Official Health Speculation & Cancer Discussion - muh mentals, hulthy just big

FrozenJade

kiwifarms.net
she does not have cancer.
I am still on the fence. She is a terrible liar, we know this. This form of cancer is common for women in similar situation and she is looking sickly. Given her cunty behavior and the fuzzy details I did think she was lying but the only evidence to me that suggested otherwise is her mysterious weightloss in the past few months when our gorl has been a bigger food vacuum more than ever.

In order to get weightloss surgery, you have to be a certain weight limit. Look at the whales on TLC screeching over 1200 calories limit placed on them by Dr. Now. I know Big L has talked about getting the surgery in the past, but are you actually optimistic or dare I say naive enough to think she would restrict her diet in any way for longer than 12 hours so she could lose weight for a surgery that she does not qualify for?

I do wish that she does lie about the Big C and you are right she is enough of a cunt to do this. Ohhh boy imagine the internet's collective reaction towards her when she gets caught in that lie. It would be far more entertaining than watching her dying on the operating table or during complications from the recovery process.

she probably has precancerous cells and endometriosis- which would be grounds for a hysterectomy.
Yes^ This. Bitch did slip up and say "cancer scare" in a few videos. The birth chunks and D&C + actual hysteria as opposed to fake crying + mysterious weightloss when she has made no changes but for the worse would be explained by this rather than her doing anything productive to save her life.

Another farmer said this: She is in a catch-22 situation. If she loses the weight, the views are gone. People love watching trainwrecks so she spends all her energy being a trainwreck and this behavior has been rewarded with YouTube bucks throughout the years. So yes. She does not actually want to change, hence being in her current situation.

Last edited:

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Would you be able to get serious surgeries like that back to back?? It seems like there would be some regulation against that, since WLS is relatively elective compared to hysterectomy for cancer.
It is very unlikely that she would get WLS before the hysterectomy, unless there is no cancer. If there is cancer, they would not do it for the risk of spreading cancer cells. If there is no cancer, she may be required to lose another 50-100 pounds before the surgery, and have an assessment through imaging. I do not think that there are regulations but certainly there are clinical practice guidelines about such a thing. Cancer surgery on a high risk patient is one thing but bariatric surgery on a high risk patient is reckless. As an example, in the UK, they do not do bariatric surgery on patient with sleep apnea.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She has shown absolutely zero evidence she actually has cancer. She is a pathological liar so without proof, she does not have cancer.

I think it's a cover story for her going in for weight loss surgery, she would 100% lie about having cancer.
Weight loss surgery is a pointless risk for someone like Amber. Also, if she really does have cancer, it exists whether she shows proof of it to the internet or not.
I think she's lying about the cancer. I think she probably has precancerous cells and endometriosis- which would be grounds for a hysterectomy.
It's funnier if she needs a hysterectomy because she ate her way to having actual cancer, though.

quiekycalories

wommart
kiwifarms.net
And let's face it: She would lie about cancer, get WLS, and then smug up the internet with how it was a "wakeup call" and she lost weight after the "cancer surgery" all on her own because she's amayzeen like that. She does look sick, but that could just be her deflating due to some crash dieting before WLS. I'm also skeptical of how quickly she's been scheduled for surgery; as others have pointed out, this is typically a slow-growing cancer, so there shouldn't be a rush to get that uterus out (I'm not sure if her insurance status would factor into this as well). It seems to me that either the cancer is well underway and she's fucked, or that weightloss doctor she saw last year was actually revisited a few weeks before she started losing weight and has approved her for surgery.
Maybe since she knows what works for her and she’s just so good at loosing weight she’ll come out with a video claiming she cured her own cancer cause she’s just so smart and healthee!!

The Cum Consumer

kiwifarms.net
She's already confirmed that she has type 2 endometrial cancer. She's also said that she's been bleeding everyday for two years. But she has contradicted herself at least once in older videos that she wouldn't bleed for a month or more and then bleed a little bit everyday or have just a regular period.
Amber is a lying liar who lies.
Grade 2, which she confused with stage 2. This makes it type 1.

