Official Health Speculation & Cancer Discussion - muh mentals, hulthy just big

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Except in no way did she reduce her sodium intake from normal. She literally just went and bought sodium laden food galore. She's just virtue signaling what she thinks are healthy low sodium foods. Except you know..pickles are literally brined in salt etc.

That's typical of AL though, isn't it?

If the doctor says she needs to cut down on carbs, she panics and binges on rice. She might make a token effort towards cutting down carbs elsewhere, but it's like she prioritizes the carbs she can't live without and binges on them.

If a doctor told her she needs to cut down on sodium, she'll suddenly loooooove pickles so much and won't be able to live without them, but she'll buy low-sodium chicken stock so she can tell herself she cut out the sodium "where she could".

Queen of moderation, and all. She really thinks the dieting advice that helps normal people -- only eat out once a week, for example, or swapping Ben & Jerry's for Yaso bars -- is all she needs to lose weight. Because she can't NOT eat out or NEVER have ice cream, you see...

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
That's typical of AL though, isn't it?

If the doctor says she needs to cut down on carbs, she panics and binges on rice. She might make a token effort towards cutting down carbs elsewhere, but it's like she prioritizes the carbs she can't live without and binges on them.

If a doctor told her she needs to cut down on sodium, she'll suddenly loooooove pickles so much and won't be able to live without them, but she'll buy low-sodium chicken stock so she can tell herself she cut out the sodium "where she could".

Queen of moderation, and all. She really thinks the dieting advice that helps normal people -- only eat out once a week, for example, or swapping Ben & Jerry's for Yaso bars -- is all she needs to lose weight. Because she can't NOT eat out or NEVER have ice cream, you see...
What is sad is her logic would be to triple her intake of sodium and then buy low sodium chicken broth...which she never uses any how.... ..god this should be pinned some where in Amber Logic Gargoyle.

• Feels
Reactions: GargoyleGorl

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What is sad is her logic would be to triple her intake of sodium and then buy low sodium chicken broth...which she never uses any how.... ..god this should be pinned some where in Amber Logic Gargoyle.
Food is more important to her than her health. That's all there is to it. The threat of having her food restricted, even temporarily, throws her into a panic, and she'll find a way to compensate.

Can't have potato chips? That's terrifying! But at least I can still have chocolate. Better reassure myself by eating all the chocolate I can! And a bowl of mashed potatoes (or two or three) because it's just not realistic to not have ANY potatoes ever again...

Then she cries because she gained 15 lbs even though she totally gave up potato chips, guize.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Food is more important to her than her health. That's all there is to it. The threat of having her food restricted, even temporarily, throws her into a panic, and she'll find a way to compensate.

Can't have potato chips? That's terrifying! But at least I can still have chocolate. Better reassure myself by eating all the chocolate I can! And a bowl of mashed potatoes (or two or three) because it's just not realistic to not have ANY potatoes ever again...

Then she cries because she gained 15 lbs even though she totally gave up potato chips, guize.
Frightening how the human mind can justify things.

Mimly

Journal muncher!
kiwifarms.net
Her love for food is just sheer gluttony. She needs to own up to it, I would respect her if she was open about it.

• Agree
Reactions: HamFan

Wyzzerd

The elves are behind it all!
kiwifarms.net
Her love for food is just sheer gluttony. She needs to own up to it, I would respect her if she was open about it.
As much fun as it can be to catch her in lies, I would love it if she just went all out and showed it all. Shoveling fists full of garbage down her gullet while cackling madly and eyefucking herself in a mirror while screaming at becky to bring her more. Just full blown crazy glutton.

I just want some excitement from the hambeast, I don't want her final months here to just be this endless dull dredge of mukbangs and garbage hauls. Sadly all we have to look forward to is the final medical issues and her mad panic to try and fix what os too far gone. While fun it may only last a month at the most before she croaks. (:_(

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
As much fun as it can be to catch her in lies, I would love it if she just went all out and showed it all. Shoveling fists full of garbage down her gullet while cackling madly and eyefucking herself in a mirror while screaming at becky to bring her more. Just full blown crazy glutton.

I just want some excitement from the hambeast, I don't want her final months here to just be this endless dull dredge of mukbangs and garbage hauls. Sadly all we have to look forward to is the final medical issues and her mad panic to try and fix what os too far gone. While fun it may only last a month at the most before she croaks. (:_(
She likely won't even admit to the medical issues is what is fucking hilarious. She will sit there denying a medical problem when wheezing on an oxygen tank on camera.

It'll basically take her dying for any bit of truth to come out..or a break up.

I still harbour hopes she ends up in a situation where she's to fat to leave, but the land lord demands it. The ensuing drama of her trying to move with rampantly failing organs etc would be glorious.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I still harbour hopes she ends up in a situation where she's to fat to leave, but the land lord demands it. The ensuing drama of her trying to move with rampantly failing organs etc would be glorious.
If it actually got to that point, she probably would stop posting altogether.

Do landlords tend to kick out paying tenants? I know people like to give her shit about her "hoard", but compared to a lot of people, she really doesn't have that much stuff, and their house is fairly clean. By that, I mean I've seen people in way more filth who have rented the same home/apartment for years, and will likely continue to do so as long as they pay rent on time.

kiwifarms.net

Do landlords tend to kick out paying tenants? I know people like to give her shit about her "hoard", but compared to a lot of people, she really doesn't have that much stuff, and their house is fairly clean. By that, I mean I've seen people in way more filth who have rented the same home/apartment for years, and will likely continue to do so as long as they pay rent on time.
And didn't people say the area she lives in is full of druggies? So if it's a bad area then the landlord is going to consider them good tenants compared to what he might get.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net

I've seen people kicked out for far less then what she has. But there's another aspect people tend to look over. If -any thing- happens to her requiring emergency services, wall(s) etc are being busted out. The Landlord will end up footing the bill for that.

Which in turn requires the land lord to move -every thing- she owns that is in the way of construction because sure as shit she won't. It would turn into a finnacial nightmare for the landlord because he'd need to likely find another place for her to stay as things are rebuilt.

But this is off topic of the health stuff now!

Ohhhamburgersss

Can I touch your penis?
kiwifarms.net
Her current weight I think is around 580. (I don't care what she says in her most recent upload) At this point theres literally no way she doesnt have the 'beetus. She always yammers on about being so thirsty as well as getting defensive as fuck on Twitter anytime someone even insinuates it. Gorl, bye. Shell continue to eat toaster pastries, shell just take another click from her insulin pen.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Her current weight I think is around 580. (I don't care what she says in her most recent upload) At this point theres literally no way she doesnt have the 'beetus. She always yammers on about being so thirsty as well as getting defensive as fuck on Twitter anytime someone even insinuates it. Gorl, bye. Shell continue to eat toaster pastries, shell just take another click from her insulin pen.
She doesn't have an insulin pen, further more, she'd be using an alarming amount of insulin per day. I have first hands experience in being very resistant and with out insurance, it's not affordable. You are talking 4000 USD or more a month for the types of doses I was on, and I suspect she'd need more.

Then once you get into that range, basically insurance companies don't want you to keep using kwik pens. They want you to start using the old fashion insulin. Which requires a far more painful needle. I can't see Hamber handling needles well period.

mrsm0rbid

bag o' bones
kiwifarms.net
Literally made an account for this so excuse my shit formatting
I noticed some of you have personality disorders and see similarities in her behavior to your own. I was looking into a subset of pathological lying that is linked with PDs called 'pseudologia fantastica'
Here's a brief description for my lazy gorls:

Pseudologia fantastica is typified by these characteristics: (1) the stories are not entirely improbable and are often built upon a matrix of truth; (2) the stories are enduring; (3) the stories are not told for personal profit per se and have a self-aggrandizing quality; and (4) they are distinct from delusions in that the person when confronted with facts can acknowledge these falsehoods.

....Lying is a part of normal psychological behavior; it can be triggered by feelings of shame or guilt, and is often used to avoid conflict. However, pseudologia fantastica is characterized by the creation of eloquent and interesting stories, sometimes bordering on the fantastic, that are told to impress others. These stories may seem to be just on the verge of believability and often involve the patient assuming important and heroic roles. Patients react to questions or doubts with ad hoc elaborations in order to satisfy the listener. Thus, new lies are needed to supplement the old, and patients sometimes start to believe their own deceptions.
What are your thoughts on it? Especially lately I feel like it's spot on. It's a more delusional form of pathological lying, essentially, where you lie and believe it, and yet with applied pressure will admit its false and are ultimately aware of that fact.
A few examples:
-When she broke up with Destiny
-Her childhood struggles
-Kasey

Also, she totally was diagnosed and even received medication for high blood pressure during a Cheesecake Factory trip. I'll have to find the correct video, but she had to go to Wommart and get the script filled after the ER for her layg believe.

Sources:
1st quote
2nd quote

Edit: format. I'm learneeeen guise

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Interesting.

Though ultimately, there is ample evidence in favour of her being entirely unable to acknowledge reality as well. What a fascinating topic though. Thank you. I truly wish a shrink would meet Hamber before her death and spill the tea.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
Literally made an account for this so excuse my shit formatting
I noticed some of you have personality disorders and see similarities in her behavior to your own. I was looking into a subset of pathological lying that is linked with PDs called 'pseudologia fantastica'
Here's a brief description for my lazy gorls:

What are your thoughts on it? Especially lately I feel like it's spot on. It's a more delusional form of pathological lying, essentially, where you lie and believe it, and yet with applied pressure will admit its false and are ultimately aware of that fact.
A few examples:
-When she broke up with Destiny
-Her childhood struggles
-Kasey

Also, she totally was diagnosed and even received medication for high blood pressure during a Cheesecake Factory trip. I'll have to find the correct video, but she had to go to Wommart and get the script filled after the ER for her layg believe.

Sources:
1st quote
2nd quote

Edit: format. I'm learneeeen guise
I don't think she's a pathological liar at all, her lies are pretty straightforward with clear motives. Amber's not constantly feeding us crazy bullshit stories that sound straight from a sitcom like a pathological liar would, she mostly just tells white lies or exaggerations either to try and cover up the extent of her gluttony and laziness, to justify her crappy behavior, or to try and deflect peoples' criticisms of her on social media. Assuming her claims of past abuse are false (which could go either way honestly) I still wouldn't say it falls into the realm of pathological lying because she isn't inventing outrageous, detailed stories - she's just making vague, unverifiable claims so she can play the victim to excuse her shitty behavior/lifestyle. If it's false, it's a sleazy and self-serving method of manipulation. If it's true, she's still using it to be manipulative and as a cheap excuse to avoid responsibility.

So yeah, she's definitely being shitty and manipulative, but nowhere near the extent or with the same complicated motivations as someone with a pathological lying problem.

InTheMorning

kiwifarms.net
I don't think she's a pathological liar at all, her lies are pretty straightforward with clear motives. Amber's not constantly feeding us crazy bullshit stories that sound straight from a sitcom like a pathological liar would, she mostly just tells white lies or exaggerations either to try and cover up the extent of her gluttony and laziness, to justify her crappy behavior, or to try and deflect peoples' criticisms of her on social media. Assuming her claims of past abuse are false (which could go either way honestly) I still wouldn't say it falls into the realm of pathological lying because she isn't inventing outrageous, detailed stories - she's just making vague, unverifiable claims so she can play the victim to excuse her shitty behavior/lifestyle. If it's false, it's a sleazy and self-serving method of manipulation. If it's true, she's still using it to be manipulative and as a cheap excuse to avoid responsibility.

So yeah, she's definitely being shitty and manipulative, but nowhere near the extent or with the same complicated motivations as someone with a pathological lying problem.
She's on the narcissist spectrum, what you're describing is textbook narcissism - "reality" is whatever benefits her the most. Her most telling statements are ones like "If I just ignore it, it will go away". You can't understand narcs unless you've lived in the sheer, yowling hell that they are, and create around them. Gaslighting, vague half truths, passive aggression, it's all the tools of the trade to a narc.

One of the defining features of a narc is a pathological inability to take responsibility for anything - but claim rewards for things they haven't done, or for things normal people don't expect rewards from. She'd borrow your car, ram it into parked cars, run over your dog, blow the engine up, and then crash it through the side of your house, and hand you the keys back, saying "Not my problem" - and then turn around and say "I took a shower two days in a row, I get a treat! I'm better than you!"

RanchRanchLover

I've never even tried ranch
kiwifarms.net
I think the problem with ALR is the fact she wakes up everyday and thinks i'm here, im okay, I can get up from my bed, im fine, but in the back of her mind she's thinking, 'omgd this hurts', 'I'm in pain' 'i can't work through it I'd rather sit down right now, catch my breath'. She deludes herself with thinking she wakes up alive. She's already stated about her ill health BEYOND her previous assertions. She has to know she's dying. She knows she does not feel as 'healthy' as she did a year ago. We're watching a death. Always.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
She's on the narcissist spectrum, what you're describing is textbook narcissism - "reality" is whatever benefits her the most. Her most telling statements are ones like "If I just ignore it, it will go away". You can't understand narcs unless you've lived in the sheer, yowling hell that they are, and create around them. Gaslighting, vague half truths, passive aggression, it's all the tools of the trade to a narc.

One of the defining features of a narc is a pathological inability to take responsibility for anything - but claim rewards for things they haven't done, or for things normal people don't expect rewards from. She'd borrow your car, ram it into parked cars, run over your dog, blow the engine up, and then crash it through the side of your house, and hand you the keys back, saying "Not my problem" - and then turn around and say "I took a shower two days in a row, I get a treat! I'm better than you!"
We need to basically find a documentary that is a week of footage of actually living with a narc.

Personally, I've dealt with one and you don't fucking realize how bad it is until some one or some thing snaps you out of that situation. It's why -every- fucking ex Hamber has loathes her. They woke up to the reality, and you eventually do. I've never really heard of a hardcore narc like Hamber keeping some one for good.

Most people will never understand how Hamber is because they fortunately will never end up in a narc's web. Those who have..well it's part of why we can still feel bad for Becky I guess.

But I think her denial of reality runs much much deeper then being a narc still. I think she really can not comprehend her self as this huge fat blob. She really sees her self as a chubby but fun party girl.

InTheMorning

kiwifarms.net
We need to basically find a documentary that is a week of footage of actually living with a narc.

Personally, I've dealt with one and you don't fucking realize how bad it is until some one or some thing snaps you out of that situation. It's why -every- fucking ex Hamber has loathes her. They woke up to the reality, and you eventually do. I've never really heard of a hardcore narc like Hamber keeping some one for good.

Most people will never understand how Hamber is because they fortunately will never end up in a narc's web. Those who have..well it's part of why we can still feel bad for Becky I guess.

But I think her denial of reality runs much much deeper then being a narc still. I think she really can not comprehend her self as this huge fat blob. She really sees her self as a chubby but fun party girl.
Precisely. I know narcs intimately, I can spot them a mile away, because [nobody cares here about that shit].
You have no idea until you live with one. Or try to, and experience the wreckage they leave in their wake.

Her denial is part and parcel of narcissism. Narcissists cannot self-reflect and change, their very condition prevents it, which is why even the best professionals struggle with them.

I'm not qualified to make an official diagnoses, but when it walks like a duck...she's on the spectrum, that's my contention.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
I know a lesbian couple and they are together for more than 30 years now, it's very similar to Amber and Becky, what amuses me watching them.
But note that the "Amber" in that relation always supported her jobless, butler "Becky".
The "Amber" also had 2 kids, but the tactic of controlling the slaves with money and mental abuse failed and soon as the kids were old enough to work they moved out and never looked back.
I'm not sure if the money had ran out they would still be together tho.
It's like a symbiotic relationship in my opinion, Becky doesn't want to work... Amber wants a maid... win win situation.
No reasons to be sorry for Necky at all.

Tags
None