Official Health Speculation & Cancer Discussion - muh mentals, hulthy just big

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I hadn't thought of that before, but it is possible that the ER doc figured she wouldn't be able to arrange the procedure on her own time in a timely manner and decided that it was best to go ahead and do it there on the spot.
If he also saw her history of using the ER as her own personal doctor's office, that may have also informed the decision.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For me the amount of blood was odd, but the chunkiness is something I've honestly never experienced and Is what causes me concern. So I do believe that it was backed up for some time and that they had to abort her uterine thick tissue.
I've seen much worse. With fibroids and endometriosis you get clots like that.
She is making a mountain out of a molehill because she's so ignorant of the things she needs to know about her body.
I don't think I've ever seen a more dumb as hell person in my life. She's fucking clueless.

mustard-creams

kiwifarms.net
Exactly my reaction!

From her hysterical reactions I was expecting epic slaughterhouse proportions of blood and stuff...

Not about to PL but honestly my first thought was ''Thats IT???'.... for many women that wouldn't register as anything other than 'normal'

I guess I shouldn't be surprised.....
I've seen much worse. With fibroids and endometriosis you get clots like that.
She is making a mountain out of a molehill because she's so ignorant of the things she needs to know about her body.
I don't think I've ever seen a more dumb as hell person in my life. She's fucking clueless.
The blood coming from her sides wasn't alot but that toilet bowl and those clots were scary for someone who doesn't have endometriosis. Honestly, Amber's eggs probably realised they'll never be impregnated by Amber's son Dusty and committed genocide on themselves

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The blood coming from her sides wasn't alot but that toilet bowl and those clots were scary for someone who doesn't have endometriosis. Honestly, Amber's eggs probably realised they'll never be impregnated by Amber's son Dusty and committed genocide on themselves
I think the blood on her side's was where she didn't have anything to catch it. No pads. Bizarre. I would have been embarrassed. Especially if I weighed 600lbs making a big mess.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think the blood on her side's was where she didn't have anything to catch it. No pads. Bizarre. I would have been embarrassed. Especially if I weighed 600lbs making a big mess.

Yeah, her narratives are just so bizarre.

So, you're bleeding from your crotch and your sides. You go to the hospital and they address your heavy period with "surgery". But no mention is made of the blood that's implied to be coming from other places..? Seems like that might be a priority for the doctors, since even a messy period is explainable, physiologically, without looking for a knife wound somewhere. So obviously it was just period blood that got smeared around because Hygienelynn doesn't bother with un-dainty things like pads.

And she tells people this. As though we'll be worried that it's not a period but actual ebola or something making her spout blood. And as though it doesn't make her look like a truly disgusting excuse for a human who wallows in her own bodily fluids rather than take any measure to keep herself clean.

Bizarre.

ItsBritneyBitch

kiwifarms.net
Fun thing is that she said they have to remove her hymen.Guess what our dainty queen was a virgin this whole time,the holiest of holes...😐

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
Am I the only person who is team Becky never wiped her? Honest to god I dont think becky ever washed her or wiped her since they have been together. I know she got a UTI after Becky left last year but I think its just from amber gaining so much weight and getting nastier and nastier. After seeing the bloody toilet bowl with shit and no tissue a lightbulb went off that amber just doesnt wipe at all and just cleans her genitals/ass during her biweekly showers hence the constant bladder infections.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Am I the only person who is team Becky never wiped her? Honest to god I dont think becky ever washed her or wiped her since they have been together. I know she got a UTI after Becky left last year but I think its just from amber gaining so much weight and getting nastier and nastier. After seeing the bloody toilet bowl with shit and no tissue a lightbulb went off that amber just doesnt wipe at all and just cleans her genitals/ass during her biweekly showers hence the constant bladder infections.
Agreed. I don't think she wiped period. The piss and rotten puss leakage had to get on everything she sat on.
Why would she not wear panties and a thin pad?
Is she too large for panties?

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
i searched 8X to give ample room for her shelf ass. i have no idea what size she would wear but there is absolutely gargantuan underwear.

J of comfyfat fame even had/has a sponsorship deal with a company who makes period panties for megafats that you can bleed right into. she's a blob too but the brand might not carry a size that would accommodate a blob the size of amber.

i'm guessing any kind of underwear would be uncomfortable as it would get stuck and roll around in all of her lumps and rolls.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i searched 8X to give ample room for her shelf ass. i have no idea what size she would wear but there is absolutely gargantuan underwear.

J of comfyfat fame even had/has a sponsorship deal with a company who makes period panties for megafats that you can bleed right into. she's a blob too but the brand might not carry a size that would accommodate a blob the size of amber.

i'm guessing any kind of underwear would be uncomfortable as it would get stuck and roll around in all of her lumps and rolls.
They have them in stock.
They aren't cute and quirky enough for ms 15 yr old.
Can you imagine how big an 8x would be? :woo:

ItsBritneyBitch

kiwifarms.net
Ok so the results of her test came out and she has from what I heard “Uterus Cancer” I honestly felt really bad for her And I hope she gets better😢Also pray for Becky both her mom and GF are fighting with cancer it must be devastating,I don’t think this was trolling or acting base on the sadness of her voice and her panicking

bothiggedyhog

Thank fucking god its all coming to the light.
kiwifarms.net
It’s really sad to watch that video in hindsight and realize that they were diagnosing her with the wrong thing. This gives more credence to the belief that maybe she really isn’t faking it.
i don't think shes faking it either unfortunately, the massive weightloss and then the toilet saga does line up. these things do happen, even to cows. however it could have been caught early or prevented with regular gyno checks, life lesson

RETROFUTURE

small tiddy goth gf
kiwifarms.net
I'm confused

In today's video, Amber said she doesn't know what stage her cancer is in yet

How does Mendy know?
Amber has stated on her twitter that it's stage 2. So... confirmation this video is old.

Edit: i failed reading comprehension. She didn't explicitly say "stage 2" but she did make it clear it's past stage 1. My bad.

Last edited:

classtrash

kiwifarms.net
Amber has stated on her twitter that it's stage 2. So... confirmation this video is old.
An hour she said on twitter
I’m not at the beginning stage from what I understand but I’ll know more within the next week. I don’t want to say anything that’s not accurate till I know everything. "
Nothing about stage 2. But now "Dana's best friend" And Mendy have both said it's stage 2.

Tags
None