Official Health Speculation & Cancer Discussion - muh mentals, hulthy just big

Daisy

I have a complicated relationship with Mondays
kiwifarms.net
She's been told fuck all. She doesn't have cancer. She is a lying piece of shit as usual.
Normally I'd agree, but I believe it. Not because Amber might be telling the truth, but because I'd be more surprised if her lifestyle of binging, obesity, lack of self-care, and refusal to follow doctors' orders DID give her some fatal illness. Maybe it's not actual cancer, but her days are still numbered.

Captain Ahab

kiwifarms.net
People who think they are gonna die soon don’t think about uploading a snacks review onto youtube. I think she does have cancer but they told her that it’s in a very early stage and she’ll be fine. Amber is a big toddler. She can’t deal with any negativity in her life. Hell, she even puts make up on her beetus knuckles to keep the delusion going that she’s healthy. She had a meltdown because the diagnosis forced her to acknowledge her body isn’t healthy which forced her out of the bubble and into reality. Then she slept it off, saw the YouTube shekels singing hatikvah, and crawled back into her bubble of delusions.

bothiggedyhog

Thank fucking god its all coming to the light.
kiwifarms.net
edit: sorry for the triple post, I had a glitch that posted my edits as new posts while i was trying to fix some formatting.

I'm willing to guess it's in her bladder and/or kidneys. If she would have actually went to the urologist they might have caught it there.
apparently people are saying its stage 2 which would just warrant surgery. the prior UTI's do seem related but could ultimately just be down to bad hygiene

Normally I'd agree, but I believe it. Not because Amber might be telling the truth, but because I'd be more surprised if her lifestyle of binging, obesity, lack of self-care, and refusal to follow doctors' orders DID give her some fatal illness. Maybe it's not actual cancer, but her days are still numbered.
I think its either cancer or its nothing. i doubt she would pull this out of thin air and carry on with it for more than a day if she heard the doctor wrong
edit: sorry for double post, got stuck in formatting

Last edited:

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
apparently people are saying its stage 2 which would just warrant surgery. the prior UTI's do seem related but could ultimately just be down to bad hygiene
I think that people are confusing Stage 2 with Grade 2. They would need further testing to determine the Staging at this point. However, cell grading is done by the pathologist by looking at the biopsy. Grade 2 cells are a bit more aggressive and invasive which will require quicker treatment. If this information given to Amber was indeed true, I would dismiss the notion that she has pre-cancerous cells.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
I'm willing to guess it's in her bladder and/or kidneys. If she would have actually went to the urologist they might have caught it there.
If it's all true, I'm willing to bet all that fuckery with the fake voicemails she felt so 'clever' about doesn't seem half as worth it now 🤔

But then if you troll your viewers for six years with your weight and health you can't very well cry when all your chickens come home wanting to roost 🤷🏻‍♀️

TomatilloSalsa

Easy Peasy Portuguese-y
kiwifarms.net
Words coming out of doctor's mouth: "The presence of cervical dysplasia does not mean you have cervical cancer. But the cells could lead to cancer if they are not treated."

Words entering Amberlynn's ears: "The presence of cervical dysplasia does not mean you have cervical cancer. But the cells could lead to cancer if they are not treated."

Words processed by Amberlynn's brain: "The presence of cervical dysplasia does not mean you have cervical CANCER. But the cells could lead to CANCER if they are not treated."

Amber’s period hole

Point blank period hole.
kiwifarms.net
She might have misinterpreted what the doctor said and thought she had cancer. As in, there may have been pre-cancerous cells present or a cancerous mass.
I sure hope this is true. Not because I care about Amber’s well-being (although I don’t want her to die, she’s my favorite and most entertaining trainwreck), but because the community’s reaction would Ben CRAZY. All the haydurs-turned-Hambabies would implode an hate her 10x. And I mean actually HATE her.

kiwifarms.net
I sure hope this is true. Not because I care about Amber’s well-being (although I don’t want her to die, she’s my favorite and most entertaining trainwreck), but because the community’s reaction would Ben CRAZY. All the haydurs-turned-Hambabies would implode an hate her 10x. And I mean actually HATE her.
If that happens she could still back out and just say she misunderstood (it was a phone call and Becky wasn't even able to take notes like in the ER). I think most people that watch her know she isn't the brightest. Since this is Amber though she won't ever admit when she is wrong, plus losing all of the asspats and views she'll just take notes from Jen.

I don't see her lying on purpose to her mom and family about something like this. Why would she want their attention all of a sudden?

Tumbo

Humble Tumbleweed
kiwifarms.net
She might have misinterpreted what the doctor said and thought she had cancer. As in, there may have been pre-cancerous cells present or a cancerous mass.
The Majority of women have pre cancerous cells in the cervix that are easily taken care of however the majority of women go in for regular pap smears at this point it very well could be low grade cancer.

bothiggedyhog

Thank fucking god its all coming to the light.
kiwifarms.net
Anyone else predicting a cancer diet saga coming up? People usually start on all kinds of shit, vitamins, juice cleanses, no sugar no carcinogens no taste snake oil meal kits.
its right up Ambers alley, especially if the doctors tell her they can't do anything because shes too fat/its not far along enough.

Amber’s period hole

Point blank period hole.
kiwifarms.net
Anyone else predicting a cancer diet saga coming up? People usually start on all kinds of shit, vitamins, juice cleanses, no sugar no carcinogens no taste snake oil meal kits.
In her last livestream she said that sugar feeds cancer. So I’m expecting another sugar free situation type deal like the one during Becky’s birthday.

Tags
None