Official Election 2020 Doomsday Thread -

Who wins on November 3rd? (Zeitgeist, not who you're voting for)

• Expecting a Trump win.

Votes: 978 45.7%
  • Expecting a Biden win.

Votes: 277 12.9%
  • Expecting no clear winner on November 3rd.

Votes: 885 41.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
kiwifarms.net
It took me 10 seconds, at most, to complete each question.

Are you retarded or something? "Draw a line around the number or letter of this sentence" means "draw a line around the number, 1, directly preceding the word draw." The penultimate question can be solved by drawing a cross (looks like a "t") above the first s in cross, drawing a line under the space between "place" and "a" and then drawing a circle around the word "the" that appears before the word "second" (the second "the" in that line.) The final one would look this like;

View attachment 1742275
It’s a basic intelligence test that anybody should be able to pass. You both just outed yourselves as retarded.
Read the rules carefully. The entire point of this is to be able to arbitrarily exclude people for any given reason. The first question breaks pretty much every single rule of tests I've ever seen in including the number as part of the sentence. 7 is made to make you fail 6, same with 22 and 21. The last one can easily be used to exclude you by simply having north mean the actual direction, so even the box won't save you, as the paper doesn't have to be pointing north when you write it.

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
Bad news guys, you are still worse than /pol/ I got used to it slowly, and I started to really appreciate the depth of comments. Even the quality of shills on /pol/ is better. I guess KF gets some dregs, because it's not that relevant.

Do you understand that the purpose of this entire circus is not for anybody to win, it's to rile you up, is to make some of you, less balanced, even violent and homicidal.

I think some of the posters on /pol/ were right, they didn't even want Biden to win. They don't want this colored skank either. The side-show with Giuliani is also a diversion. The point is to make Orange Man Bad into a literal Hitler "stealing democracy", and to rile up those who are easy to rile up.

And you can give me as many moons as you want, but I am pretty sure that they do have servers. NSA, that is...

NotArat

kiwifarms.net
66gg3.PNG

Andrew Neiman

I'll cue you!
kiwifarms.net
I think some of the posters on /pol/ were right, they didn't even want Biden to win. They don't want this colored skank either. The side-show with Giuliani is also a diversion. The point is to make Orange Man Bad into a literal Hitler "stealing democracy", and to rile up those who are easy to rile up.
So... Rudy Giuliani is making a fool of himself in public on purpose, to make people hate Trump?

Read the rules carefully. The entire point of this is to be able to arbitrarily exclude people for any given reason. The first question breaks pretty much every single rule of tests I've ever seen in including the number as part of the sentence. 7 is made to make you fail 6, same with 22 and 21. The last one can easily be used to exclude you by simply having north mean the actual direction, so even the box won't save you, as the paper doesn't have to be pointing north when you write it.
The test isn’t hard to give correct answers to. It was designed for the marker to find ways to arbitrarily declare a correct answer as wrong.

I guess if you’re black, white trash or voting D in 1960s Louisiana then it’s impossible to pass. If you look at this test now and can’t figure it out you’re braindead.

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
So... Rudy Giuliani is making a fool of himself in public on purpose, to make people hate Trump?
Incorrect. He is himself, Rudy Giuliani, he doesn't need to pretend, LOL.

He is a colorful person to be sure, even sometimes too colorful. It might be to give some people a false sense of security, and the hope that there is some future worth bargaining for.

Inb4 you tell me that I have a problem believing that the POTUS and his advisors hired people who are incompetent and they are running on fumes. Yes, I think it's highly implausible. However, I also think both you and me don't know the real people who pull the strings and create the strategies, because if I was one of these people I would do whatever it takes to avoid public exposure.

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
kiwifarms.net
The test isn’t hard to give correct answers to. It was designed for the marker to find ways to arbitrarily declare a correct answer as wrong.

I guess if you’re black, white trash or voting D in 1960s Louisiana then it’s impossible to pass. If you look at this test now and can’t figure it out you’re braindead.
Congrats you just repeated what I just said. Does Polly want a cracker?

Incorrect. He is himself, Rudy Giuliani, he doesn't need to pretend, LOL.

He is a colorful person to be sure, even sometimes too colorful. It might be to give some people a false sense of security, and the hope that there is some future worth bargaining for.

Inb4 you tell me that I have a problem believing that the POTUS and his advisors hired people who are incompetent and they are running on fumes. Yes, I think it's highly implausible. However, I also think both you and me don't know the real people who pull the strings and create the strategies, because if I was one of these people I would do whatever it takes to avoid public exposure.
Oh, so you're only pretending to be retarded then?

Andrew Neiman

I'll cue you!
kiwifarms.net
However, I also think both you and me don't know the real people who pull the strings and create the strategies, because if I was one of these people I would do whatever it takes to avoid public exposure.
I think you're giving the people "in charge" way too much credit. The same petty backstabbing, stupid mistakes and excesses of vanity and laziness that bedevil smaller organizations also affect our governments. No person or group of people has an iron grip on how society operates.

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
I think you're giving the people "in charge" way too much credit. The same petty backstabbing, stupid mistakes and excesses of vanity and laziness that bedevil smaller organizations also affect our governments. No person or group of people has an iron grip on how society operates.
Finally some retard posted a message, so I can avoid double-posting.

You are right that there is not one person or group that has an iron grip on how society operates. However, it would be really naïve to think that they do not try to manipulate society by any means necessary.

What we are experiencing right now is a high stakes turf war, and they are going probably to go all-in.

One has to be blind, retarded or paid to pretend that these events are not completely unprecedented both in their scale and severity.

Andrew Neiman

I'll cue you!
kiwifarms.net
Finally some retard posted a message, so I can avoid double-posting.
Why don't you just edit your most recent post as opposed to double-posting?
You are right that there is not one person or group that has an iron grip on how society operates. However, it would be really naïve to think that they do not try to manipulate society by any means necessary.
Try, yes, but attributing seemingly every public event to an intentional effort to brainwash people gives the ruling classes too much credit for competency. Even in very tightly controlled societies, there are always plenty of errors, miscalculations and inexplicably muddled decisions. I mean, Russia visibly flubs its attempts to manipulate the public all the time.

Last edited:
Looks like we're entering the final period of ultimate mattering. Some analysts think this is a grift, some analysts think that the Trump team is trying to queue up a series of SCOTUS cases by burning through appeals courts as quickly as possible.

In either case, we should know by Friday.

• Late
Reactions: zedkissed60

Kheapathic

I only check my phone, when I'm lonely and spergy
kiwifarms.net
Voting tests were a thing in the 1960's. These were mostly given to black voters. Here's an example of one from Louisiana.
View attachment 1742165
View attachment 1742170
Have fun passing this.
These are the "competency tests" that people claim are racist and stop blacks from voting? It's simple fucking instructions, sure there's a few modifications that could be done to make things a little more clear; but if you're not a complete illiterate (by 1960's fifth grade reading levels), this shouldn't be a problem.