Official Health Speculation & Cancer Discussion - muh mentals, hulthy just big

Strawberry Pocky

If anybody needs me, I'll be in the Angry Dome.
kiwifarms.net
We have caught some glances before in the past (Eric's personal vlogs) of Amber raw and uncut in the background, and we can say for certain thanks to AT LEAST one recorded and published instance that it looks like they actually dont even exchange base pleasantries, barely say hello, or even fucking look at each other in that house. Lol
(E4ic was "vlogging" himself eating lunch and AL was heaving herself through the background of the shot - entirely unaware that a camera was present and Eric was recording a video - not only did they both coldly ignore the fuck out of each other, AL even threw a nasty stank face at the back of Eric's head.
ANOTHER on-camera moment from an Eric vlog.....Rickie was interrupted in whatever he was doing/saying by AL screeching her lungs out somewhere else in the house. The look of exasperation and "this fucking bitch" on his face that he literally pauses to give to his husband speak volumes. I really do think that they all resent each other down there.

As for the ScumThumb ever bothering to talk to HamLard about her overfeeding/massive fatness/imminent death....thats been mentioned in ALs videos but its been quite a while. She sat pretending to cry and told a long meandering sob story about how Necky "cares so much about me and tried to have THE TALK and sometimes tries to help stop me bingeeen but I just get SOOOOO UPSET and it never works blahblah blah"
Necky McThumbSlug managed to pipe up a little and add "yeah you get really really mean" which frankly I think is everything we need to know.
NOBODY is even bothering to TRY to stop/help her, and they dont even like or care about it. Lol

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We have caught some glances before in the past (Eric's personal vlogs) of Amber raw and uncut in the background, and we can say for certain thanks to AT LEAST one recorded and published instance that it looks like they actually dont even exchange base pleasantries, barely say hello, or even fucking look at each other in that house. Lol
(E4ic was "vlogging" himself eating lunch and AL was heaving herself through the background of the shot - entirely unaware that a camera was present and Eric was recording a video - not only did they both coldly ignore the fuck out of each other, AL even threw a nasty stank face at the back of Eric's head.
ANOTHER on-camera moment from an Eric vlog.....Rickie was interrupted in whatever he was doing/saying by AL screeching her lungs out somewhere else in the house. The look of exasperation and "this fucking bitch" on his face that he literally pauses to give to his husband speak volumes. I really do think that they all resent each other down there.

As for the ScumThumb ever bothering to talk to HamLard about her overfeeding/massive fatness/imminent death....thats been mentioned in ALs videos but its been quite a while. She sat pretending to cry and told a long meandering sob story about how Necky "cares so much about me and tried to have THE TALK and sometimes tries to help stop me bingeeen but I just get SOOOOO UPSET and it never works blahblah blah"
Necky McThumbSlug managed to pipe up a little and add "yeah you get really really mean" which frankly I think is everything we need to know.
NOBODY is even bothering to TRY to stop/help her, and they dont even like or care about it. Lol
They dont care, Becky wants her to die so she can add another thing to be depressed over.

Dry Gorl

Thoughts slip in my mind like maggots on a train
kiwifarms.net
I don't blame the housemates. Why should they waste their time and effort on her? Only a psychiatrist could ever help, and a very experienced/specialized one at that.

Speaking of psychiatry, I have been perplexed by our gorl. If such a diagnosis existed, I'd say she has reverse anorexia. Someone pointed out how weird it is that she counts ounces in her weigh-ins. Even losing 0.1 lbs is suuper important to her, similarly to how an anorexic would make a big deal about gaining even 1 ounce. She sees herself as a dainty princess despite being a 600 lbs cow. - constantly eyefucks herself, etc. - just like an anorexic person who sees themselves as fat. Is this some kind of uncharted territory in psychiatry? The closest thing to it is NPD, but that's not an eating disorder. She says she has BED, but that's a laaah. Binge eating comes with a lot of shame and guilt, and NO ONE who has it would be broadcasting mookbongs for thousands online to see.

