Official Health Speculation & Cancer Discussion - muh mentals, hulthy just big

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
In her last livestream she said that sugar feeds cancer. So I’m expecting another sugar free situation type deal like the one during Becky’s birthday.
I'm waiting for her to cycle through al the "alternative medicine" bullshit food nonsense. No sugar, alkaline foods, only juicing, hell, maybe she'll even do the Gerson shit and give herself a coffee enema. Quality content!

bothiggedyhog

Thank fucking god its all coming to the light.
kiwifarms.net
Oh geeze, ALR is a food fiend. She would never drink salt-cabbage crap.
amber is a bad dieter. you don't need to restrict your food intake on jilly juice (the pros of it making you shit your colon out) shits about to get desperate, maybe not salt cabbage desperate. maybe. but we can dream

RETROFUTURE

small tiddy goth gf
kiwifarms.net
I just LOVE how she'll go to a hundred doctors for an "different opinion" but ONE tells her she has cancer, and she runs with it. Can't risk not having a sympathy card.

It's obvious something is wrong; you don't bleed out of your -ahem- womb for, allegedly, a year if you have a healthy body. But we all know that if that same doctor had said "You have da beetuz" she would have completely dropped them. She wants something that's "out of her control" so she doesn't have to change. She will never change lmao.

🌸 ~~ GOODBYE GIRL ~~ 🌸

Gaitlord

The real 2020CriscoBabe
kiwifarms.net
I'm waiting for her to cycle through al the "alternative medicine" bullshit food nonsense. No sugar, alkaline foods, only juicing, hell, maybe she'll even do the Gerson shit and give herself a coffee enema. Quality content!
Becky would have to administer the coffee enema, of course. Amber can’t even wipe, imagine her trying to insert a tube up her butthole while laying on the bathroom floor like the beached whale that she is. As soon as that tube is pulled out, a full on tsunami would gush out that shelf ass since there’s no way she’d make it onto the toilet in time and the bathroom belonging to gay and gayer would become an even greater bio hazard. Some people become addicted to coffee enemas, would be a funny subplot if Amber were to as well, and not implausible since she does everything else in excess anyway.

Amber’s period hole

Point blank period hole.
kiwifarms.net
Becky would have to administer the coffee enema, of course. Amber can’t even wipe, imagine her trying to insert a tube up here butthole while laying on the bathroom floor like the beached whale that she is. As soon as that tube is pulled out, a full on tsunami would gush out that shelf ass since there’s no way she’s make it to the toilet in time and the bathroom belonging to gay and gayer would become an even greater bio hazard. Some people become addicted to coffee enemas, would be a funny subplot if Amber were to as well, and not implausible since she does everything else in excess anyway.
Wouldn’t a vaginal enema be more effective? That way the coffee is in direct contact with her decaying unused vagina. Plus, she would freebleed in a more brownish red, which is more or less the same color as the floor in her house. This way she wouldn’t need to clean! Not that she does anyway, but y’know.

Gaitlord

The real 2020CriscoBabe
kiwifarms.net
Wouldn’t a vaginal enema be more effective? That way the coffee is in direct contact with her decaying unused vagina. Plus, she would freebleed in a more brownish red, which is more or less the same color as the floor in her house. This way she wouldn’t need to clean! Not that she does anyway, but y’know.
Lol well, I’ve never heard of vaginal enemas (actually, isn’t that technically what a douche is?), and not sure how those would help when it comes to weight loss, but I’m always willing to learn.

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Becky would have to administer the coffee enema, of course. Amber can’t even wipe, imagine her trying to insert a tube up her butthole while laying on the bathroom floor like the beached whale that she is. As soon as that tube is pulled out, a full on tsunami would gush out that shelf ass since there’s no way she’d make it onto the toilet in time and the bathroom belonging to gay and gayer would become an even greater bio hazard. Some people become addicted to coffee enemas, would be a funny subplot if Amber were to as well, and not implausible since she does everything else in excess anyway.
That's what the pool is for.

