Official Election 2020 Doomsday Thread -

Who wins on November 3rd? (Zeitgeist, not who you're voting for)

• Expecting a Trump win.

Votes: 978 45.7%
  • Expecting a Biden win.

Votes: 277 12.9%
  • Expecting no clear winner on November 3rd.

Votes: 885 41.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Quijibo69

Worse Title Ever!
kiwifarms.net
Reactions: EyelessMC

Cubanodun

A spark is all you need
kiwifarms.net
That's why Trump's literally the worst dictator in history. What kind of retarded dictator loses an election jfc
They are creating the narrative that he is turbo orange chavez if he manage to pull it off, i find that offensive, if Trump was Chavez, Biden would have been charged with something like "Treason to the motherland" and barred for running any election or arrest all the other opposition leaders and nab their parties filling it with the most horribles candidates to make people not wanting to go to vote

Last edited:

SBG

kiwifarms.net
The media is just the fucking worst though, they continue to disappoint me more and more every year somehow. For all they've railed against Trump's lack of class and grace, they have become some of the most uncivil, fearmongering, immoral, alarmist, and egotistical arseholes around.

Strangest interview I saw recently was Fox with some guy overseeing a polling place and they asked “are you being dishonest?” to which the guy just goes no and the reporter then considered the matter settled.

It doesn’t appear any of them are bothering to do any real investigative work or even bother asking anything regarding what is going on with the allegations and instead are paying more attention to hot takes on twitter. Strangest thing to come out of all this is how much people blindly believe reporting like that.

Homoerotic Cougar-kun

Why can't I hold all these rockets?
kiwifarms.net
Strangest interview I saw recently was Fox with some guy overseeing a polling place and they asked “are you being dishonest?” to which the guy just goes no and the reporter then considered the matter settled.
Why the fuck would someone admit they were being dishonest there? That's like the "absolutely zero effort" question to ask. Then again, since when has the media been in any place to ask others if they're lying?

SBG

kiwifarms.net
Why the fuck would someone admit they were being dishonest there? That's like the "absolutely zero effort" question to ask. Then again, since when has the media been in any place to ask others if they're lying?

They wouldn't and that's the point? The reporter treated the matter settled and didn't ask anything regarding any allegations so that the guy could try clearing up any confusion. Even if you think all the allegations are false it's stupid to not even mention what they are so they could get debunked.

Qriist

Pedophile
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna be honest with some people if they where going to fraud the election this bad they would have done it with Hillary and not Biden.
Tbh, I think they did fraud it with Clinton, just on a smaller scale that would have crushed other candidates. I don't have any proof (or even evidence) of that, it's merely a suspicion.

Maradontia

kiwifarms.net
AOC is pushing environmentalist policies, and yet, she didn't even know what a garbage disposal was.

She just got reelected, so clearly her constituents didn't care about this meme the right was trying to push (hint: NYC doesn't have garbage disposals). Bad strategy.

You want me to believe that no one ever had a shred of doubt that Cucker Tarlson might be a controlled opposition?

Edit:
His behavior around Hunter's Biden laptop was already suspicious as heck.

He hyped something big then failed to deliver. That's not even a good false flag. I suspect he got the documents then found there was something damaging to Trump or other Republicans in there so he just pushed it under the rug.

They didn't think they were going to need to then, so they never had anything set up to do it.

You think a multiple state vote stealing apparatus was set up in 4 years but no one can find evidence of it?

Disheveled Human

Imagine Jerking off to Japanese mens art
kiwifarms.net
Half of the arguments in this thread are nonsensical. "There was no fraud" vs "There was fraud". Every election has fraud the difference is was the fraud enough to turn the tables and change the outcome, this type of situation usually occurs in very close races. If you think any election in any country is honest and true you are delusional.

jje100010001

kiwifarms.net
That’s the thing- any reputable investigative reporter would take that statement, and then start digging around it and collecting primary/secondary information to compare against their word. Essentially information forensics to reconstruct the events and to see if the statement’s true or not.

It seems that that task has nowadays fallen onto civilians to do, with mainstream media instead hermetically relying on ‘fact-checkers’ and other laundered media sources- aka a big circlejerk based around reinforcing/attacking narratives.

• Agree
Reactions: SBG

SBG

kiwifarms.net
Tbh, I think they did fraud it with Clinton, just on a smaller scale that would have crushed other candidates. I don't have any proof (or even evidence) of that, it's merely a suspicion.
Argument Scott Adams keeps making on his livestreams is that the media hyped Trump up as Hitler for the past four years, which would mean many Democrats would view it as the good and decent thing to do anything it takes to keep Hitler out of office.

Qriist

Pedophile
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
He hyped something big then failed to deliver. That's not even a good false flag. I suspect he got the documents then found there was something damaging to Trump or other Republicans in there so he just pushed it under the rug.
According to his TV report the opened document envelope was found by a FedEx(?) employee and reported, It never came to him directly. Is that true? Dunno. It's at least plausible.

You think a multiple state vote stealing apparatus was set up in 4 years but no one can find evidence of it?
People have been complaining about Smartmatic's system since at least 2006.

Texas has refused to certify Dominion 3 different times since 2013:
1606069185360.png

Elizabeth Warren and others publicly expressed concern last year about Dominion (among others): https://www.warren.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/H.I.G. McCarthy, & Staple Street letters.pdf
1606069547975.png

In 2018 the NYT put out a video talking about how easily it is to hack elections, especially when the ballots are 100% paperless. Props to Alyssa for pointing it out. (This tweet has been making the rounds today lol)
1606069882808.png

There were concerns the 2016 election was hacked in favor of Trump.
1606070507286.png

MSNBC reported in 2019 that the Dominion machines actively in use were dated back to the 90s, which means they are supremely vulnerable to hacking attempts.

The VP at Dominion, Eric Coomer, states in a 2016 meeting that they intentionally do not update their systems in order to avoid the re-certification process..

Finally, that same VP allegedly is a hardcore Antifa member...
1606072214264.png

...that sits in on group calls in a Colorado Antifa ring and was bragging about fixing the election.

I'm not saying every allegation is true. I'm not even saying the 2020 election was hacked.

What I'm saying is, the infrastructure to make a shady election happen has been in place for a long time. All it needs is a motivating political shitstorm.

EyelessMC

kiwifarms.net
She just got reelected, so clearly her constituents didn't care about this meme the right was trying to push (hint: NYC doesn't have garbage disposals). Bad strategy.
She got reelected because she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose and don't deny it when she's got those psycho Theranos eyes. Also not enough people pay attention to elections of any kind other than presidency. Been that way for years.

Besides, "meme" or not, the bitch is retarded. It's funny.

According to his TV report the opened document envelope was found by a FedEx(?) employee and reported, It never came to him directly. Is that true? Dunno. It's at least plausible.

People have been complaining about Smartmatic's system since at least 2006.

Texas has refused to certify Dominion 3 different times since 2013:
View attachment 1743099

Elizabeth Warren and others publicly expressed concern last year about Dominion (among others): https://www.warren.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/H.I.G. McCarthy, & Staple Street letters.pdf
View attachment 1743104

In 2018 the NYT put out a video talking about how easily it is to hack elections, especially when the ballots are 100% paperless. Props to Alyssa for pointing it out. (This tweet has been making the rounds today lol)
View attachment 1743118

There were concerns the 2016 election was hacked in favor of Trump.
View attachment 1743135

MSNBC reported in 2019 that the Dominion machines actively in use were dated back to the 90s, which means they are supremely vulnerable to hacking attempts.

The VP at Dominion, Eric Coomer, states in a 2016 meeting that they intentionally do not update their systems in order to avoid the re-certification process..

Finally, that same VP allegedly is a hardcore Antifa member...
View attachment 1743192
...that sits in on group calls in a Colorado Antifa ring and was bragging about fixing the election.

I'm not saying every allegation is true. I'm not even saying the 2020 election was hacked.

What I'm saying is, the infrastructure to make a shady election happen has been in place for a long time. All it needs is a motivating political shitstorm.
Between this and the fractional voting vid (not even counting everything else) anyone still posting "muh conspiracy theory"/"it can never happen" likely has their teeth stained from Tide pods.

Last edited: