Official Election 2020 Doomsday Thread -

Who wins on November 3rd? (Zeitgeist, not who you're voting for)

• Expecting a Trump win.

Votes: 978 45.7%
  • Expecting a Biden win.

Votes: 277 12.9%
  • Expecting no clear winner on November 3rd.

Votes: 885 41.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SBG

kiwifarms.net
So where are we now? Apparently 32 of the 34 cases that the media was hyped about saying were dismissed weren't even done by Trump's team, so barely anything from Trump's people have gotten to get through a court yet?

We also have those mysterious German server(s) which are their own weirdness with having it turn out US votes are getting counted on a foreign server, plus it getting confiscated by some sort of authorities?

Then we also have stories of poll observers being disallowed from objecting to votes being counted that they can't see, there was a story of one place changing their rules repeatedly throughout the day seemingly to care less and less about poll observers getting to see anything.

I was pretty skeptical that Trump could genuinely win this at this point, but there's been enough insanity documented that it seems like he has some chance at this point (at least with the courts). I'm just wishing it'd actually get some court trials going already so Trump's people could finally lay out some of their real tangible arguments.

Edit: Also it's been fucking weird how upset people get over the idea of proving Biden won. If he's won so decisively and with no fraud whatsoever, then no investigation would turn up anything and Democrats would get to gloat about Trump and his people being divorced from reality.

EyelessMC

kiwifarms.net

Bunny Tracks

Nothing equals the splendor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Edit: Also it's been fucking weird how upset people get over the idea of proving Biden won. If he's won so decisively and with no fraud whatsoever, then no investigation would turn up anything and Democrats would get to gloat about Trump and his people being divorced from reality.
People aren't upset at proving Biden won. They're upset that the sitting President of the United States is screeching that fraud is the only way he won without having so much as a single shred of proof. He's undermining people's faith in the system just because he lost.

axfaxf

kiwifarms.net
People aren't upset at proving Biden won. They're upset that the sitting President of the United States is screeching that fraud is the only way he won without having so much as a single shred of proof. He's undermining people's faith in the system just because he lost.
the only ones that seem REALLY fucking upset, is the Biden camp and their shills. it´s borderline desperation at this point and it´s no wonder. it finally dawned on them, that 70+ million Americans plus an yet unknown amount of foreign observers, think they´re full of shit

and will continue to do so, no matter what idiotic and purely symbolic gestures the media and SoMe pull

Drain Todger

Unhinged Doomsayer
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, becoming an overeducated midwit and bugman will almost always lead you to more liberal policy views. The only problem is, the term "liberal" is constantly evolving. 10 years ago, it was live and let live. 5 years ago it was bake the cake bigot. Current year it's basically "let's put everyone questioning this election on a list"

AOC had a full ride to Boston College. She was "educated" yet after graduating, she couldn't find work anywhere outside of pouring drinks at a dive bar. Then the young turks propped her up as a prog candidate. Now she's in a position to do serious damage. This is why education or "muh democracy" won't solve anything.
AOC is pushing environmentalist policies, and yet, she didn't even know what a garbage disposal was.

All becomes gunt

kiwifarms.net
the only ones that seem REALLY fucking upset, is the Biden camp and their shills. it´s borderline desperation at this point and it´s no wonder. it finally dawned on them, that 70+ million Americans plus an yet unknown amount of foreign observers, think they´re full of shit

and will continue to do so, no matter what idiotic and purely symbolic gestures the media and SoMe pull
The thing is though the performance from the Trump camp so far hasn't been anywhere close to high energy, and well, liberals being desperate is their default setting. I am gonna keep slamming and dunking on Rudy and co untill they bring the results they promised everyone, as for now, time is passing, truth is in the pudding, can they put up or shut up. From various infoposts i saw they have till December 14th to blow people away with what they gathered.

Gorilla Tessellator

kiwifarms.net
The right is now eating their own tail. Trump supporters are turning on Tucker Carlson and Frank Luntz for failing the ideology test.
You want me to believe that no one ever had a shred of doubt that Cucker Tarlson might be a controlled opposition?

Edit:
His behavior around Hunter's Biden laptop was already suspicious as heck.

axfaxf

kiwifarms.net
The thing is though the performance from the Trump camp so far hasn't been anywhere close to high energy, and well, liberals being desperate is their default setting. I am gonna keep slamming and dunking on Rudy and co untill they bring the results they promised everyone, as for now, time is passing, truth is in the pudding, can they put up or shut up. From various infoposts i saw they have till December 14th to blow people away with what they gathered.
rainbow me from here to oblivion, but when i saw Rudys performance and the hair dye melting, my 1st thought was "this has to be planned!" :biggrin:

i dont really care what happens between now and SCOTUS, because both sides will take it there, if they lose in lower courts

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
Yes, so?

They're running a race, Biden wins, Trump pitches a fit saying that biden got a false start, biden pushed him, etc. And you have a video of the entire race. What's the best way to handle it?

ZeroCool

kiwifarms.net
There are so many Trumptards in this thread and they'll believe anything the dope says. There's absolutely no significant voter fraud and there's not magical solution that'll result in Trump winning.

Trump lost his case in Pennsylvania because there was NO evidence of what they were alleging.

President Elect Biden won the popular vote, in a landslide. He won the electoral college in landslide.

Trumptards, Trump lost via a landslide. Don't worry though...you'll have the privilege of paying $14.99 to watch Trump's return to reality TV on the Trump News Network.

Democrats want to make voting easier for all citizens, while Republicans want to make it harder. Why? Because the Republican Party has a shrinking power base and they know that they need to Gerrymander and supress lawful votes in order to win. When, not if, Texas flips blue, Republicans won't be able to win the White House.

SheerHeartAttack

This is the power of my stand, 「THE WALL」
kiwifarms.net
There are so many Trumptards in this thread and they'll believe anything the dope says. There's absolutely no significant voter fraud and there's not magical solution that'll result in Trump winning.

Trump lost his case in Pennsylvania because there was NO evidence of what they were alleging.

President Elect Biden won the popular vote, in a landslide. He won the electoral college in landslide.
Trumptards, Trump lost via a landslide. Don't worry though...you'll have the privilege of paying $14.99 to watch Trump's return to reality TV on the Trump News Network.
Democrats want to make voting easier for all citizens, while Republicans want to make it harder. Why? Because the Republican Party has a shrinking power base and they know that they need to Gerrymander and supress lawful votes in order to win. When, not if, Texas flips blue, Republicans won't be able to win the White House.
How about you put that into one post instead of triple posting like a faggot?

ZeroCool

kiwifarms.net
Republicans have a shrinking voter base and they know that the only way that they can win is if they gerrymander districts and surpress lawful votes.

Because it annoys idiots, like yourself.

Which of you Trumptards are interfering with the Wisconsin recount by posing as "independent" voters?

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
It took me 10 seconds, at most, to complete each question.

Are you retarded or something? "Draw a line around the number or letter of this sentence" means "draw a line around the number, 1, directly preceding the word draw." The penultimate question can be solved by drawing a cross (looks like a "t") above the first s in cross, drawing a line under the space between "place" and "a" and then drawing a circle around the word "the" that appears before the word "second" (the second "the" in that line.) The final one would look this like;

View attachment 1742275
I'm sorry, that's a rectangle, not a square, you fail.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What are you on about ya space cadet?

When the Windows kernel gets a spurious interrupt from a device it ignores it the first few times and then masks it off at the interrupt controller after that. Be smart like the Windows kernel. If you hover over a user's avatar you'll see this button which is very analogous to setting a bit in the IMR of a PIC.

1606052683800.png

Last edited:

ddlloo

kiwifarms.net
Still not a fan of how Trump is handling this publicly, but I don't have any reservations backing his team in to do whatever needs doing still. Maybe it's all smoke and mirrors and they don't have shit, I don't know and don't particularly care right now, they'll present their evidence and allegations and it will be adjudicated relatively fairly and that's the way it should be. They're against the clock, but the timeline going forward is pretty solidly locked in. Either his team is eventually able to find and show genuinely compelling evidence of mass fraud, or they aren't and eventually Biden will officially become president elect and then inaugurated. That might happen even if they are able to show compelling evidence of fraud, there's only so much a court can do and they have to balance it against a lot of other things. Point is, everyone, even Trump and Crazy Rudy, deserve their day in court and if the allegations have merit then the world NEEDS to see the evidence in a court of law.

Gore hadn't conceded by this stage (and hell, when he did concede he remained adamant it was stolen from him), and the noise and tantrums from the left (and I agree the right is doing similar) is pretty fucking pathetic. The media is just the fucking worst though, they continue to disappoint me more and more every year somehow. For all they've railed against Trump's lack of class and grace, they have become some of the most uncivil, fearmongering, immoral, alarmist, and egotistical arseholes around.