Containment Official Decision Regarding Gender and Chris/Gender Discussion Megathread -

TheShortWaveCerealKiller

The Broner with a Boner
kiwifarms.net
I'm not an American, so I don't know, but aren't there mental health laws that would require he undergo a certain amount of time in detention for observation and some basic therapy?

Okay, yes to the bolded part, you have a point but I mean it more clinically than how he was in the past. Acting like a man child and believing you're dancing with a cartoon hedgehog or having your mother have to smack you every 10 seconds because you're acting out in public are two different things is all I'm saying.

As for the underlined part, I don't know if I can lay so much at Chris' own feet. He was sheltered and pampered by his parents and then his peers until he reached college. That's how Mary Lee Walsh became his arch-nemesis in the first place. He was also born with autism and raised by the television and video games. He was never properly socialized.

I also lay part of the blame on some trolls and White knights. I believe that Chris was trolled into trannyism and using drugs. I think largely people who were trolling him this was were trying to make a point by having Chris try to look at things from a woman's perspective or try a long island ice tea and see it's not so bad and Chris used those experiences to swing in the complete other direction. Hell the only reason he probably used valium in the first place is because he likely heard from TV that that is what women take to calm their nerves.

I also think White knights like Anna for example, never really put the effort in to socialize Chris and he ended up hanging out with increasingly sketchy people. White knights probably did even more harm than the trolls.
To the tilted : As much as I do agree he was spoiled and the autism played into it, that does NOT mean that he has no control, he has been out of high school for 19 years, 19 years is a long time for anyone to mature and yet he doesn't. He refuses to. Yes child hood can play into a lot of anyone's life, but to try and continue to use that for Chris is a moot point. He is 37, almost 40, when you are that old you should at least, at LEAST have a small understanding of your actions and why you have fucked up. He refuses to. He himself has said he is a "high functioning" autistic, that means he isn't a chest slapping mongoloid, he has enough cognitive function to not only know what he's doing but, he also knows what he does is WRONG, and we have been shown that he DOES understand what he does is wrong. At this point, there is no way I can say "but, think of what Chris feels." because we know how he feels, he doesn't give a damn. As anyone can tell you Bob tried and pleaded with Chris TOO socialize and Chris refused to, you couldn't force him to and now we have who we have now.

To the underlined: He was not trolled into that he was talked into it by one of his friends in order to explore his more feminine side.

FightenGnome

Amateur Christorian
kiwifarms.net
To the tilted : As much as I do agree he was spoiled and the autism played into it, that does NOT mean that he has no control, he has been out of high school for 19 years, 19 years is a long time for anyone to mature and yet he doesn't. He refuses to. Yes child hood can play into a lot of anyone's life, but to try and continue to use that for Chris is a moot point. He is 37, almost 40, when you are that old you should at least, at LEAST have a small understanding of your actions and why you have fucked up. He refuses to. He himself has said he is a "high functioning" autistic, that means he isn't a chest slapping mongoloid, he has enough cognitive function to not only know what he's doing but, he also knows what he does is WRONG, and we have been shown that he DOES understand what he does is wrong. At this point, there is no way I can say "but, think of what Chris feels." because we know how he feels, he doesn't give a damn. As anyone can tell you Bob tried and pleaded with Chris TOO socialize and Chris refused to, you couldn't force him to and now we have who we have now.

To the underlined: He was not trolled into that he was talked into it by one of his friends in order to explore his more feminine side.
I'll grant you your paragraph. That's a decent argument. I just disagree that someone who had a rough start to life is fully responsible for themselves continuing to fail. I've met lots of people who refuse to change even when it might be better for them to do so because they got caught in a rut. Also, Chris has been fucked with since he was like 24. I'm not saying feel bad for him, because Lord knows I don't either, but I'm just putting forth the argument that it's not FULLY at his feet.

In regards to his effeminacy, I think the trolling made it worse. There is a concept floating around on the internet of Troll Induced Transexuality since Chris isn't the only example. Whether there is a link or whether its a coincidence is up to the interpreter, but I don't think constantly degrading a Omega (or lower) male is healthy to their already fragile grip on their masculinity. Most men rise up to overcome problems, but a man of Chris' calibre really isn't made for that. They see a challenge and instead of trying to meet it, they shit themselves and turn tail to run away from the danger.

If Chris lived in the Classical era, he'd be some man's bitch or slave or both.

Trickie

I refer to Christine as she/her to annoy you.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also as for going off topic, Chris hasn't really given us anything good to laugh/work with in days if not weeks. Bronycon was slow aside a few choice tidbits and the pizza/fender bender was the peak. Sockness, Sarah and Steve, somebody even a w.e.e.n. like the one who "egged" Chris' house anything would be welcome to bring things back to a fever pitch *sigh* (no I'm not encouraging anyone to actively w³³n Chris)
Sounds like you could use a hobby, friend.

TheShortWaveCerealKiller

The Broner with a Boner
kiwifarms.net
The life of a kiwi is a burden yes, maybe I should pick up something...maybe model airplanes.

And I do have a day job in the meantime it's just my day off.
This would be the time I'd jokingly quote Chris in saying "perhaps buying a My Little Pony doll" but, that show is dying in like 2 months so fuck that.

Reactions: Fritos

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
This would be the time I'd jokingly quote Chris in saying "perhaps buying a My Little Pony doll" but, that show is dying in like 2 months so fuck that.
I think coming to an end is only making it stronger, look how big franchise fandoms like the Trekkies got between the time the first series ended and the movies where made.

Then again to Chris it'll be like the end of the world... because that show literally IS his whole world.

TheShortWaveCerealKiller

The Broner with a Boner
kiwifarms.net
I think coming to an end is only making it stronger, look how big franchise fandoms like the Trekkies got between the time the first series ended and the movies where made.

Then again to Chris it'll be like the end of the world... because that show literally IS his whole world.
(this might be more geared towards the miscellaneous discussion thread so this might get moved)

When I see Chris and MLP I always felt like if he lost it he wouldn't care as much, more in the sense that he'd lose more an OC paradise rather than a show he legit loves, I could be wrong but, I don't even know if he still keeps up with it (Don't blame him with how shit S8 and 9 have been)

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Are you sitting on a therapeutic treatment for gender dysphoria that no one else knows about?
For autistics, it's a remove from the Internet, psychotherapy, and a swift kick to the ass.
They see a challenge and instead of trying to meet it, they shit themselves and turn tail to run away from the danger.
Don't forget that his reasoning skills are completely insane. I mean, his "fashion sense" alone should disqualify him from hormone treatment.

Last edited:

Muscle Bra

I passed high scholl bitch!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Star Trek is a very different case. Not only did it retain (and even grow) its popularity by continuing in syndication for years after its cancellation, it also created what we now think of as modern fandom and might be considered one of the original “cult classics” TV shows. Plus, it was intelligent science fiction at a time when there wasn’t much of that on TV or in the movies.

Compare that with MLP, which is a show about candy colored ponies being nice to each other whose original intent was to sell merchandise to 6-YO girls.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
For autistics, it's a remove from the Internet, psychotherapy, and a swift kick to the ass.
G
Star Trek is a very different case. Not only did it retain (and even grow) its popularity by continuing in syndication for years after its cancellation, it also created what we now think of as modern fandom and might be considered one of the original “cult classics” TV shows. Plus, it was intelligent science fiction at a time when there wasn’t much of that on TV or in the movies.

Compare that with MLP, which is a show about candy colored ponies being nice to each other whose original intent was to sell merchandise to 6-YO girls.
Only time will tell, we know what the future holds about as well as we know what if anything awaits us when we take our last breath and face our own mortality.

And unlike lardass Chris I don't claim I have the Clairvoyance to see one or the other.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino