Official Health Speculation & Cancer Discussion - muh mentals, hulthy just big

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
hulthy.gif

mentals.gif

OP update for June 2020:
On May 30th AL uploaded a video about undergoing an emergency D&C procedure due to uncontrolled vaginal hemorrhaging. She was told she stopped breathing several times during the surgery, confirming that Amberlynn indeed has obstructive sleep apnea. Brief update videos followed (interspersed with pre-recorded junk because Youtube is her jawb, guys) as AL awaited test results. In one update Big AL admits Becky is helping wipe her ass. In another update video AL says she's anxious to speak with a doctor because her bloodwork from the hospital is "really bad."

On June 4th Amberlynn uploaded a video revealing her diagnosis of uterine cancer, though she was hysterical and incoherent and no further details were given.

Amberlynn Reid has not been diagnosed with diabetes, or heart disease, or any other serious health condition. This cancer dx is the first legitimate health crisis Amberlynn has faced outside the obvious (the state of being a Deathfat). AL claims to have had gallstones since she was a teenager, and last August had a tooth removed. Approximately 1 year ago Amberlynn admitted that she had lymphedema in her leg and abdomen, but did not seek medical attention and was never actually diagnosed (lymphedema in the abdomen that is not caused by cancer is extremely rare).

In one video uploaded last fall, Amberlynn visited the ER twice in two days. The first visit resulted in a diagnosis of a bladder infection, but Amberlynn after coming home recognized that she had cellulitis in her leg, so she went back and was treated for that. Over a series of videos through fall, vlogmas, and the new year Amberlynn talked about her stubborn/recurring bladder infection and how she was going to see a Urologist for it, but then abruptly dropped the subject and didn't bring it up again.

Some speculate that she was greatly exaggerating the situation for Christmas coin, but we'll never know. It could be that the infection did finally clear up. In any case Amberlynn's new favorite topic was all the weight she had dropped since November, 70 pounds! She was on her way to that 89 elbees, and beyond-- your gorl was finally a weight loss channel again! For a few minutes. Her weight loss has since stagnanted and she had gone back to speaking mostly about "my mentals" before this unexpected bleeding incident that lead to the cancer diagnosis.

Given that Amberlynn is a manipulative liar and an idiot, it is very difficult to work out what her mental health issues truly are going off what she says. Even if you believe you can figure it out just by watching her, keep in mind that you're only seeing what she puts out there. Amberlynn has discussed her mental health so frequently in her almost 7 years on Youtube that it would be impossible to chronicle all that she claimed to have suffered from and cycled through. Speaking of CYCLES, I would be remiss...

Credit to our own @pecansandies of Kiwi Farms
1591347758452.png

In July 2019 Amberlynn uploaded a video about "finally" having been diagnosed,
🚩in her first appointment with a new provider,🚩 with the following conditions:
  • Depression
  • Bi-polar disorder
  • PTSD
  • Anxiety/panic disorder
  • Obsessive compulsive personality disorder (not to be confused with OCD)
What followed these diagnoses was a brief period of Amberlynn feeling happy that she was finally on the right medication (mood stabilizers) but there was an eventual backslide into old habits: denial, excuses, lies, deflection, medical noncompliance, cycling, etc.

This is the thread where we sperg about Amberlynn's mental and physical health problems. Just don't slapfight, ty

Xenomorph

I'm back, FUCKERS!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They can't tell her dinfinitively what she is suffering from without proper lab work and diagnostic testing. She wants answers quick and on the cheap. She does not have any insurance. My best guess is the doctor told her what it could be and what needed to be done to know for sure and she bailed.

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They can't tell her dinfinitively what she is suffering from without proper lab work and diagnostic testing. She wants answers quick and on the cheap. She does not have any insurance. My best guess is the doctor told her what it could be and what needed to be done to know for sure and she bailed.
That’s because she wants extra $$$ for Torrid, Wommart, restaurants, and journals. To her random junk>health insurance and savings

BerriesArnold

kiwifarms.net
Type 2 diabetus for sure. That goes without question. Obvious diagnosis aside, AL would never admit to that publicly. She'll lie about the entire shebang and then claim something like water weight bloat and depression. The pain and visual atrophy in her leg is nothing more than a benign sleepy leg :)

The acanthosis nigricans on her neck and knuckles? Pshhh, nothing but bad lighting from her camera.

89elbees

kiwifarms.net
You guys are being pretty :optimistic: with these predictions. AL is unhealthy, fat as fuck, and has some massive health problems coming for her later down the line. However, she's still young. The human body is surprisingly resilient. It will catch up with her, but right now I sincerely doubt a doctor has anything for her but minor (current) health problems and grave warnings of what's to come.

Xenomorph

I'm back, FUCKERS!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You guys are being pretty :optimistic: with these predictions. AL is unhealthy, fat as fuck, and has some massive health problems coming for her later down the line. However, she's still young. The human body is surprisingly resilient. It will catch up with her, but right now I sincerely doubt a doctor has anything for her but minor (current) health problems and grave warnings of what's to come.
she's young in numerical age but her body is not. She has done damage to herself. That kind of thinking is what kept her from seeing doctors on the regular in the first place.

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
While it is fun to speculate that she's got everything from the beetus to SuperAIDS the thing is she is still relatively young. Even when you mistreat it this badly the serious health issues don't usually manifest until the 30s at the earliest.

HOWEVER, I think she's expiditing the process with the more than rapid for a deathfat pace of gaining and the painkillers. I know I spotted a ton of Ibu in her bag in one video so it looks like she's eating them like tictacs. I would assume she abuses over the counter meds quite a bit because I do believe she's in constant pain at this point.

Gunslinger

Libera tutemet ex inferis
kiwifarms.net
There's no telling what could be wrong with her leg honestly--there are so many possibilities: Lymphedema with lipodema, sciatica from compressed spinal discs, stress fractures from hobbling around with a tremendous amount of weight on her skeleton, pulled muscle from recent weight gain. It's not as if Amber was specific about the pain she's experiencing or even where she was having it other than "ow my leg!!!".

Tags
None