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net
Do we know how much of a 'God Botherer' Mumberlynn is? - Is she going to try and 'pray' the cancer out of her daughter?

Eric's sister will have lots of alternative therapies lined up for ALR

I think based on all the clues over the years she is pretty far gone and I agree with another member who, on another thread, said that the ER oncologist could see from the scan that she was riddled so that is why he said to Becky that she does not have much time left

The fact that she stopped breathing several times on the operating table would suggest that she is very high risk for a hysterectomy and with no health insurance I do not know if an anaesthetist would want to take the risk even inserting and IUD will be a big deal

I anticipate - Stage iv - Grade 2 - they will put her on the pill to slow the growth of the cancer until she loses weight or they might just make her 'comfortable'

The shit just got real

Twinkie

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Insight from an anonymoust source, on where AL is going for cancer treatment:
If it's the one in Lexington, it's Markey Cancer Center, huge facility on UK's campus and part of the UK hospital system. It is the main place for a lot of Kentuckians to go for various cancer treatment that isn't in Louisville. The floor for genetic testing was the breast cancer treatment and screening floor, so they definitely are treating female cancers. I guess she could go to the other one, but I would wager she's going to Markey as it is very extensive.

Papa Adolfo's Take'n'Bake

It's screamin' good.
kiwifarms.net
Do we know how much of a 'God Botherer' Mumberlynn is? - Is she going to try and 'pray' the cancer out of her daughter?

Eric's sister will have lots of alternative therapies lined up for ALR

I think based on all the clues over the years she is pretty far gone and I agree with another member who, on another thread, said that the ER oncologist could see from the scan that she was riddled so that is why he said to Becky that she does not have much time left

The fact that she stopped breathing several times on the operating table would suggest that she is very high risk for a hysterectomy and with no health insurance I do not know if an anaesthetist would want to take the risk even inserting and IUD will be a big deal

I anticipate - Stage iv - Grade 2 - they will put her on the pill to slow the growth of the cancer until she loses weight or they might just make her 'comfortable'

The shit just got real
I was under the impression that Methamphetamine was Momberlynn's true and honest Lord and Savior.

escándalo

kiwifarms.net
I can see it going one of either way, she is Stage 1 and it is easily fixed or the other way where she is utterly riddled and it's too much.

Judging by the vitamin D deficiency being only present in stage 3 or 4 cancers and that condition being incredibly rare, my logic is suspecting stage 3/4. Additionally cancer if it appears like hers did is pretty aggressive, cervical cancer is very quiet at dispatching its victims because it goes undetected for so long hense why regular gyno appointments are encouraged. Fuck even men are encouraged to check testicles because of similar reasons. Though cervical, uteral whatever are slow once they take off they go really fast, the second it reaches the ovaries its usually it.

Amber is in a very tough call, she cannot be operated on. The Oncologist will not put her on chemo since chemo's dose is scaled by weight, the drugs alone would wipe her. Her immune system is far too compromised for radiation theory too because that would kill her. They cannot even CT scan (the dye) her because she is too fat for it. Her fat will obstruct the scan.

Outlook is looking Goodbye (scale voice)

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sorry but...everyone going wild making all these assumptions of what kind stage it's in, where she's going for appointments, ECT, ECT.
Is just kind of dumb to me.
I personally won't believe anything out of the Fatty's mouth. I'd have to see concrete proof before I believe anything a narcissistic pathological liar has to say. Especially something like this.

Amber’s period hole

Point blank period hole.
kiwifarms.net
Sorry but...everyone going wild making all these assumptions of what kind stage it's in, where she's going for appointments, ECT, ECT.
Is just kind of dumb to me.
I personally won't believe anything out of the Fatty's mouth. I'd have to see concrete proof before I believe anything a narcissistic pathological liar has to say. Especially something like this.
Same. I don’t believe shit from that bitch. She could squirt her rotten pussy juice on my face and I still wouldn’t believe her. Proof or gtfo

Tags
None