Official Election 2020 Doomsday Thread -

Who wins on November 3rd? (Zeitgeist, not who you're voting for)

• Expecting a Trump win.

Votes: 978 45.7%
  • Expecting a Biden win.

Votes: 277 12.9%
  • Expecting no clear winner on November 3rd.

Votes: 885 41.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
kiwifarms.net
Any fucking lawyer autist willing to shed some light ? Come on dont be shy, i know some of the weebwars fags may know something. Any legal kiwis ?
It’s over as MI, PA and GA are going to certify their electoral votes. Trump currently has no ability to overturn NV or AZ or WI either, which means that Biden gets over 270 and becomes president.

Dafuqisdis?

kiwifarms.net
Consider that the entire legal challenge process may not have any intention of winning; just being designed to stall the certification process so a contingent election got declared and sent to Congress to vote for the next President. Joe Biden as it stands is the presumptive winner of the election, until the various legal challenges get resolved he still only has something like 220 electoral votes, ignore the histrionics in the media stating "AP HAS CALLED THE ELECTION FOR JOE BIDEN" this is nonsense, there is a legal process that has to be carried out by each state and Trump is delaying and screwing that up with legal challenges. The media has no say in the outcome of the elections and this "fact check" nonsense should be ignored.
They aren't slowing things down one iota with their "strategy". Georgia has already certified and PA and the rest will follow soon.
It’s over as MI, PA and GA are going to certify their electoral votes. Trump currently has no ability to overturn NV or AZ or WI either, which means that Biden gets over 270 and becomes president.
Georgia has already certified, Pennsylvania and Michigan will do it on Monday. This clown circus is folding up it's tent.

Trump can continue his legal challenges even after certification but it ain't going to do jack shit.

Last edited:

omega_faggot

I just want to get to the beach
kiwifarms.net
What grifters will see their well dry up first? I think its safe to say that the America First charlatans will see their paypig dosh collapse quick.

TherapyMan

kiwifarms.net
Any fucking lawyer autist willing to shed some light ? Come on dont be shy, i know some of the weebwars fags may know something. Any legal kiwis ?
The likelihood of the Trump campaign delaying the certification of the vote in even a single state is extremely low, so low as to not be worth considering. The Trump campaign's lawsuits are not filed with the intention to win on the merits in any event (or even to survive a motion to dismiss, for that matter). The strategy mainly seems to throw everything at the wall and jam as much shit as possible into the filings to confuse and overwhelm the public. Courts don't give a shit about an unsworn affidavit by a guy in Texas who claims that Dominion raped and murdered his wife, but if you slap it in your filings and show it off to your base, people who don't know any better might think you're on to something. Rudy and Powell get up and have their press conference talking about things they never alleged in court or in their pleadings to drum up media attention and fleece more money out Trump's base. Everyone walks away with a nice little Christmas bonus.

The only case I can think of that has a chance to meaningful impact the vote total (although not the outcome of the election) is Republican Party of Pennsylvania v. Boockvar, which isn't a Trump campaign case and existed before the election began.

Gezkill

kiwifarms.net
The likelihood of the Trump campaign delaying the certification of the vote in even a single state is extremely low, so low as to not be worth considering. The Trump campaign's lawsuits are not filed with the intention to win on the merits in any event (or even to survive a motion to dismiss, for that matter). The strategy mainly seems to throw everything at the wall and jam as much shit as possible into the filings to confuse and overwhelm the public. Courts don't give a shit about an unsworn affidavit by a guy in Texas who claims that Dominion raped and murdered his wife, but if you slap it in your filings and show it off to your base, people who don't know any better might think you're on to something. Rudy and Powell get up and have their press conference talking about things they never alleged in court or in their pleadings to drum up media attention and fleece more money out Trump's base. Everyone walks away with a nice little Christmas bonus.

The only case I can think of that has a chance to meaningful impact the vote total (although not the outcome of the election) is Republican Party of Pennsylvania v. Boockvar, which isn't a Trump campaign case and existed before the election began.
I honestly think he is delaying the proceeds as much as possible so they can burn a lot of shit.

Illiterate Wanderer

kiwifarms.net
I honestly think he is delaying the proceeds as much as possible so they can burn a lot of shit.
Do you think the Trump Whitehouse has been more chaotic than the Clinton administration? From what I've read the inner workings of the Clinton white house was a shit show.
51noMyHgTYL._SX325_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Buzz Killington

From Lolzington News
kiwifarms.net
With all the lawsuits that Trumps going to be facing after he leaves office, I doubt he will be able to walk from the ass pounding he is going to get.
>implying any lawsuits will be filed against him
Nigger Hillary was let go even after 4 whole years of Trump despite all the rhetoric of "locking her up". Nothing will happen. Nothing ever happens.

Buzz Killington

From Lolzington News
kiwifarms.net
Trump was the one claiming prosecution. Biden hasn't said he's planning to do anything, and it won't be up to him either way.
Hillary had a myriad of investigations in the years prior, though. It wasn't just Trump echoing the sentiment for Hillary to be prosecuted, and it was let go almost immediately after election day. If Trump does end up being prosecuted I'll be very surprised. At the moment, it's just a fantasy held by people.

Here's what'll happen: We get 4 years of President Harris, Trump runs in 2024 continuing to claim he was robbed, probably wins the primaries again, and then it's up in the air who wins. Give it more time.

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
kiwifarms.net
It's a giant pile of cope, because that Obama judge? A member of the Federalist society, and a GOP party official before he went into the judiciary. See, before McConnell totally hijacked it, the federal judiciary was not a one party affair to pack in. Brann was a unanimous confirmation, and nominated by a republican senator from PA. Read his opinion, it's a really good dissection of the absolute shambles the Trump legal team is playing with. His denial with prejudice of this case also means they can't really submit any new evidence. So when they try to appeal the dismissal, even if they were able to somehow magically have proof that the Ghost of Hugo Chavez personally wrote out 30 million ballots in PA for Biden, it wouldn't matter. If the Appeals court upholds the dismissal, they can't go any further and it dies. This is very likely to happen.