Moons over my hamber

kiwifarms.net
I think she's lying about the cancer. I think she probably has precancerous cells and endometriosis- which would be grounds for a hysterectomy.
She isn't having weigh loss surgery. She hardly mentions it and when she does she doesn't sound like she ever wants it.
She's too lazy and basically doesn't care.
As long as she's got food constantly she's in heaven.
Bottom line- she doesn't want to change.
When she says she doesn't want weight loss surgery, it's because people would attribute her weight loss to the surgery, and not from her own willpower being a nutritional powerhouse, thus denying her maximum asspats. Now if she did get surgery under the guise of a hysterectomy, she could do the following

1. 'cure' herself from cancer at a time that suits her
2. Lose a massive amount of weight
3. end the haydurs.

Think about it, she always knows whats best and what works for her, and getting bariatric surgery is admitting she has no self control and needs someone to take charge, complete opposite of her image. It's far more believable that shes getting bariatric surgery under the ruse of cancer than anything else.

Bees

No Mods No Masters
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're all a bunch of spergs, she isn't getting WLS she's getting the uterus yanked. Remember she was supposed to see a bariatric surgeon but the appointment was a couple months out? The original plan was for her to lose weight while under hormone treatment to keep the cancer from growing, but now they think it's spreading so they have to yeet the organ posthaste.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was just wondering about something. What she shed at the ER was sent to pathology, examined & a diagnosis of endometrial cancer was returned. I agree she's confusing, type/stage/grade; no surprise but 1 thing she should know & seemingly has chosen not to share is exactly which of many endometrial cancers she was diagnoses with. In terms of the Farms, I doubt that matters much but why not be specific when talking about it?

Sonicpoo

kiwifarms.net
You're all a bunch of spergs, she isn't getting WLS she's getting the uterus yanked. Remember she was supposed to see a bariatric surgeon but the appointment was a couple months out? The original plan was for her to lose weight while under hormone treatment to keep the cancer from growing, but now they think it's spreading so they have to yeet the organ posthaste.
got any info on success rate?

take into consideration the size of this bitch too

Bees

No Mods No Masters
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, she's too fuckin' fat for surgery so she was supposed to go through a WLS first, then get a hysto with the cancer slowed down by hormone treatments to buy time for her to get the weight loss first, to make cancer treatment safer and more effective.

I mean I'm a fucking qtarded 9/11 truther and I can see it's not all a big lie to cover her getting her stomach stapled jesus christ.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Only problem with that is no way is she emotionally prepared to give up her food - especially the quantity she's used to eating. She couldn't maintain a proper post WLS diet for a day
Agreed. This time-line is fucking all of us. It's a rip in the space-time continum of the Hamberverse (as we know it).

I expect much more disruption in the force.
Mark bolth my words here.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
When she says she doesn't want weight loss surgery, it's because people would attribute her weight loss to the surgery, and not from her own willpower being a nutritional powerhouse, thus denying her maximum asspats. Now if she did get surgery under the guise of a hysterectomy, she could do the following
3. end the haydurs.
And end her channel. Nobody is interested in a skinny legend Big Al.

Only a few people are going that route. The rest of us are 50/50 on her actually going through with the uterus-yanking surgery, I think. And I don't think the doctors know shit about if it's spread or not, because she's just too fucking fat. So they're making an educated guess based on the D&C and what she told them (lies) about her supposed bleeding like a stuck whale for two years.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Only a few people are going that route. The rest of us are 50/50 on her actually going through with the uterus-yanking surgery, I think. And I don't think the doctors know shit about if it's spread or not, because she's just too fucking fat. So they're making an educated guess based on the D&C and what she told them (lies) about her supposed bleeding like a stuck whale for two years.
I hope for her sake that she did not lied to the oncologist. If she mentioned that she bled for 2 years straight, they might use this as the reason for an urgent surgery. If she has instead told him/her that she has irregular menses, they could have waited till she lost weight. For her to lies to medical professionals is more than reckless, it can kill her.

Tags
None