Official Health Speculation & Cancer Discussion - muh mentals, hulthy just big

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Gorlax

Let’s go fill the internet with crime, come on!
kiwifarms.net
Opiates do NOT make you feel super chatty. They send you asleep. She super active because she is a cunt and has gotten her way.
Can we all just agree that opiates interact with each person differently? I’ve seen a variety of people prescribed painkillers before, myself included, and I can tell you with certainty that there are plenty of reactions you can have to it. It’s kinda like liquor; yeah it’s a depressant, but it affects different people different, especially depending on the type of drink. Just because it makes you sleepy doesn’t mean it doesn’t turn the person next to you into a super cunt because they’re too high to control themselves.

Slappy McGherkin

Bartender? Make that a double.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can we all just agree that opiates interact with each person differently? I’ve seen a variety of people prescribed painkillers before, myself included, and I can tell you with certainty that there are plenty of reactions you can have to it. It’s kinda like liquor; yeah it’s a depressant, but it affects different people different, especially depending on the type of drink. Just because it makes you sleepy doesn’t mean it doesn’t turn the person next to you into a super cunt because they’re too high to control themselves.
Absolutely agree. I'm a big lovable huggy bear on Vicodin, but I can be an absolute bitch on tequila!

Everybody is different, but revealing when high. Hamber has revealed to be a cunt, sober or high.

Surprised Pikachu

The face of 2020
kiwifarms.net
How very odd she says her incision goes right through her belly button - for one thing isn’t that odd, don’t they prefer to cut around it? Semantics I know. But it made me wonder as over on Reddit they ass-blasted someone for commenting on Al’s stomach and how you couldn’t see any bandaging etc through the thin dress she was wearing. Lots of ‘reeeee don’t you know where a uterus is’ and ‘mah caesarean scar’ comments but it looks like she may have been right? Absolutely no sign of a bandage etc on her dainty folds. 🧐

Don’t know if I can / should post links to Reddit in this thread but if you want me to I’ll give it a go...

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How very odd she says her incision goes right through her belly button - for one thing isn’t that odd, don’t they prefer to cut around it? Semantics I know. But it made me wonder as over on Reddit they ass-blasted someone for commenting on Al’s stomach and how you couldn’t see any bandaging etc through the thin dress she was wearing. Lots of ‘reeeee don’t you know where a uterus is’ and ‘mah caesarean scar’ comments but it looks like she may have been right? Absolutely no sign of a bandage etc on her dainty folds. 🧐

Don’t know if I can / should post links to Reddit in this thread but if you want me to I’ll give it a go...
I wouldn't expect her to be bandaged. I'd expect her to have a film op-site dressing, although even that may be off by now.

Last edited:

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
By seam, I think she means waistline. Her gut is so large, items that would normally end up higher on the stomach end up right smack on her belly button.

In my experience, most abdominal incisions in that area, go AROUND the belly button & yes, laproscopic surgies in the abdomen often go through the belly button.

mrsm0rbid

simp for me bone daddy
kiwifarms.net
Just in case you gorls were worried, shes back on twitter
View attachment 1495419
aS a FaTaSs
View attachment 1495423
I feel like she's trying to adopt the carefree attitude of sagshawty
"I'm fat so wut lol"

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a min, LAP SURGERIES ARE THROUGH THE BELLY BUTTON...LEMME FIND OUT. This could be why she was discharged so fast tbh I was stunned she was discharged from a complete open hyst, now if it was a lap then i can see why she was
No wonder she got triggered by that gallbladder comment.
Don't they remove stones the same way -lap surgery?

PettyBitch

kiwifarms.net
The belly button comment sounds like it's going to be a catalyst. I've felt that she's been lying and embellishing, but now...

It absolutely sounds like they did it without actually opening her up. Logistically, the only way that makes sense is that it was done via laparoscopic methods. Why would they slice through her belly button to get... She has so much adipose... How the fuck would they stitch all that shit together and trust that she wouldn't absolutely bust her shit wide the fuck.... Wow. I can't believe she'd lie to make it seem like things are harder for her than they actually are. :\ It's so unlike her...

Cataloons

Kiwis gonna kiwi.
kiwifarms.net
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a min, LAP SURGERIES ARE THROUGH THE BELLY BUTTON...LEMME FIND OUT.
LAP surgeries for lady bits are *generally* through the belly button, if they are relatively non-invasive.

