progressive" when anyone with a funcional brain, not fried by the rampant narcissism brought by social media (just one of the sources), knows that they arent normal. The media constantly shoves tranny shit down your throat (saying how its the best bravest thing to do) and not mentioning, oddly enough, the insane numbers of pedophiles and suicides in that community. Chris is in the same level of people like Desmond is amazing (a completely-not-forced-to-do-this-by-his-psychotic-mother tranny kid that the media is worshipping as the second coming of Tranny Jesus*) and I will never respect the people that "respect their pronums" there are only him and her and thats, fucking, it.

*Not "that" Tranny Jesus...

Kingfisher9000

kiwifarms.net
I guaran-fucking-tee you that things are going to shit because we dont have a backbone to tell that these people should, you know, stop wearing dresses and act like an adult.
Nah, it’s not about backbone. It’s about the pharmaceutical industry prioritizing profit over integrity. Why use psychotherapy to treat gender dysphoria when enabling it is such a cash cow? In order to keep public backlash at a minimum, media corporations owned by the same conglomerates launch more and more aggressive pro-trans propaganda campaigns. The majority of the population has great difficulty forming their own opinions, but most want to be “good people” so they’re easily susceptible to this particular form of brainwashing. Society didn’t go to shit because men stopped wearing suits and smoking pipes, society went to shit because our corporate overlords became so detached that they began to view us as free-range livestock.

EDIT: In retrospect, “propaganda” is perhaps a bit of a loaded term. However, the media industry thrives on polarizing hot button topics and making viewers feel like they have to pick a side. As the issue is pushed to the forefront of public awareness, media corporations (both pro and anti trans) profit.

Last edited:

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Hey kingfisher? Wanna adjust the tinfoil hat I think it's on too tight
Nah, it’s not about backbone. It’s about the pharmaceutical industry prioritizing profit over integrity. Why use psychotherapy to treat gender dysphoria when enabling it is such a cash cow? In order to keep public backlash at a minimum, media corporations owned by the same conglomerates launch more and more aggressive pro-trans propaganda campaigns. The majority of the population has great difficulty forming their own opinions, but most want to be “good people” so they’re easily susceptible to this particular form of brainwashing. Society didn’t go to shit because men stopped wearing suits and smoking pipes, society went to shit because our corporate overlords became so detached that they began to view us as free-range livestock.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Trollshield
kiwifarms.net
I see it like this. Soft times make for soft people.
Hey kingfisher? Wanna adjust the tinfoil hat I think it's on too tight
So you don’t think that people are being conditioned to think a certain way in order for big companies to make more money?
Like the fact that you can’t hit your kids anymore, but instead you have to drug them up when they get too hyper? Or that certain points of view get pushed really hard on platforms like Facebook and YouTube? Looks like you really need to open your eyes, bruh.

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
I see it like this. Soft times make for soft people.

So you don’t think that people are being conditioned to think a certain way in order for big companies to make more money?
Like the fact that you can’t hit your kids anymore, but instead you have to drug them up when they get too hyper? Or that certain points of view get pushed really hard on platforms like Facebook and YouTube? Looks like you really need to open your eyes, bruh.
Trunks is right. You know good and well this shit ain't natural. People are getting sick of it, and it's gonna collapse. Big money companies are pushing their agendas way too hard. It's quite transparent. It's big business. Drugs, advertising, litigation.

The handsome tard

kiwifarms.net
Society didn’t go to shit because men stopped wearing suits and smoking pipes, society went to shit because our corporate overlords became so detached that they began to view us as free-range livestock.
I wasnt saying that (about the suits and pipes). But you nailed most of what I was refering to. Its just clear that society's values kept decaying for the sake of "narcissistic altruism" forced upon by decades of bias media. Either way, nice arguments there. We just kind of completed each other in the end.
You are pretty good !
hqdefault (1).jpg

PS: Oh and Chris is a r.etard, lets not forget that minor detail.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino