Official Health Speculation & Cancer Discussion - muh mentals, hulthy just big

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
It can, sometimes. There is a huge, obvious correlation between obesity and Irritable Bowel Syndrome, especially the constipation subtype (fat people google this all the time, misinterpret the studies and blame their obesity on their gut biome ?). Tons of obese people are chronically constipated because of a garbage diet and zero physical activity, plus they're usually on a bunch of medications that make it worse. Same thing happens to people who are very old, severely disabled or opiate addicts. In these cases the colon does get distended, sometimes to the point of fecal impaction. Obese people who stay relatively active, eat decent food and/or take fiber supplements don't necessarily end up with giant colons but they probably do shit a lot.

Maybe some of Amber's ER visits were for enemas or disimpaction, it's not like she'd ever admit to that. It'd explain some of her "weight losses" too. And if she ever picks up an opiate habit, God help her, she'll be fucking dead of bowel perforation in months.
Our dainty queen would never. I honestly think she would explode before she'd let a nurse/doctor disimpact her.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
It can, sometimes. There is a huge, obvious correlation between obesity and Irritable Bowel Syndrome, especially the constipation subtype (fat people google this all the time, misinterpret the studies and blame their obesity on their gut biome ?). Tons of obese people are chronically constipated because of a garbage diet and zero physical activity, plus they're usually on a bunch of medications that make it worse. Same thing happens to people who are very old, severely disabled or opiate addicts. In these cases the colon does get distended, sometimes to the point of fecal impaction. Obese people who stay relatively active, eat decent food and/or take fiber supplements don't necessarily end up with giant colons but they probably do shit a lot.

Maybe some of Amber's ER visits were for enemas or disimpaction, it's not like she'd ever admit to that. It'd explain some of her "weight losses" too. And if she ever picks up an opiate habit, God help her, she'll be fucking dead of bowel perforation in months.
Most people with IBS stay normal. I should know. You just have pain from time to time, it alternates from the runs to being constipated, very few are only one or the other, and if you watch what you eat you can figure out what makes you hurt and what drags you to the toilet, for most citrus or overly greasy food brings problems.

Most obese that do any regular activity have to use meds to clog them up a bit because otherwise they will poop themselves constantly. Not a good look at the office. And then they can google IBS that only causes constipation and shift blame to muh condishuns. Just one big game of how well you can shift anything wrong with your body to something totally unrelated to obesity or as a cause of obesity and not a result of it.

Concerned Vagino-American

I worked the camera while Kasey raped Amberlynn.
kiwifarms.net
Years of stomach stretching my friend
Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if her stomach could hold two big baguettes at this point
People who get weight loss surgery sometimes stretch out their stomachs again by overeating. Others burst their staples and effectively reverse their WLS procedure. If she ever did get WLS, I'd give Amber Dumbfuck about two months before she was back to her usual eating habits.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
People who get weight loss surgery sometimes stretch out their stomachs again by overeating. Others burst their staples and effectively reverse their WLS procedure. If she ever did get WLS, I'd give Amber Dumbfuck about two months before she was back to her usual eating habits.
I know an exceptional bitch who purposefully GAINED weight because she was too fucking lazy to lose about 30 elbees solely to get weight loss surgery. It's about 10 years later. The stupid cow is even bigger than she was when she was trying to be fat.

DaintyDyke

I can't fight these fuelings anymore
kiwifarms.net
If someone were to perforate after surgery, it wouldn't reverse the procedure. It would cause massive sepsis and potentially death.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
One thing that's been brought up several times, and is always very important to remember, is Amber's height. She's short, and that's bad. At only 5'3", being 564 elbees (:optimistic:) is the equivalent of being WELL over 600 on someone of more "average" height (unfortunately, I've yet to find a good chart to illustrate that). I was reminded of what a huge difference height makes on this specific episode of M600PL (video is timestamped, and sorry, I apparently no longer know how to embed YT vids!):

https://youtu.be/_YPQUroaxQw?t=1267

Look at Marissa. She's obviously heavy, but she looks normal. Regular human body proportions, no floppy rolls or sagging gunt, no hanging lymphodema masses. Just kinda ... big. How much does she weigh in at?

573.1 pounds.

The difference, of course, is that Marissa is at least 6 feet tall. Compare that with Amber's swollen, deformed disaster of a body and try to comprehend exactly how badly her organs and bones must be screaming right now. It's just ... wow.
There is a website for that. Unfortunate they do not go up to supercritically morbidly obese. Yet. There are some HAES photo's in there already. And as you can see that is massive already. Perhaps we should send in some Big AL and Necky, perhaps Poopy Booty pics so they can fill in those gaps.

And also knees are knees. The same amount of weight is tearing away at the cartilege no matter how tall or short the individual. I am above average height, and at 95kg fairly dry mass my knees started to hurt after a full day of work. Down to 92kg and below no issues. And even then I look on the thin side. Meaning looks are not a good indicator of how the joints are strained once you look at taller, especially taller heavy people, and above a certain height at a good bmi you will still have discomfort. Then there is the liver problems, hips, etc they all disregard height. If you are obese you are obese, lack of fluid mass and rows of teats do not impress me.

simulated goat

pleasant goat beauty
kiwifarms.net
There is a website for that. Unfortunate they do not go up to supercritically morbidly obese. Yet. There are some HAES photo's in there already. And as you can see that is massive already. Perhaps we should send in some Big AL and Necky, perhaps Poopy Booty pics so they can fill in those gaps.

And also knees are knees. The same amount of weight is tearing away at the cartilege no matter how tall or short the individual. I am above average height, and at 95kg fairly dry mass my knees started to hurt after a full day of work. Down to 92kg and below no issues. And even then I look on the thin side. Meaning looks are not a good indicator of how the joints are strained once you look at taller, especially taller heavy people, and above a certain height at a good bmi you will still have discomfort. Then there is the liver problems, hips, etc they all disregard height. If you are obese you are obese, lack of fluid mass and rows of teats do not impress me.
When I fucked up my knee, my doc told me that for every ten pounds of body weight there is somthing like another twenty pounds of pressure on the knees joints as they move, so the strain on the knee is almost exponential: the fatter you get, the knee strain gets outrageously worse and it is much more than mere body weight.

Turd Blossom

My gravy mug runneth over
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber claiming in her latest video that she only has trouble falling asleep, but not staying asleep (and trying to insinuate she DOESN'T have apnea, haturz!) reminded me of that tweet last year where she actually posted her Fitbit sleeping info inadvertently while boasting about her steps.

It took a bit of digging, but I found the tweet:

It's pretty remarkable that when replying FOUR months later, she managed to recall precisely what events woke her up on that random day in April.
Here is the fitbit data for those who are interested (putting it behind a spoiler because it's a huge pic):
al's fitbit.png
I find it fascinating that Amber simultaneously feels the need to collect pity points and asspats for all her maladies and struggles (I have to sleep in a chair! My layyyyg pain is inscrutiating! I can't do laundry!), yet defensively and steadfastly tries to insist she's too dainty to have any obesity-related health issues (I was never ACTUALLY diagnosed with apnea! It's just a pulled muscle! My arms are just too short to reach the dryer! Everyone dies, y'all!).
Too bad these exercises in stubborn vanity don't actually burn calories.

Turd Blossom

My gravy mug runneth over
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When Amber went to the doctor for her layyg she was told she has sleep apnea. Wasn't she? Ignoring the fact that she didn't have a sleep study, she has been told she has it and obviously does. Why is she denying it now?
In her video she told us that the singing doc was able to diagnose her with apnea by just looking at her. I can't find the screenshots atm, but later on her ask.fm she backtracked and when someone asked her if she was scared about having sleep apnea, she said she wasn't and that she never got an "official" diagnosis, it was more of a "suggestion" to get tested.

My best guess is she's denying it because:
  1. It isn't dainty
  2. It requires follow-through which she'll never do, so she just wants people to get off her ass about it
Edit: found one of Ask.fm screenshots!

This, of course was in direct contradiction to her video where Amber was crying about how "scared" she was about her diagnosis because "people die from this you guys!"

Last edited:

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No no no. She was diagnosed "in passing" by a counselor at the children's shelter, three years before BED was actually included in the DSM. Get it right, gorl. ;)
Why not bolth?
Start at 6:26 if the timestamp doesn't work.

THOTto

Kamov’s (legal) personal cum dumpster.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like when AL was asked to join the medical weight loss group. And that she knows so little about medicine that she doesn’t realize if your vitals are high you’ll be sent straight to the ER/urgent care, so the doctor couldn’t be held liable. It’s almost like she piggybacked off an appointment for Becky.

If the lightning symbol is time spent at over 150bpm, is more than 2 hours a day not a bit worrying? For anyone who cares, I mean.
The info in her fitbit look a bit suspect. I'm not versed with them, is there any way to add information or workouts as an addendum? The reason I say this is her steps, either her pedometer is not working correctly or she is not actually keeping accurate readings of her calories. It seems to be too much output of calories, even taking in BMR with the amount of steps that she has gotten in. I can only surmise is that she isn't accurately reading it, or she is working her ass off for the 1.32 minutes at a gym and then having no activity afterwards, and binge eating her calorie expenditures back. (It's not hard, a box of crispy creme and you've eaten back that calorie expenditure and gained weight.)

If she really wants to lose weight, she needs a psychologist, a gastric band, a lifestyle diet plan, and then constant low input exercise, exactly in that order.

Tags
None