Official Health Speculation & Cancer Discussion - muh mentals, hulthy just big

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Gaitlord

Confederate Fag
kiwifarms.net
Damn, Amber. You was up till 5:30 AM (EST) tweeting.

I ain't a doctor, but isn't sleep very important regarding recovery from surgery? Is she high as a kite?
Painkillers generally make you sleep, not stay up all night. She’s probably taking them first thing when she wakes up then sleeps on and off all day (hopefully this works in Becky’s favour, although, she’s likely doing the same lol). And didn’t she just say she’s been getting the best sleep, yet she’s still up all night? She’s almost 30, this teenage sleeping cycle would’ve been fixed by now if there were ever a chance that it could be. Her body is fucked in every possible way. But of course, according to Hamber, she’s great and everyone that has the privilege of orbiting her is subsequently doing great as well, no matter how many stressful things have recently happened to each of them. That’s the summation of every single one of those tweets.

Who Now

kiwifarms.net
She is lying about bleeding for 2 years. Unless she means, on and off with long periods of time in between. Or she means having periods. She has said for a long time that her periods were never right, never showing up or bleeding a long time. But mainly I think she is lying because what woman who was bleeding for 2 years and doesn't use tampons would swim in a lake, numerous times, let alone get in that swimming pool in the back yard?

And now she is trying to say the UTI was the cancer? She is such an idiot. Your bladder is not your uterus. lol. And she was probably told numerous times at the emergency room or at whatever doctor she went to that she should see a gyno. Of course she will never admit anyone told her to.

Not to PL, but just comparing things; when I had uterine cancer, they told me after the biopsy (which she said she had) I had stage one. They can tell by the biopsy how far into the wall it is. The day after the hysterectomy they had results from checking the lymph nodes and it was clear. So I don't buy that she has been waiting all this time for the results. She is just trying to delay haydurs coming for her again and wanting to prolong all those delicious ass pats. She knew it was stage one way before the surgery, she just would never say it and she knows already its all clear. Otherwise, she would be telling everyone she needs more treatment and wouldn't be such a bitch on Twitter.

I know people handle things differently, but it was cringy watching her being so dramatic about all of it, especially on video where she kept telling us how much she was crying and editing in a way to get sympathy. She has not matured at all. She still acts like a 15 year old.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Painkillers generally make you sleep, not stay up all night. She’s probably taking them first thing when she wakes up then sleeps on and off all day (hopefully this works in Becky’s favour, although, she’s likely doing the same lol). And didn’t she just say she’s been getting the best sleep, yet she’s still up all night? She’s almost 30, this teenage sleeping cycle would’ve been fixed by now if there were ever a chance that it could be. Her body is fucked in every possible way. But of course, according to Hamber, she’s great and everyone that has the privilege of orbiting her is subsequently doing great as well, no matter how many stressful things have recently happened to each of them. That’s the summation of every single one of those tweets.
Not for everyone. For some people, opiates work as an upper. Percs and lortabs make some really talkative. Euphoric almost.
Maybe she's one of those. It would explain all the Twitter activity for sure.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'll agree with one thing you said- the oxy is causing the Twitter rant.
Evidently she's one of the ones who get a talkative, euphoric rush from opiates. Totally see it. Been around it all my life.
Which means she will probably become hooked.
Addiction runs in her family anyways.
And she's already hooked on food so it isn't far out of the realm.
I agree. I know of people who get manic on Benzo's and fall asleep after drinking coffee - She does have a mood disorder whether or not it is actually Bi-Polar or a Personality Disorder with a bipolar type element. This would cause contradictory reactions to medications
In her video where she talked about taking Phentermine, she complained that it was supposed to give her energy, but had actually made her feel more tired, and said she had been told it could be a sign that she has ADD. Obviously she hasn't been diagnosed with ADD, but might it be more likely that she actually has that as opposed to being bipolar?

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net
In her video where she talked about taking Phentermine, she complained that it was supposed to give her energy, but had actually made her feel more tired, and said she had been told it could be a sign that she has ADD. Obviously she hasn't been diagnosed with ADD, but might it be more likely that she actually has that as opposed to being bipolar?
None of these disorders are clearly defined - but Amber being a meth baby she is sure to have some sort of chemical imbalance - Chemical Imbalance (Invalidating Childhood + Abuse) = ALR

Jizzrag

That’s what’s up
kiwifarms.net
But I love that she felt she needed to insist that "thankfully I didn't smell".
The whole idea is horrific to think about, but I'm just going to have to assume for my own sanity that with all the atrocious scents that lingered in that househould and around Amber's leaky legs, Becky likely went nose-blind years ago. One can hope, anyway.
You know how you get used to smells after a while? I’m sure Amber wasn’t able to smell herself, so obviously she didn’t smell at all!

Clearly a Cylon

Defeating the purpose
kiwifarms.net
I was on Vicodin after an injury and after my first dose spent the next 17 hours laughing hysterically at pictures of cats. Painkillers affect different people in different ways, but this is the first I've heard of being smug and combative with strangers on the internet, so she's got that going for her.

PettyBitch

kiwifarms.net
I was on Vicodin after an injury and after my first dose spent the next 17 hours laughing hysterically at pictures of cats. Painkillers affect different people in different ways, but this is the first I've heard of being smug and combative with strangers on the internet, so she's got that going for her.
Yeah, pain killers can cause paradoxical symptoms, making some people super bitchy while trashing their ability to sleep. It still works to relieve pain, they just don't get the fun, psychoactive side effects.

I think she's being pretty uncharacteristically mean, too. She's always rude, but she seems to be off the rails a little bit. I'm excited.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How convenient! Lucky for her, her weight having no bearing on her cancer & all AND the doctor saying she could go back to eating the way she had been - she's made in the shade. Handy too that with being so close to the food sources, Becky won't be away fetching fresh munchies for an annoyingly long amount of time.

fvckm3

have you taken your b12?
kiwifarms.net
Hello, I bring a lil bit more milk. It’s quite sour.
I shall edit later to add more screenshots.

View attachment 1491951
Imma just quote this paper....
"In sharp contrast to many other cancer types, the incidence and mortality of endometrial cancer continue to grow. This unfortunate trend is, in no small part, a result of the worldwide obesity epidemic. More than half of endometrial cancers are currently attributable to obesity, which is recognized as an independent risk factor for this disease."
Link: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5455320/

This bish will never take responsibility

a834604

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1491951
Bitch is literally carrying around 400 lb of ovaries. Only reason her estrogen is so high is because her fat is a massive organ producing estrogen with every single cell. How. Dumb. Is. She? She's going to die one day just bc of pure stupidity. Just forgets to breathe or something.

NotreallyPutin

Ragequit
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1491951
dumbass.pngfatass.png

Sauce: https://www.amymyersmd.com/article/estrogen-dominance-causes/

Extra sauce: https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/323280#takeaway

tl:dr- High body fat leads to high estrogen. ALR's fat ass body lead to her high estrogen which led to her cancer.

Also,

fatpeopleareretarded.png

>High fat levels may cause brain shrinkage

>ALR and other fat people on YouTube are retarded

Hmmmmm

Sauce: https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2019/01/190109164233.htm

Last edited:
Tags
None