(Power Level: I've had lady bits surgery that included non-invasive laproscopy.)

A lady Amber's size would not be able to have a standard lap, even for relatively minor procedures. Think of it as a funnel to get through the layers of fat - the outside incision needs to have an opening much larger than the peritoneum incision to have enough space to remove bits safely. Especially with cancer, because you don't want to accidentally have any cancer cells left wandering around in the body cavity.

Moons over my hamber

kiwifarms.net
Nobody’s underwear rips unless it’s too small, it’s not a mechanical flaw. Any time Amber says “other people ____too” you can guarantee she’s embarrassed about it and trying hilariously to defend herself.

eta: format
False consensus is a psychological effect where people overestimate how many other people share their own poor biases and behaviors. Conversely, false uniqueness is where people believe their own good traits are rare among others. As we can see, our Shamu displays both in spades.

PettyBitch

kiwifarms.net
LAP surgeries for lady bits are *generally* through the belly button, if they are relatively non-invasive.

(Power Level: I've had lady bits surgery that included non-invasive laproscopy.)

A lady Amber's size would not be able to have a standard lap, even for relatively minor procedures. Think of it as a funnel to get through the layers of fat - the outside incision needs to have an opening much larger than the peritoneum incision to have enough space to remove bits safely. Especially with cancer, because you don't want to accidentally have any cancer cells left wandering around in the body cavity.
What...? You don't want cancer cells left wandering around in the body cavity? Do you think you can see cancer with the naked eye and they make sure to clean it all away? They literally tell people "We think we got it all" because your scans are what provide that confirmation.

Her cancer was contained in an organ that needed to be removed. It is absolutely possible, plausible, and safe to do it on someone her size via laparoscopy.

Last edited:

fvckm3

have you taken your b12?
kiwifarms.net
$16 for a pair of underwear really isn't bad. One pantie from VS can cost $10.50-$14.50, or more. I can't say what the quality of Torrid's underwear is like, but I assume it's pretty decent. If a 'normal' sized woman is spending say, $11 for one pair, then $16 for a pair of underwear that's like, 8x the size, is not "crazy" Also, I'm sure Amber is tossing her underwear in the dryer which you're not supposed to do and will eventually ruin them.
But I'm giving her way too much credit, we know she's ripping them because she's fat af

I've seen Amber many times denying that she has alopecia, or especially traction alopecia. Gorrrrrl, quit playin' That bun is so heavy with the amount of hair and the grease in it. Also, she puts it up and leaves it there for days so it can fall back and tug of that hairline. She WILL have TA if she doesn't already have it now.
Another thing she probably already has is seborrheic dermatitis, due to her going extended periods of time w/ out washing her hair. If you don't see a dermatologist or GP for that shit, it can get really, really gross and incredibly uncomfortable due to how itchy your scalp can get. You have to treat it, just like everything else that goes wrong with your body. But Amber won't.

Another thing. I am truly shocked not surprised that Amber is now blaming her cancer on her having extra estrogen, and not her weight. Uhhh, isn't her weight the reason she has so much "extra" estrogen?!? Amber has reached peak levels of insanity. I don't know if it's the pills, like people have been saying, but I'm leaning more towards, this bitch has lost her mind, and any sense of self-awareness completely.

Ok, last thing. That picture she posted of Becky on snapchat, how just, pathetic and depressing. That ugly shit on the wall, and Becky is sitting so close to that damn tv, her knee is almost touching it. She's going to have to pull a Chantal to get her ass out of that chair at the rate that she's gaining.
I bet her underwear keeps ripping from all the times she's had to wash from free bleeding. Becky prob is grossed out and just throws it all in the washing machine on a hard cycle with bleach. She also get sizes x5 too small because she thinks she's a dainty gorl.

Amber's refusal to believe her obesity caused her cancer just illustrated how delusional she is and how she can never take responsibility. Her mental gymnastics in her logic truly is behemoth lol
I quoted a scientific paper earlier, but basically, "More than half of endometrial cancers are currently attributable to obesity, which is recognized as an independent risk factor for this disease."
Link: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5455320/

Becky is now a complete zombie fat tweeny boy, which is amber's preference, but one she can control.

Tags
None