Official Health Speculation & Cancer Discussion - muh mentals, hulthy just big

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
Amy smokes, not TamTam. TamTam also has been hospitalized involuntarily to save her live, twice. Hamber lacks any sort of third party involved who gives a damn. <TamTam is a legit sped>.

I'm not like going 'Bitch die' but I'm curious what kiwimeds etc might give us insight wise into the world of hospice.

Tam Tam squeezed by and was on her damn deathbed. Twice. The roses wilt, the apple tree perishes, but the weeds just never die.

Man everyone's different. Some people die of lung cancer at 45 and some people keep on chugging into their 70s.
Just something to consider.

All a game of chance. Knew a lady, smoking 50 years and counting, never an issue, her sister, healthfreak, ran marathons, never smoked or drank, lungcancer at 46. Many people love to gamble with their health, but you need to place safe bets, because in the end, the house always wins. The more risk you take the sooner the house wins it all. Amber is leaking blood and puss from her navel, leaks fluid from her legs, has beetusknuckles, cankles, probably urine burns and shit caked to her ass (bad anal hygiene kills many dozens a year no joke), sleep apnea, cannot sleep lying down, and the list goes on. She may well live to 30, she just might make 35, but I will bet my own life she wil not see 40 at this rate. Like she keeps hitting on 20 and winning with 21. How long do you think that is going to last?

And let's be honest, what is there to say about her quality of life even if she does make 30 or 35? Failing body, body and house are like a prison, no sex, cannot walk properly, always in pain, painful endless shits, random bleeding, legs filled with sores. She just laughs it up on camera. I am not cheering for her to die, rate me mad all you like, but I somewhat feel death might be the more humane thing at this point. People put down their beloved pets over a lot less. This lolcow is becoming less lol and more depressing by the week. When there is actual fun, it is Mumbles or Necky saying or doing dumb shit. Like bringing home yummy greasy fastfood while she sits and eats a nasty sammich due to lack of whipping boy.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Guys help me here those who know the drill about mood stabilisers medication.
Tbh, I do believe she is on medication, more for spite reasons than anything, but still, she want to prove the haydurs that she has a mental illness and need it.
She looks miserable than ever, and it's been about a month on meds and the dose is still to be triplicate, the dosage is now the double of the amount it was before.
Bipolar people that I know seem to be stable mood wise, but in a low, Hamber seems like that, the mood swings she had was due to the adrenaline of food or shopping and now it seems like is gone, she used to be excited with her dry ass sandwiches and slops and now she looks absolute miserable.
The trip to Lexington look like a desperate effort to find her high shots again, like Orange chicken and Target...
Without her happy drugs the only thing left is her miserable empty, sad, useless, life.
I'm curious to see how she'll deal with the unwanted glimpses of clarity she is having without her food rushes.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Guys help me here those who know the drill about mood stabilisers medication.
Tbh, I do believe she is on medication, more for spite reasons than anything, but still, she want to prove the haydurs that she has a mental illness and need it.
She looks miserable than ever, and it's been about a month on meds and the dose is still to be triplicate, the dosage is now the double of the amount it was before.
Bipolar people that I know seem to be stable mood wise, but in a low, Hamber seems like that, the mood swings she had was due to the adrenaline of food or shopping and now it seems like is gone, she used to be excited with her dry ass sandwiches and slops and now she looks absolute miserable.
The trip to Lexington look like a desperate effort to find her high shots again, like Orange chicken and Target...
Without her happy drugs the only thing left is her miserable empty, sad, useless, life.
I'm curious to see how she'll deal with the unwanted glimpses of clarity she is having without her food rushes.

I am of the opinion that AL's highs and lows aren't the result of brain chemistry that's beyond her control. The "highs" are her deliberate attempts alleviate the boredom and depression caused by her lifestyle (the rest of her life being the "lows"). It may look like hypomanic reckless spending or bingeing (or could be made to sound like it if she phrased it just right and added that she'd previously been diagnosed as bipolar) but it's just someone (a not-so-bright, extremely narcissistic someone) with no other coping mechanisms living a basic bitch consumerist lifestyle because they think that's what happy, successful people do.

AL wanted a diagnosis to absolve her of responsibility, so that she could continue to eat nonstop and have what she thinks is a valid excuse for not making one solitary effort towards change. On one hand, I don't think the meds will make a huge impact because she doesn't have the condition they're meant to treat. They may, however, fuck her up with side effects, which would be an excellent excuse for her to stop taking them. This way she gets the excuse of being bipolar without even the inconvenience of pretending to treat this disorder she doesn't have. Maybe she even gets to be a victim of Big Pharma, too! The possibilities are endless when you're not constrained by, y'know, reality.

That's my take, anyway. I kinda hope I'm wrong and she'll have those moments of clarity you mentioned. Could make for some good livestreams or whatever.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Oh, and I am betting the belly button situation was a bacterial or fungal infection caused by fupa sweat, filth, and no air circulation. Likely Moby-Lynn scratched and picked at it until it started to bleed. I cannot even imagine how bad it smelled.
Since her timeline is so fucked up I'm willing to bet that the bellybuhhhuun sichyashun was from the pool sichyashun and she didn't dry her folds properly leading to bacteria, leading to the worst, most foul sichyashun you can imagine.

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
With neuropathy etc just knowing you banged your toe into some thing can be a chore from the 'I can't fucking feel it' stand point.

So she could have banged her toe weeks prior into some thing, and never known, and given she hardly moves, who else would? So it could very well have a cracked toe nail.
People have legit lost feet and legs because they did not feel injury. If the disco toe gets hurt and it gets infected because no proper healing, then she is bound to lose a lot of weight, very quickly. Unless she keeps up with doctors appointments to monitor and catch shit early, but we all know what is up with that.

Reactions: ThatAnorexicCunt

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Since her timeline is so fucked up I'm willing to bet that the bellybuhhhuun sichyashun was from the pool sichyashun and she didn't dry her folds properly leading to bacteria, leading to the worst, most foul sichyashun you can imagine.

Honestly I think it happened before that, and the pool was to fucking clean her.

Rickie added -alot- of pool cleaner in from what I saw for a pool that size. Even if it wasn't after, that pool would be the cleanest she's been bacteria wise in years.

Arctic Fox

You won't get past my wall.
kiwifarms.net
Less theory; more end game..

Do you think Casa De Fag will essentially become a hospice care facility for Hamber?? I mean she's on the end run, there's very little doubt about that any more, and she refuses actual help..

So what would hospice care entail for Hamber? I know of it mostly from the angle of cancer patients <Most of whom were to boot, elderly.>. Hamber is not Elderly <though she's about as physically crippled> and doesn't have cancer. So what exactly would hospice care worker(s) be doing for her?
The absolute best care Amberlyn could receive is being rolled outside on the lawn and being left there. Idiot needs a dose of reality. More powerful than any prescription drug out there.

Nicotine Fetish

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ambers bank account is gonna be obliterated when her health crises start rolling in. How she doesn’t have health insurance is beyond me. I mean, I know I’m preaching to the choir here. But once her health goes I doubt she’ll be able to float on out of pocket care for any extended amount of time. She could very easily end up impoverished and very sick and it could swoop in quickly. The sheer lack of thought that any significant surgeries, physical rehab, or anything invasive could easily start stacking thousands on top of each other and finically cripple her - something tells me amber doesn’t have a cushy enough savings to shell out a leech of a couple of Gs per month for healthcare. She better hope her obesity kills her swift otherwise being that sick and living paycheck to paycheck is gonna suck. That being said. Once the hospital saga gets here maybe her viewership will sky rocket so that she can afford it? Who knows.

Peetz's Bank Account

hamood's got talent arabic ringtone
kiwifarms.net
Ambers bank account is gonna be obliterated when her health crises start rolling in. How she doesn’t have health insurance is beyond me. I mean, I know I’m preaching to the choir here. But once her health goes I doubt she’ll be able to float on out of pocket care for any extended amount of time. She could very easily end up impoverished and very sick and it could swoop in quickly. The sheer lack of thought that any significant surgeries, physical rehab, or anything invasive could easily start stacking thousands on top of each other and finically cripple her - something tells me amber doesn’t have a cushy enough savings to shell out a leech of a couple of Gs per month for healthcare. She better hope her obesity kills her swift otherwise being that sick and living paycheck to paycheck is gonna suck. That being said. Once the hospital saga gets here maybe her viewership will sky rocket so that she can afford it? Who knows.
I doubt Amber has savings at all. I think that she spends everything she makes on garbage as soon as it appears in her grubby beetus claws. Even if she has saved anything, it won't be enough to cover the debilitating costs especially without health insurance. Slight pl but my dad had a kidney stone and it cost him a $10,000 copay for one night in the hospital. The amount of intense care hamber will need is going to cost probably millions of dollars.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Whilst it has never been flat out proven; the way she uses ERs definitely implies she scams them. Not giving full or proper ID etc. She never goes to the one closest...she talks about enduring an hour or two car ride to get to the ER.. she'd be finnnacially crippled now if caught.

As for her savings; she did say in a video I believe she compulsively spends every last dollar. So that is her savings..unless Becky is purposely hiding some.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Once the hospital saga gets here maybe her viewership will sky rocket so that she can afford it?
Once the hospital saga gets here, the GoFundMe saga will begin. And yes, I fully expect there is a decent handful of absolute morons who will donate. Will that be enough to cover her? Who knows! She might also want to consider a Patreon at that point. There's idiots out there who will fund that too.

Nicotine Fetish

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Once the hospital saga gets here, the GoFundMe saga will begin. And yes, I fully expect there is a decent handful of absolute morons who will donate. Will that be enough to cover her? Who knows! She might also want to consider a Patreon at that point. There's idiots out there who will fund that too.

Omg LOL could you imagine amber having a patreon. I wonder what her “reward” tiers would be? 😂

saisegeha

motel money buffet madness
kiwifarms.net

I mean, Amber is not that bad off financially. That's not even including her feederbux or what else she's got going on.
amber.PNG

Edit:
in case someone's too lazy to convert with their head
153.800€ = 171.172,17$

• Informative
Reactions: 1 person

Blathersnake

kiwifarms.net
I mean, Amber is not that bad off financially. That's not even including her feederbux or what else she's got going on.
View attachment 873722

Edit:
in case someone's too lazy to convert with their head
153.800€ = 171.172,17$

That is a pretty large range for what she could be making. She isn't making hundreds of thousands a year, I give her maybe $40-50k a year. More popular Youtubers also use Patreon because Youtube doesn't pay much, then again they also don't stick in as many ads as they can in a video, but I'll hold my position that she isn't making bank on Youtube.