Official Health Speculation & Cancer Discussion - muh mentals, hulthy just big

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is honestly not really a disturbing amount of blood. She's retarded.
How the hell are all these girls/ women shocked at those disgusting pics?
It isn't pleasant to look at by any means but my god women go through much worse than that.
What was fucking weird was the dumb ass not sticking a pad, diaper, towel- something between those trunk legs to catch it.
She knew she'd be posting those pics on SM as soon as she had Becky snap them.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
It isn't pleasant to look at by any means but my god women go through much worse than that.
What was fucking weird was the dumb ass not sticking a pad, diaper, towel- something between those trunk legs to catch it.
I'm shocked she's showing everyone her turds and the fact that she does not wipe, she shits and go grab her phone to take pictures, waddling and dripping around the floors : blood, blood clots, shit drops... piss... god knows what else.
without a care in the world...

Kikomobi

hymen fan club
kiwifarms.net
That is one characteristic, there are seven of which four must be met to qualify for a diagnosis. Hoarding behaviours are also one possible symptom, though not a diagnostic criteria, and that is obvious in Amber's case. Someone I know personally is diagnosed with OCPD despite their excessive spending.
So do I, however, I believe that except for hoarding and being controlling she doesn't meet most of the characteristics. I think many people are forgetting that it can literally be her character. She doesn't need a justification to be an asshole, she's just an asshole.

PettyBitch

kiwifarms.net
If that shit in the bowl with her period blood?
That's the thing. She was just bleeding into her pushed-together thighs. It had time to sit, clot, and collect; when she pulled her pants down, it all came plopping out. A vast majority looks like clotted endometrium with menstrual fluid, not puddles and puddles of blood from profuse active bleeding.

And absolutely to how ridiculous it is that people are so shocked, nurses mainly. Some people have super light periods and just haven't seen that amount... but having several emergency medical professionals shocked? Shut up, ho and put on a pad.

ChubbyChaser

kiwifarms.net
Please baby Jesus tell me they burned the leggings. 🤢🤢🤢🤮. I can’t even believe she took pics of that shit, let alone did that in Eric and Rickie’s bathroom. That’d be it for me, if I were them I’d pack my bags and leave. Tell Becky they had a nice run, but Hambeast free bleeding is too much.

70 is the New 89

kiwifarms.net
So I got curious about pads for extra Big Berthas & one of the first links Google gives is a dumb fat bitch whining about being fat-shamed over pads. All because they were listed as "Size *insert number*" :story:

Link for those who want a laugh.
These people are seriously complaining that maxi pads are too big. Buy some ultra thins and stfu.

The pics didn't shock me. I've seen worse
Once the blood hits the toilet, it looks like a massacre. Anyone with really heavy periods can attest to that.

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
i don't think most people who menstruate are shocked by the blood, it's more the amount of clots. if your period involves piles of tissue falling out of your pussy to the point it fills up half the toilet bowl and then some i salute you and everyone around you :semperfidelis:

she made it sound like she was pissing blood in the bad way and not just starting a mega-heavy shark week

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
Amber has said in a few vids that she spots alot or has mini periods. So since she doesnt wear drawers and it looks like no pads,is she just lightly soaking her legging crotch with blood daily and just sitting in it? Most woman can attest as well that period blood after awhile gets a fish smell to it.

The last 2 days have been a dark spot in my life.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Amber has said in a few vids that she spots alot or has mini periods. So since she doesnt wear drawers and it looks like no pads,is she just lightly soaking her legging crotch with blood daily and just sitting in it? Most woman can attest as well that period blood after awhile gets a fish smell to it.

The last 2 days have been a dark spot in my life.
You know as damn huge as she is- all that blubber is pushing on her bladder as well so there's the smell of piss in her stretched out pants too.
What a disgusting bitch.

Sociopathic Smeghead

Do I Look Moderate To You?
kiwifarms.net
Late and absolutely disgusting PL but I've had a good ol' thunk, and I think this may be of minor interest:
I can't say the pictures shocked me. I have stage iv endometriosis, and if you don't wear heavy-duty tampons and pads you will be pissing blood like there is no tomorrow. Now, I don't think Amber has endometriosis - she'd damn well know if she did - but endometriosis is essentially where the lining of the uterus grows on the outside, blocking both of the fallopian tubes, uterus, rectum and small intestine, in the later stages, with cysts. (Google "Endometriosis chocolate cysts" if you truly hate yourself)
Endometriosis cysts can crush, deform and block a woman's reproductive system, and I wonder if fat does the same thing?
It would explain why she's bled so much and has accumulated so many clots, and I can guarantee that at least her cervix is blocked by fat.
Her vagina is probably screeching on a regular basis.
If I were her, I'd be fucking terrified.
TL;DR: Amber's fat is crushing her fanny, hence the irregular periods.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I hope you are feeling better, the ‘rona is no joke...
Thanks!

Backfired in several ways, if she was able to pad herself she would have saved more than $10k in ER bill.
Bitch had a bunch of victims (except Eric, he deserves to clean his "BFF" shit) cleaning her mess and another bunch of victims having to see her fucking turd swimming in period blood.
I think she expected she'd go to the ER, as usual, they'd coo at her for awhile, maybe give her a scrip (of what kind, who knows, since it was just her period), she'd be able to lure her viewers by teasing the ER pics on social media, and then they'd leave, and she'd have her butler back where she wanted. I bet she was not expecting her assiduous avoidance of a gyn to come to a sudden and screeching halt.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think she expected she'd go to the ER, as usual, they'd coo at her for awhile, maybe give her a scrip (of what kind, who knows, since it was just her period), she'd be able to lure her viewers by teasing the ER pics on social media, and then they'd leave, and she'd have her butler back where she wanted. I bet she was not expecting her assiduous avoidance of a gyn to come to a sudden and screeching halt.
100%. We were due for an ER trip anyway, and the impending demise of both Norma and AL's channel guaranteed it would be soon.

She'd been talking about her kidneys hurting, setting up another "crisis" to film at her leisure. Then she got a heavy period and decided that was even better.

Much to her shock, she ended up getting a routine procedure done, they sent some tissue off for a biopsy because they're aware of things like malpractice suits, and now she's stuck with the bill. I believe she was genuinely freaked out that something actually required medical intervention (and subsequent payment). That's the only genuine thing going on here. That, and maybe the hospital porter (I'm sure they're all "nurses" to AL) was shocked by the blubbering blubber ball herself, or just maaaaaaybe by the fact that she came in complaining about a heavy period yet had no pad, tampon, or wadded up towel to stop it from seeping everywhere.

So to recap... Won't lose weight even to spare herself screwy periods, let alone the multitude of other medical issues she's facing (or will soon). Won't get health insurance because why spend money on it when it's easier to just throw a couple hundred bucks at the collection agencies when they finally catch up to her. Won't stop using the ER as a doctor's office. Won't stop inventing health scares for clicks. Won't go to a gyno in case they violate the sanctity of her dainty lesbean hole. Won't stop lying and contradicting herself. Even now, won't stop monetizing her bad choices and dirty laundry (lidurally).

Why does anyone feel sorry for her? I don't get it.

kiwifarms.net
This is just heavy period with blood clots, are people really praying because the bitch just got a heavy fucking period?
Lol, bunch of retards.
Clean the Beast's mess Eric bitch.
Btw, who is clearly having a period and don't put a freaking pad on????
Ofcourse it's going to drop everywhere, wtf is wrong with this bitch????
Would AL know what a normal period is like? Since she was always fat I wonder if hers was ever regular. I think she likes the idea of not getting it because it fits that dainty princess image and not having a gross vagina destroying itself every month. Plus not wanting to use tampons and if she wears underwear for pads? (I think those are her pants on the floor in the pics) Then when she does actually have it she freaks out. Maybe being a lesbian doctors never thought to give her birth control pills so she doesn't get it.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
This is honestly not really a disturbing amount of blood. She's retarded.
Exactly my reaction!

From her hysterical reactions I was expecting epic slaughterhouse proportions of blood and stuff...

Not about to PL but honestly my first thought was ''Thats IT???'.... for many women that wouldn't register as anything other than 'normal'

I guess I shouldn't be surprised.....

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I also think her attention-whoring stunt backfired on her. She was probably thinking it would just be like every other ER visit she made Becky haul her fat ass to. I don't think she ever imagined (writerlynn that she is) that someone on staff would look at her history of NEVER seeing a gyno and make the call to go spelunking.
My thought exactly. Going to the ER in the middle of the night has been her motus operanti for quite some time, as for her UTIs for example. She thought that she would go there, spend a few hundred dollars and be in her way. However, not this time, the ER doctor realizing that she did not have a gynaecologist decided to have a D&C done and billing it to her. Now, she has a massive bill that she has to pay.

Last edited:

Punkinsplice

An cermet and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My thought exactly. Going to the ER in the middle of the night has been her motus operanti for quite some time for Amber, as for her UTIs for example. She thought that she would go there, spend a few hundreds dollars and be in her way. However, not this time, the ER doctor realizing that she did not have a gynaecologist decided to have a D&C done and billing it to her. Now, she has a massive bill that she has to pay.
I hadn't thought of that before, but it is possible that the ER doc figured she wouldn't be able to arrange the procedure on her own time in a timely manner and decided that it was best to go ahead and do it there on the spot.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
I hadn't thought of that before, but it is possible that the ER doc figured she wouldn't be able to arrange the procedure on her own time in a timely manner and decided that it was best to go ahead and do it there on the spot.
Yeah, also the big bitch arrive with no pad, no knickers, covered in period blood and with unclean arse, they need to stop the period before she's infested with flies and maggots.
Was probably the doctors order for Necky start cleaning her up instead of popping to the ER for it.
It's time for dog pads over the bed Hambo, just like her friends on 600lbs life.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
Exactly my reaction!

From her hysterical reactions I was expecting epic slaughterhouse proportions of blood and stuff...

Not about to PL but honestly my first thought was ''Thats IT???'.... for many women that wouldn't register as anything other than 'normal'

For me the amount of blood was odd, but the chunkiness is something I've honestly never experienced and Is what causes me concern. So I do believe that it was backed up for some time and that they had to abort her uterine thick tissue.

phoenixrrt762

kiwifarms.net
Exactly my reaction!

Meh. I’ve seen worse. (Sorry, edited out some PL crap).
If she’s not even using a pad to catch the blood, duh, it’s going to look like a massacre.
Probably has fibroid tumors.

Last edited:
Tags
None