Official Health Speculation & Cancer Discussion - muh mentals, hulthy just big

mellifluous

And how does that make you feel?
kiwifarms.net
I think based on all the clues over the years she is pretty far gone and I agree with another member who, on another thread, said that the ER oncologist could see from the scan that she was riddled so that is why he said to Becky that she does not have much time left
He said if she didn't do something about it now, she wouldn't have long left. Even if he was referring to the cancer, which I doubt he was because this is also what a doctor would say about a five-hundred-pound woman, it wouldn't infer she was doomed.

Sorry but...everyone going wild making all these assumptions of what kind stage it's in, where she's going for appointments, ECT, ECT.
Is just kind of dumb to me.
I still don't think Amber is lying about the cancer itself, but I do agree it's ridiculous to make assumptions about what stage cancer she has and her prognosis. Amber's not the most reliable when it comes to relaying things that are wrong with her and even in the cases she is, she's been extremely morbidly obese for an extremely long time. As Amber herself said, it wouldn't be surprising if something else is going on and it's hard to know what's due to cancer and what's due to long term morbid obesity and related illnesses.

Most of all, though, Google doesn't make you a doctor. It's the same thing Amber is criticised for. I don't know shit about medicine beyond Google, so I'm waiting to see what her doctor says.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Judging by the vitamin D deficiency being only present in stage 3 or 4 cancers and that condition being incredibly rare, my logic is suspecting stage 3/4.
Isn't it also possible that she's vitamin D deficient because her diet is shit and she hardly ever goes outside? Lots of people (including the skinny ones Amber loves to compare herself to) have a vitamin D deficiency but that doesn't mean they have cancer.

I personally won't believe anything out of the Fatty's mouth. I'd have to see concrete proof before I believe anything a narcissistic pathological liar has to say. Especially something like this.
She was willing to show her blood fountain pics, she may as well post a picture or screencap of her biopsy/scraping test results. That information has to be somewhere on her health portal, right?

escándalo

kiwifarms.net
@ADHD you may be correct as things such as weight gain are a sign of deficiency, ways to boost your intake is ironically egg yolks, sunlight ofc and mushrooms and fish.

Scientific study suggests that you only need to be sat in sunlight or out walking for 20 minutes. I was probably grasping at straws frankly as that study was recent and it was Harvard so its a relatively good study but yes she may be deficient due to her diet and environment.

mellifluous

And how does that make you feel?
kiwifarms.net
To the people saying it’s dumb and they don’t like making assumptions about her health, I have a question — why are you on this thread that is literally titled and dedicated to “health speculation” then? Lol that seems pretty dumb to me.
A fair point and it definitely would be odd to complain about health speculations happening within this thread solely, but it's far from just this thread it's happening within. It just happened to be this thread it was mentioned, although you're right, perhaps not the most suitable thread for it.

For me, there's a difference between suggesting Amber might have type II diabetes because she's in a high risk category and she has observable symptoms of it and making wild assumptions, sometimes seeming certain, about the specifics of her cancer and her prognosis when there's very little to go off. The latter does seem quite ridiculous to me.

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

kiwifarms.net
What would happen if it comes to light that Amber only has pre cancerous cells or doesn't have cancer altogether? That she was either lying or exaggerating.

The difference between the "I don't know what to say" video and "Fighting for my life" are like night and day. And I think they were only filmed a day or two apart. Amber is a hypochondriac who was just crying over her eye twitching and thinking she could have a tumor in her brain. I know she also spends hours on Google looking up medical shit which only scares her even more. So how does she go from hyperventilating over being diagnosed with uterine cancer to being cool as a cucumber boat? In like, two days?

It's hard to imagine someone lying about having cancer, even Amber. And she knows that she has a lot of people to answer to, would she really be that stupid? If she really does have cancer I'm very surprised by how she's handling it. We know Amber thinks she's untouchable when it comes to her health, especially considering that she just said anemia and a vitamin d deficiency were her two main other health problems. Like, wow, so much denial.

Not that it would make a difference, but I wonder if anyone has told Amber what a huge strain untreated sleep apnea can have on your heart. Which is horrifying considering we know Amber's heart is already enlarged and encased in fat.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
What would happen if it comes to light that Amber only has pre cancerous cells or doesn't have cancer altogether? That she was either lying or exaggerating.

The difference between the "I don't know what to say" video and "Fighting for my life" are like night and day. And I think they were only filmed a day or two apart. Amber is a hypochondriac who was just crying over her eye twitching and thinking she could have a tumor in her brain. I know she also spends hours on Google looking up medical shit which only scares her even more. So how does she go from hyperventilating over being diagnosed with uterine cancer to being cool as a cucumber boat? In like, two days?

It's hard to imagine someone lying about having cancer, even Amber. And she knows that she has a lot of people to answer to, would she really be that stupid? If she really does have cancer I'm very surprised by how she's handling it. We know Amber thinks she's untouchable when it comes to her health, especially considering that she just said anemia and a vitamin d deficiency were her two main other health problems. Like, wow, so much denial.

Not that it would make a difference, but I wonder if anyone has told Amber what a huge strain untreated sleep apnea can have on your heart. Which is horrifying considering we know Amber's heart is already enlarged and encased in fat.
Makes me wonder if maybe in a panic she might have misheard/misunderstood what was said in the phonecall, jumped straight onto YT as is her MO....got all that sweet sweet sympathy - spoke to someone else and got more reassuring news hence her demeanor in 'Fighting for My Life'?
Yes it's not nice to think anyone would lie, but we know gorl lies or spins the truth, its what she's known best for...

Even if she didn't set out to deceive, how could she backpedal from her 'I Don't Know What To Say' video?
Any normal person would apologise profusely and say maybe 'I was so panicked, couldn't take in exactly what was said, I think I overreacted I'm so sorry' but this is Albert - look at her latest video doubling down that YES SHE KNEW she was using hair conditioner on her face! AND IT WORKS FOR HER! Rather than 'hey guys, I'm such a lummox, thanks for telling me that wasn't moisturizer I was using...just lucky I didn't wreck my skin!'

I can't help feeling really off from her comment+smirk in her 'Seeing my mom for the first time in 12 years' video where she stated she is 'hurting so many people by having this' + BIG SMILE 🤷🏻‍♀️

Idk her diagnosis anymore than anyone elses does, nor do I know if she's fibbing BUT one thing is for certain...IF she is woe betide her.....gorl is NOT good at lying and people who have fought cancer will spot any little slip-up in her narrative

Next couple weeks will be very interesting, one way or another....

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net

Honestly nothing. She most likely would make a mukbang of her eating spaghetti saying she misheard the diagnosis then she would completely ignore it and act like it never happened. She did that with casey and the norma go fund me. She knows even if people got angry and dragged her thru the mud, she would still make money which is all she cares about. Sadly also people would be furious at her but still watch and then as soon as she pretends to workout or she gets sick again they will all flood her with love.

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If it isn't cancer, the only way Amber will admit it will be to say that she decided something just didn't seem right so she went to another doctor for a second opinion and BEHOLD! the doctor that told her she had cancer was wrong. She'll use it to further justify her not seeing doctors like a normal person and never EVER will she admit that she didn't listen to what she was actually told.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
If it isn't cancer, the only way Amber will admit it will be to say that she decided something just didn't seem right so she went to another doctor for a second opinion and BEHOLD! the doctor that told her she had cancer was wrong. She'll use it to further justify her not seeing doctors like a normal person and never EVER will she admit that she didn't listen to what she was actually told.
This not going to happen. Since cells were taken and an histopathological examination was done, the doctor will know if there are abnormal cells or not. If it is cancer, a range of options will be presented. At this point, she may ask for an other opinion, but these options would be limited. If the study shows they are pre-cancerous, she may be presented with either hysterectomy or medications. How she will spin this is hard to tell. As she has done before, She might just not mentioned it anymore.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
This would be a likely outcome.

This not going to happen. Since cells were taken and an histopathological examination was done, the doctor will know if there are abnormal cells or not. If it is cancer, a range of options will be presented. At this point, she may ask for an other opinion, but these options would be limited. If the study shows they are pre-cancerous, she may be presented with either hysterectomy or medications. How she will spin this is hard to tell. As she has done before, She might just not mentioned it anymore.
Not the point. The point is that if it is not cancer, Big Al does not have the capability to admit she was wrong in any way, so her pathological lying will take over and she'll build a narrative to rationalize everything.

Tags
None