Containment Official Decision Regarding Gender and Chris/Gender Discussion Megathread -

Mr. Manchester

Clickity Clack
kiwifarms.net
Trunks is right. You know good and well this shit ain't natural. People are getting sick of it, and it's gonna collapse. Big money companies are pushing their agendas way too hard. It's quite transparent. It's big business. Drugs, advertising, litigation.
It's an interesting thought that the sales pitch of "this pill will fix you" might stop working. I have trouble beliving it though, mostly because some pills actually work and don't fuck you up. Something really big and nasty has to happen for anyone to pay attention for more than a minute, and so far people eating piles of opioids at their doctors direction and mass shootings all the time haven't don't it.

Snake oil has been a thing for a long long time. It'd just be nice if they'd start selling pills that did nothing instead. Maybe give exclusive rights to CBD to pharmacists after they legalize pot. Add some secret ingredient that's just saw dust and tell everyone it's a fucking miracle. Better than making some factory worker a heroin addict.

Also Chris is a tard and his antics delight me... to stay on topic. MagiChan2020

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Super Colon Blow

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Don’t worry, I prefer to line my walls with it instead. Simply insulating the cranium just doesn’t cut it, their methods have evolved.
Sorry bro I was just messing with you but I admit I was a little bit of a harsh skeptic.

I see it like this. Soft times make for soft people.

So you don’t think that people are being conditioned to think a certain way in order for big companies to make more money?
Like the fact that you can’t hit your kids anymore, but instead you have to drug them up when they get too hyper? Or that certain points of view get pushed really hard on platforms like Facebook and YouTube? Looks like you really need to open your eyes, bruh.
Well...ok yeah somethings are a little fishy and are rooted on some social engineering, but I never was the type who believed in Illuminati lizardmen I mean.

Reactions: Kingfisher9000

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
Sorry bro I was just messing with you but I admit I was a little bit of a harsh skeptic.

Well...ok yeah somethings are a little fishy and are rooted on some social engineering, but I never was the type who believed in Illuminati lizardmen I mean.
I don't think anyone believes in *that.* At least I hope not. Since it became legal to advertise RX to the public, the pill pushers have been looking for any reason to create customers. There are good reasons for RX, and then there are people who see commercials and run to the doctor asking for those pills they saw on TV regardless of it truly being the right treatment for them. I have seen what goes on with drug companies and their marketing. It's grotesque. And if you create a class of entitled + disabled, you also have a market there for frivolous lawsuits and other related bullshittery.

Consider Chris being prescribed titty skittles just for the asking without having to demonstrate anything or do any psychological work to determine if it's remotely appropriate, just declaring he is a lesbian soul. To me this is malpractice. Degeneracy is big bucks these days.

Trickie

I refer to Christine as she/her to annoy you.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nah, I just feel like the trans community is too quick to write it off as a potential treatment and mental health professionals are too eager to write prescriptions.
I suppose the few mental health professionals who aren't corrupt must have been silenced by the sjw gaystapo before they could thoroughly research any alternative treatments.

Don't worry, though. Some day soon, all those who know the Truth will finally be fed up enough to come together and restore common sense. They'll force everyone to admit that they were just pretending to go along with the transgender thing. Kick the autistic will become an Olympic sport. Rape and holocaust jokes will be commonplace, and it'll be socially acceptable to call someone a faggot once more. No one will ever challenge your worldview ever again.

Once all that happens, it's only a matter of time before someone finally kicks the snot out of Chris, and instead of writing a comic version of the incident where she wins, doubling down on the persecution complex, she'll come to her senses and see that she was delusional all along and identify as a male again.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
I don't think anyone believes in *that.* At least I hope not. Since it became legal to advertise RX to the public, the pill pushers have been looking for any reason to create customers. There are good reasons for RX, and then there are people who see commercials and run to the doctor asking for those pills they saw on TV regardless of it truly being the right treatment for them. I have seen what goes on with drug companies and their marketing. It's grotesque. And if you create a class of entitled + disabled, you also have a market there for frivolous lawsuits and other related bullshittery.