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
I don't blame the housemates. Why should they waste their time and effort on her? Only a psychiatrist could ever help, and a very experienced/specialized one at that.

Speaking of psychiatry, I have been perplexed by our gorl. If such a diagnosis existed, I'd say she has reverse anorexia. Someone pointed out how weird it is that she counts ounces in her weigh-ins. Even losing 0.1 lbs is suuper important to her, similarly to how an anorexic would make a big deal about gaining even 1 ounce. She sees herself as a dainty princess despite being a 600 lbs cow. - constantly eyefucks herself, etc. - just like an anorexic person who sees themselves as fat. Is this some kind of uncharted territory in psychiatry? The closest thing to it is NPD, but that's not an eating disorder. She says she has BED, but that's a laaah. Binge eating comes with a lot of shame and guilt, and NO ONE who has it would be broadcasting mookbongs for thousands online to see.

Hard agree on the BED stuff, but I've said my piece on that before.

Body Dysmorphia is a psychological/mental thing wherein the person will always see themselves as dramatically different than the way they actually are, and its very common for it to be comorbid for sufferers of Anorexia and Bulimia and other mental health issues like Anxiety and Depression.
We just most often see and hear about it, like, 99.9% of the time when people constantly view themselves as fat, ugly, heinous trolls....but considering how many narcissistic cows (and I don't necessarily mean literal NPD but there might be some overlap?) and freakshows overobsessing about themselves, it doesn't seem impossible that Body Dismorphia COULD make someone see themselves as some kind of irresistible greek goddess, too

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net

I firmly agree. It's not up to Ricky nor Mumbles to be this woman's parents. A case can be made that Becks should step the fuck up because she is Hamber's partner. I despise Mumbles personally because he's intolerable and treats his partner like shit, but he's not responsible for getting through to a nearly 30 yo, nearly 600 elbee landwhale toddler.

Godless Goddess

kiwifarms.net
I firmly agree. It's not up to Ricky nor Mumbles to be this woman's parents. A case can be made that Becks should step the fuck up because she is Hamber's partner. I despise Mumbles personally because he's intolerable and treats his partner like shit, but he's not responsible for getting through to a nearly 30 yo, nearly 600 elbee landwhale toddler.
I have mixed feelings about it. Most likely they have all tried to help her. They go to a gym and invited her a long in the past. They probably all tried to make healthy meals. So, one hand, you can only do so much if the other person is still hell bent on destroying all the hard work. On the other hand, I look back at some things in my life and wish I would have tried harder to help people who ended up going off the deep end. even if it wasn't my responsibility I can't help but think..what if this one person stepped up to help them? then again.. that's probably wishful thinking. you can't make a horse drink. With Eric vlogging frequently I do wonder how much more tea will be spilled and if it will create friction in the house and if anything will come from that

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
And lets not kid ourselves, Becky, Eric and Ricky, are hardly paragons of health themselves. Becky has bloated up and Eric and Rickie seem to have stopped with their weight loss, and both have bellies on them.

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
And lets not kid ourselves, Becky, Eric and Ricky, are hardly paragons of health themselves. Becky has bloated up and Eric and Rickie seem to have stopped with their weight loss, and both have bellies on them.

MushMuppet and Rickie quite probably look pretty okay compared to the average, thiry-year-old Kentuckian man, though. Remember that they all live in the rural, hickish, redneck South. And in a VERY trailerpark-trash Meth Pit part of it at that. Most people their age are going to be slovenly, obese pigs. Even though Mumbles and Rickie are definitely a bit soft and blobby, compared to the average (like their family and neighbours) I am sure that in their minds they look GREAT.

At the very least, compared to their two housemates - the massive, bloated, lardham landwhales they are forced to see all day long, they are svelte fucking pixies. I'm sure this warps things pretty badly.

Mandaark

kiwifarms.net

What if our gorl was right all along, and it ain't the beetus that has her knuckles and neck dark?
tinfoil hat intensifies

Lol but seriously, this is believable. Her hands are pretty dirty and her hygiene nonexistent.

Edit: also sorry if this has been mentioned, I just came across the image and couldn't help myself

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
It's official, our girl has toothache.
The situation looks grim, for someone who refuse to take any medication and even admitted to take ibuprofen.
What now?
It's just sensitivity to cold ice cream with malk and will be fine with sensodyne and Ibuprofen, but she will warm her malk ice cream from now on.
The tooth will rot and fall off by itself, no need to worry about this little things.
She will go to the ER for stronger pain killers? (wait she doesn't fit in the FUPA mobile anymore)
She will pay for a dentist home visit?? (she is rich and can afford "bolth" dentist and shop crap hauls).
Help me speculate...

Lunachu

kiwifarms.net
The situation looks grim, for someone who refuse to take any medication and even admitted to take ibuprofen.
What now?
It's just sensitivity to cold ice cream with malk and will be fine with sensodyne and Ibuprofen, but she will warm her malk ice cream from now on.
The tooth will rot and fall off by itself, no need to worry about this little things.
She will go to the ER for stronger pain killers? (wait she doesn't fit in the FUPA mobile anymore)
She will pay for a dentist home visit?? (she is rich and can afford "bolth" dentist and shop crap hauls).
Help me speculate...

But I thought she had any tooth problems fixed about a decade ago! How can this possibly have happened?

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What now?
Help me speculate...
She will ignore it until it turns into an abscess.
The abscess will grow and spread infection all in her bloodstream and then...:woo:💀👻

Strawberry Pocky

kiwifarms.net
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I could swear that I have heard somewhere before that extreme cases of tooth decay/rotting teeth or just neglected dental health in general can possibly lead to fucking with your brain?

Something to do with how close and how your teeth/jaw/head/skull are all aligned and connected? But if my info is wrong or I'm talking out of my ass let me know and I'll shut up.

It would be hilarious to see tho if her disgusting, grimey ass shit teeth start rotting away her mushy brain as well and she starts getting even dumber.

beanbag in a hurry

good lord!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but I could swear that I have heard somewhere before that extreme cases of tooth decay/rotting teeth or just neglected dental health in general can possibly lead to fucking with your brain?

Something to do with how close and how your teeth/jaw/head/skull are all aligned and connected? But if my info is wrong or I'm talking out of my ass let me know and I'll shut up.

It would be hilarious to see tho if her disgusting, grimey ass shit teeth start rotting away her mushy brain as well and she starts getting even dumber.
No, you're right. People used to die from that exact reason all the time.
Even an infected ear piercing is dangerous.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Another thread made me wonder how our piggy hasn't died from sodium yet. At one point I did math on her diet that was using very dated stuff. We know she eats far more now then she did even 6 months ago. <I'd honestly say she's probably doubled her food intake in the last year for her rapid gaining she's done>.

I think the only reason she's alright sodium wise is being diabetic. She likely pisses constantly, and there's a strong link between diabetes and excessive sweating when it's uncontrolled, along with being the size of a small country..

This means her body is constantly dumping out sodium and sugar. Even if all she consumes is sugary drinks <A given> she's still replacing the liquids lost. <Believe it or not, you can keep your self hydrated with beer in an emergency>.

When I originally figured out the sodium amounts, they were mind boggingly, and it was based solely on what she showed or admitted to. Daily, she was consuming more sodium then was used to cure bacon. A fridge stable cured pork product. So I suspect she truly is constantly pissing her self and thus, sodium. I can't figure out any other way she's not dead from it yet except the natural diuretic state of being untreated Type 2 Diabetes.

Aldora

YouGeeElWhy
kiwifarms.net
OK, so I have a question about Amber and her "swelling".

Am I right in understanding that the swelling is because she has been eating so much sodium that the is holding onto water longer and that is causing her to "swell" up?

The reason I ask is because she has been eating so much sodium over the years but its only the last six months or so that she has started to complain about swelling, are there other things that can cause it?