Official Election 2020 Doomsday Thread -

Who wins on November 3rd? (Zeitgeist, not who you're voting for)

• Expecting a Trump win.

Votes: 978 45.7%
  • Expecting a Biden win.

Votes: 277 12.9%
  • Expecting no clear winner on November 3rd.

Votes: 885 41.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Suburban Bastard

Perpetually telling people how angry they are
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Why the hell is Biden asking for donations? He hasn't officially won yet, and he's got his own money, wtf. Has anyone else done this? How many times have these questions been asked and answered already? I'm lazy and don't want to read the last million pages.
Wasn’t the trump campaign sending out emails asking for money in the aftermath of the election?

RetardedForever

Certified Public Idiot
kiwifarms.net
  • Horrifying
Reactions: FlamingPie

Sage In All Fields

It's cold outside the overton window
kiwifarms.net
Screenie_1.png

theshep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wasn’t the trump campaign sending out emails asking for money in the aftermath of the election?
Yes. Dozens of them in fact. Asking for money for his legal defence fund.

Although it has a small disclaimer noting that more than half of any money donated will go down to paying down campaign debts.

AmazingEagle

kiwifarms.net

Oreo Jenkins

kiwifarms.net
I feel like it's gonna end when Trump takes Biden to the Supreme Court, we have Amy Coney Barrett, Clarence Thomas, and Brett Kavanaugh on our side.
If the Trump campaign gets anything to the Supreme Court he's going to lose 0-9. In reality I think the Supreme Court will refuse to hear the case and spare Trump the embarrassment. Scalia was a genius for looking at all angles of a case to find some valid legal reason to rule in the direction he prefered but he still had to have some fact and legal theory to stand the decision up. These Trump legal claims are giving the Court a task like making a Statue of Liberty out of cooked spaghetti. It's just not possible.

AmazingEagle

kiwifarms.net
If the Trump campaign gets anything to the Supreme Court he's going to lose 0-9. In reality I think the Supreme Court will refuse to hear the case and spare Trump the embarrassment. Scalia was a genius for looking at all angles of a case to find some valid legal reason to rule in the direction he prefered but he still had to have some fact and legal theory to stand the decision up. These Trump legal claims are giving the Court a task like making a Statue of Liberty out of cooked spaghetti. It's just not possible.
I doubt Trump will lose because of a couple of reasons. The first is that most of the judges in the Supreme Court are conservatives who were appointed by Republican presidents. Clarence Thomas was appointed by George H.W Bush, John Roberts, Samuel Alito, and Neil Gorsuch were appointed by George W. Bush, and Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett were appointed by Donald Trump, the second reason is that Trump's lawyer Sidney Powell has evidence to prove that this election was rigged, the third and final reason is Joe Biden's past. He was friends with Klansman Robert Byrd, passed the 1994 Crime Bill which led to mass incarceration, his "you ain't black comments" calling black people "roaches", his support to China's president Xi Jinping who is responsible for locking up thousands of Uyghur people in the Xinjiang region and putting them into concentration camps, his response the H1N1 pandemic in 2009, and his text messages to his son Hunter.