Consider Chris being prescribed titty skittles just for the asking without having to demonstrate anything or do any psychological work to determine if it's remotely appropriate, just declaring he is a lesbian soul. To me this is malpractice. Degeneracy is big bucks these days.
Just thank God those adds are for antidepressants and allergy medication and not encouraging kids to troon out in the name of "social progress"

For now

FightenGnome

Amateur Christorian
kiwifarms.net
I was going to join in the fray, but big pharma talk and the tranny stuff on the macro level really doesn't have to do with "random Chris updates".

Whatever beliefs you have or lack thereof, I think it's safe to say that Chris is fucked up and probably would have ended up like this without oxycotin commercials and Bruce Jenner. I don't think Chris understands what it's like to be a normal man in this world let alone a shapeshifting gender bending extra dimensional goddess in another.

The only way he can cope now is by becoming both the gf and the bf. Almost 40 years old and blowing raspberries in court. The tomgirl thing is fucked up but the real discussion is Chris having conversations with himself and acting childish in public. He's a psychologically broken man who has reverted to a child-like state.

He needs to see a therapist who won't just give him more magic alicorn candy.

TheShortWaveCerealKiller

The Broner with a Boner
kiwifarms.net
I was going to join in the fray, but big pharma talk and the tranny stuff on the macro level really doesn't have to do with "random Chris updates".

Whatever beliefs you have or lack thereof, I think it's safe to say that Chris is fucked up and probably would have ended up like this without oxycotin commercials and Bruce Jenner. I don't think Chris understands what it's like to be a normal man in this world let alone a shapeshifting gender bending extra dimensional goddess in another.

The only way he can cope now is by becoming both the gf and the bf. Almost 40 years old and blowing raspberries in court. The tomgirl thing is fucked up but the real discussion is Chris having conversations with himself and acting childish in public. He's a psychologically broken man who has reverted to a child-like state.

He needs to see a therapist who won't just give him more magic alicorn candy.
Thing about Chris he will never get actual help unless there is something in it for him. Thats just how he operates. Look through all of his life (internet wise) and hes never once done something that was selfless or for the good of someone else. Unless someone had him by the metaphorical balls. Also saying he has reverted to a child like state isn't true because he's always been childlike even before he was known on the internet. I don't know why you'd say he just now reverted to it since hell look at the graduation video he made that tells the entire story. The fact of the matter is whilst Chris yes has become more mentally unstable none of this was without warning. Anyone who has followed Chris has known the day would come where he officially goes off the rails, and sadly we are not only there but its worse than we could ever imagine. I don't want this to come off like I'm happy or even unsympathetic to a degree,but like it or not Chris did a lot of this to himself, he has a lot of the blame on his shoulders whether he admits it or not. In this current year I doubt even a psychologist can help Chris. How do you help someone who truly believes nothing is wrong? You can't, you simply have to let them be until either A. they hurt someone or themselves or B. have a mental breakdown so gigantic that he snaps out of it. What happens first? Well time will tell. I hate to say it but, Chris has gone beyond a lost cause, he's now just a dead frog stuck to your tire, its not pretty to look at but, damn if it isn't fascinating.

Trickie

I refer to Christine as she/her to annoy you.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not big pharma or the evil social engineers that are keeping Chris from getting help, it's her unwillingness to seek that help. Whatever you want to think about the wider transgender situation, a psych can only do so much for a patient who is unwilling to work with them.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
It's not big pharma or the evil social engineers that are keeping Chris from getting help, it's her unwillingness to seek that help. Whatever you want to think about the wider transgender situation, a psych can only do so much for a patient who is unwilling to work with them.
Then Chris needs a lot of convincing to realize he has a problem

Kingfisher9000

kiwifarms.net
Don’t worry, someday soon...No one will ever challenge your worldview ever again.
Judging by the amount of words you put in my mouth while writing that essay, I’d wager you’re the one who has trouble hearing world views opposed to your own.

Apologies to everyone for derailing the thread. This has been a valuable learning experience. I’ll be sure to keep any conspiracy theories to myself in the future. Unless, of course, I uncover a shadowy cabal with an interest in Chris. Other than this one, I mean.

FightenGnome

Amateur Christorian
kiwifarms.net
I'm not an American, so I don't know, but aren't there mental health laws that would require he undergo a certain amount of time in detention for observation and some basic therapy?

Also saying he has reverted to a child like state isn't true because he's always been childlike even before he was known on the internet. I don't know why you'd say he just now reverted to it since hell look at the graduation video he made that tells the entire story. The fact of the matter is whilst Chris yes has become more mentally unstable none of this was without warning. Anyone who has followed Chris has known the day would come where he officially goes off the rails, and sadly we are not only there but its worse than we could ever imagine. I don't want this to come off like I'm happy or even unsympathetic to a degree,but like it or not Chris did a lot of this to himself, he has a lot of the blame on his shoulders whether he admits it or not.
Okay, yes to the bolded part, you have a point but I mean it more clinically than how he was in the past. Acting like a man child and believing you're dancing with a cartoon hedgehog or having your mother have to smack you every 10 seconds because you're acting out in public are two different things is all I'm saying.

As for the underlined part, I don't know if I can lay so much at Chris' own feet. He was sheltered and pampered by his parents and then his peers until he reached college. That's how Mary Lee Walsh became his arch-nemesis in the first place. He was also born with autism and raised by the television and video games. He was never properly socialized.

I also lay part of the blame on some trolls and White knights. I believe that Chris was trolled into trannyism and using drugs. I think largely people who were trolling him this was were trying to make a point by having Chris try to look at things from a woman's perspective or try a long island ice tea and see it's not so bad and Chris used those experiences to swing in the complete other direction. Hell the only reason he probably used valium in the first place is because he likely heard from TV that that is what women take to calm their nerves.

I also think White knights like Anna for example, never really put the effort in to socialize Chris and he ended up hanging out with increasingly sketchy people. White knights probably did even more harm than the trolls.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Super Colon Blow

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Trollshield
kiwifarms.net
I'm not an American, so I don't know, but aren't there mental health laws that would require he undergo a certain amount of time in detention for observation and some basic therapy?
He is getting some basic therapy. He has to visit some psychiatrist every so often due to court orders. As for being in a mental facility, Chris is functional enough in society where that really isn’t necessary. He’d have to hurt himself or someone else really bad for that to happen. They can’t put you in a looney bin in America anymore just for being a weirdo.

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
He is getting some basic therapy. He has to visit some psychiatrist every so often due to court orders. As for being in a mental facility, Chris is functional enough in society where that really isn’t necessary. He’d have to hurt himself or someone else really bad for that to happen. They can’t put you in a looney bin in America anymore just for being a weirdo.
I believe the court ordered therapy concluded a couple months ago. Also it is quite difficult to get looney binned against your will in the USA. particularly since they closed almost all the looney bins.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
I believe the court ordered therapy concluded a couple months ago. Also it is quite difficult to get looney binned against your will in the USA. particularly since they closed almost all the looney bins.
I'd say thanks Democrats but it was ironically the Regan administration and the Republicans that did that closed most of the lower ranking institutes and asylums in the 80s.

Also as for going off topic, Chris hasn't really given us anything good to laugh/work with in days if not weeks. Bronycon was slow aside a few choice tidbits and the pizza/fender bender was the peak. Sockness, Sarah and Steve, somebody even a w.e.e.n. like the one who "egged" Chris' house anything would be welcome to bring things back to a fever pitch *sigh* (no I'm not encouraging anyone to actively w³³n Chris)

• Agree
Reactions: FightenGnome

FightenGnome

Amateur Christorian
kiwifarms.net
I'd say thanks Democrats but it was ironically the Regan administration and the Republicans that did that closed most of the lower ranking institutes and asylums in the 80s.

Also as for going off topic, Chris hasn't really given us anything good to laugh/work with in days if not weeks. Bronycon was slow aside a few choice tidbits and the pizza/fender bender was the peak. Sockness, Sarah and Steve, somebody even a w.e.e.n. like the one who "egged" Chris' house anything would be welcome to bring things back to a fever pitch *sigh* (no I'm not encouraging anyone to actively w³³n Chris)
Has it really fallen this far that we have to talk about Chris' psychology and whether or not he's a woman again?

We might be able to take solace in the fact that next year is an election year and we might get more anti-Pmurt stuff.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino