Official Election 2020 Doomsday Thread -

Who wins on November 3rd? (Zeitgeist, not who you're voting for)

• Expecting a Trump win.

Votes: 978 45.7%
  • Expecting a Biden win.

Votes: 277 12.9%
  • Expecting no clear winner on November 3rd.

Votes: 885 41.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Local Fed

kiwifarms.net
I doubt Trump will lose because of a couple of reasons. The first is that most of the judges in the Supreme Court are conservatives who were appointed by Republican presidents. Clarence Thomas was appointed by George H.W Bush, John Roberts, Samuel Alito, and Neil Gorsuch were appointed by George W. Bush, and Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett were appointed by Donald Trump, the second reason is that Trump's lawyer Sidney Powell has evidence to prove that this election was rigged, the third and final reason is Joe Biden's past. He was friends with Klansman Robert Byrd, passed the 1994 Crime Bill which led to mass incarceration, his "you ain't black comments" calling black people "roaches", his support to China's president Xi Jinping who is responsible for locking up thousands of Uyghur people in the Xinjiang region and putting them into concentration camps, his response the H1N1 pandemic in 2009, and his text messages to his son Hunter.
This is one of the more delusional posts I can recall lately.

All becomes gunt

kiwifarms.net
What a disaster. What a complete embarassment of a legal team. Jesus fucking christ they got blown the fuck out so hard that's gonna leave a fucking stain on their careers for as long as they are alive. What did they even come up with ? Speculations ? Roughly captured twitter footage WITHOUT PROPER CONTEXT isn't something that holds up to court you donkeys, it barely holds on KF for Christ's sake and that's cause half the population has autism and the other half wants autist dick or autist peehole. Quite frankly they should be ashamed, they should have known better, they were advertising it as a slam and a dunk and that they have all the bombshells, i am really curious what evidence they went to the judge with, is that available anywhere ?

Last edited:

Oreo Jenkins

kiwifarms.net
I doubt Trump will lose because of a couple of reasons. The first is that most of the judges in the Supreme Court are conservatives who were appointed by Republican presidents. Clarence Thomas was appointed by George H.W Bush, John Roberts, Samuel Alito, and Neil Gorsuch were appointed by George W. Bush, and Brett Kavanaugh and Amy Coney Barrett were appointed by Donald Trump, the second reason is that Trump's lawyer Sidney Powell has evidence to prove that this election was rigged, the third and final reason is Joe Biden's past. He was friends with Klansman Robert Byrd, passed the 1994 Crime Bill which led to mass incarceration, his "you ain't black comments" calling black people "roaches", his support to China's president Xi Jinping who is responsible for locking up thousands of Uyghur people in the Xinjiang region and putting them into concentration camps, his response the H1N1 pandemic in 2009, and his text messages to his son Hunter.
So in your opinion, the Supreme Court is a rubber stamp for whatever Trump wants? If Sidney Powell has some evidence then there's a chance but it's looking awfully like there is no evidence. Here's an example for how unserious the Trump campaign is. Dominion operate in Wisconsin, but not in every county, the Trump campaign has asked for recounts in Dane and Milwaukee counties, two counties that don't use Dominion while letting all the counties that do use Dominion have their results stand. If the Trump team really believed in the Dominion vote-flipping theory, they would want recounts in all the Dominion counties.

All becomes gunt

kiwifarms.net
So in your opinion, the Supreme Court is a rubber stamp for whatever Trump wants? If Sidney Powell has some evidence then there's a chance but it's looking awfully like there is no evidence. Here's an example for how unserious the Trump campaign is. Dominion operate in Wisconsin, but not in every county, the Trump campaign has asked for recounts in Dane and Milwaukee counties, two counties that don't use Dominion while letting all the counties that do use Dominion have their results stand. If the Trump team really believed in the Dominion vote-flipping theory, they would want recounts in all the Dominion counties.
This right here, when you make a claim you have evidence on, you need to follow consistently with it in order to make it remotely believable. By him just targetting key states he needs to win as i said before and with the statements both him and his legal team make, it really shows that they are just there because they want to flip the ellection and not because they believe an inch of what the fuck they say to their own people. It was never about justice in voter fraud obviously without a shred of a doubt and that ruins their image, quite frankly now i doubt they have ANY evidence whatsoever, which could be out there even judging by how shady all the shit that happened was but not properly utilized.

Last edited:

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Forgive me for being an utter retard at US Legal cases and I'm not trying to demean any of his supporters, but how exactly is Trump going to win a case in SCOTUS if they keep getting thrown out by the lower circuits. Not a galaxy brain on this subject.
Because the A&Hers have no idea that the Supreme Court is to interpret the constitution, not be a petty, vengeful tool for Trump to use.

Lol so much for all this super sekrit evidence that A&Hers said Trump's team had and was performing 8-D chess with.

You are seriously completely retarded if you believe this. The Supreme Court will interpret things as being legal or not, they don't exist to validate election results. If there is a reason for them to interpret the law with regards to an election, that's one thing, but they can't just change the election without a really good reason and evidence.

All becomes gunt

kiwifarms.net
Because the A&Hers have no idea that the Supreme Court is to interpret the constitution, not be a petty, vengeful tool for Trump to use.

Lol so much for all this super sekrit evidence that A&Hers said Trump's team had and was performing 8-D chess with.

You are seriously completely retarded if you believe this. The Supreme Court will interpret things as being legal or not, they don't exist to validate election results. If there is a reason for them to interpret the law with regards to an election, that's one thing, but they can't just change the election without a really good reason and evidence.
I don't know what you are talking about dude, going to the judge while hair paint drips from whatever is left out of the wig you glued on last Thursday and thumping your chest at him to STOP THE STEAL is one of the most sound legal strategies ever conceived in history.

attractive_pneumonia

kiwifarms.net
Forgive me for being an utter retard at US Legal cases and I'm not trying to demean any of his supporters, but how exactly is Trump going to win a case in SCOTUS if they keep getting thrown out by the lower circuits. Not a galaxy brain on this subject.
Consider that the entire legal challenge process may not have any intention of winning; just being designed to stall the certification process so a contingent election got declared and sent to Congress to vote for the next President. Joe Biden as it stands is the presumptive winner of the election, until the various legal challenges get resolved he still only has something like 220 electoral votes, ignore the histrionics in the media stating "AP HAS CALLED THE ELECTION FOR JOE BIDEN" this is nonsense, there is a legal process that has to be carried out by each state and Trump is delaying and screwing that up with legal challenges. The media has no say in the outcome of the elections and this "fact check" nonsense should be ignored.

Illiterate Wanderer

kiwifarms.net
Is everyone here excited for the 2024 Democratic debates?
2024.png

All becomes gunt

kiwifarms.net
Consider that the entire legal challenge process may not have any intention of winning; just being designed to stall the certification process so a contingent election got declared and sent to Congress to vote for the next President. Joe Biden as it stands is the presumptive winner of the election, until the various legal challenges get resolved he still only has something like 220 electoral votes, ignore the histrionics in the media stating "AP HAS CALLED THE ELECTION FOR JOE BIDEN" this is nonsense, there is a legal process that has to be carried out by each state and Trump is delaying and screwing that up with legal challenges. The media has no say in the outcome of the elections and this "fact check" nonsense should be ignored.
So tl;dr it aint over yet? Oh come the fuck on i want to call it already for either of these geriatrics. Oh please help me GOD and grant me sweet release from this torment, make it end. What kind of circus show is this election?

attractive_pneumonia

kiwifarms.net
So tl;dr it aint over yet? Oh come the fuck on i want to call it already for either of these geriatrics. Oh please help me GOD and grant me sweet release from this torment, make it end. What kind of circus show is this election?
If what I think is occuring is true, expect it to run all the way into mid December. I'm working from the assumption that the Dominion Voting Systems stuff is just media talking points by Rudy and Sidney Powell and that they have nothing because of the insane timetable they have for investigation. In my scenario you should expect more low quality law suits getting struck down by the Judges for the next 30 days or so with the media pretending that the election is a done deal for their guy only for them to shit themselves when the battleground states start going through various legal processes to resolve the election issues derived from lack of certification. Though I will admit this is uncharted territory for me and I don't really know how long this lawfare shit can stall the election results into an uncertain state. Someone with actual legal chops would have to punch a hole in my theory. I'm not a lawyer and even if I was, this is 5 different states that are being contested, each with their own system for handling certification and contested results. Bush v. Gore had a lot less moving parts than the nonsense Trump is trying to pull here, screwing up in one state destroys the entire operation and I suspect the Democrats are getting wise to the lawfare threat Trump is pulling.

All becomes gunt

kiwifarms.net
If what I think is occuring is true, expect it to run all the way into mid December. I'm working from the assumption that the Dominion Voting Systems stuff is just media talking points by Rudy and Sidney Powell and that they have nothing because of the insane timetable they have for investigation. In my scenario you should expect more low quality law suits getting struck down by the Judges for the next 30 days or so with the media pretending that the election is a done deal for their guy only for them to shit themselves when the battleground states start going through various legal processes to resolve the election issues derived from lack of certification. Though I will admit this is uncharted territory for me and I don't really know how long this lawfare shit can stall the election results into an uncertain state. Someone with actual legal chops would have to punch a hole in my theory. I'm not a lawyer and even if I was, this is 5 different states that are being contested, each with their own system for handling certification and contested results. Bush v. Gore had a lot less moving parts than the nonsense Trump is trying to pull here, screwing up in one state destroys the entire operation and I suspect the Democrats are getting wise to the lawfare threat Trump is pulling.
Any fucking lawyer autist willing to shed some light ? Come on dont be shy, i know some of the weebwars fags may know something. Any legal kiwis ?