Official Health Speculation & Cancer Discussion - muh mentals, hulthy just big

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is there an entire thread on someone's health? I get this is a lol cow thread, but if you already know that someone's health is unbelievably bad why repeat it in an echo chamber saying the same thing for 80 pages?
Did you lurk the thread...? We document health discussion here. She gaslight a lot, so its good to have a place with health related receipts. People are speculating that she is faking her cancer, so that discussion happens here too sometimes.

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why is there an entire thread on someone's health? I get this is a lol cow thread, but if you already know that someone's health is unbelievably bad why repeat it in an echo chamber saying the same thing for 80 pages?
it's a containment thread. Also what FF said

Reactions: Moonpie

K. V. Bones

¿QUIRES?
kiwifarms.net
Did you lurk the thread...? We document health discussion here. She gaslight a lot, so its good to have a place with health related receipts. People are speculating that she is faking her cancer, so that discussion happens here too sometimes.
Thats reasonable, I was unaware, I skim most threads, so I must have missed the greater purpose. It was a genuine question no need to escalate anything.

it's a containment thread. Also what FF said
This also makes sense thank you.

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net
Thats reasonable, I was unaware, I skim most threads, so I must have missed the greater purpose. It was a genuine question no need to escalate anything.

This also makes sense thank you.
Crikey, when Kiwi farms is more respectful, tolerant and agreeable than Twitter..... people need to come here to learn some humanity

mekalekahi

It would mess up my metabolism
kiwifarms.net
maybe she had a umbilical hernia ...i heard it can happen from having a hänging belly

I 100% think this is what she had. The vid from when her belly button was infected last year she said it was bleeding and hard and the doctor suggested surgery. On twitter recently said her belly button was never infected and it was "somthing embarrassing"

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I posted this to the social media thread since she posted it on Twitter, but it probably belongs here for discussion.
08102020.PNG

Why would she still be injecting blood thinners this far out from her surgery? Granted my experience with them is limited, but aren't they usually injected for 7 days before switching to an oral medication? Could this mean that they suspect she has blood clots?

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I posted this to the social media thread since she posted it on Twitter, but it probably belongs here for discussion.
View attachment 1509474

Why would she still be injecting blood thinners this far out from her surgery? Granted my experience with them is limited, but aren't they usually injected for 7 days before switching to an oral medication? Could this mean that they suspect she has blood clots?
Probably because they expected her to maintain that same potato lifestyle that led her to be 600 lbs. Can't be too careful when your patient is a 600 lbs retard.

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Probably because they expected her to maintain that same potato lifestyle that led her to be 600 lbs. Can't be too careful when your patient is a 600 lbs retard.
If that were the case, I would expect them to have put her on oral warfarin rather than injections since injections carry a risk of infection.

KiwiKunt

Amber is my screaming pillow.....
kiwifarms.net
If that were the case, I would expect them to have put her on oral warfarin rather than injections since injections carry a risk of infection.

Blood Clots.
Usually after surgery, patients are given a small dose of blood thinner or special stockings to wear on the legs to prevent this complication. Women who do get a blood clot after hysterectomy may need to be on a blood thinner for three to six months after surgery.30 Mar 2019

Hysterectomy Risks and Complications - HealthCentral

krazy orange cat

Fluffy ball of evil
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Blood Clots.
Usually after surgery, patients are given a small dose of blood thinner or special stockings to wear on the legs to prevent this complication. Women who do get a blood clot after hysterectomy may need to be on a blood thinner for three to six months after surgery.30 Mar 2019
Hysterectomy Risks and Complications - HealthCentral
I'm not questioning why she's on blood thinners. I'm wondering why she is still on INJECTABLE blood thinners.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oral anticoagulants require you to have frequent INR tests done and your INR can be affected by what you eat. They're fine for long term prevention, but involve a lot of fiddling around for short term use.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was on Vicodin after an injury and after my first dose spent the next 17 hours laughing hysterically at pictures of cats. Painkillers affect different people in different ways, but this is the first I've heard of being smug and combative with strangers on the internet, so she's got that going for her.
Yeah I've heard of people having energy and talkative.
Some people conk out.
I guess it had old tubby argumentative.
She's on injectable blood thinner because it's faster acting and short term.
My dad had to take injectable blood thinners after each heart surgery. He wasn't on them long. Then he was back on oral anticoagulants.
I guess it's because of her weight-
they couldn't get the leg massagers on her huge log legs so they had to go a different route than usual.

Last edited:

AmberAlert

kiwifarms.net
How..is she not going through menopause lmao the hormones are to lessen the effect holy fucking shit, only way she isnt is if she has her ovaries..and an incision on 3/4 of her wide ass stomach she would be crippled in bed.
Her massive amount of fat cells flood her body with extra estrogen, the reason why morbidly obese people get her kind of cancer in the first place. It's possible she could be flush with estrogen still, purely from fat.

pairaducks

The original lurker
kiwifarms.net
I haven't been around for a while and this seems the most relevant place to ask; did amber end up getting the hysto? Did anything come out of that?

KiwiKunt!!

Bull Dykes and Twitter Psyches
kiwifarms.net
I haven't been around for a while and this seems the most relevant place to ask; did amber end up getting the hysto? Did anything come out of that?
Yes she had it all taken out - they diagnosed her with Stage1B cancer as it a eaten its way deep into the uterine wall - It would see they got it all but she needs to get a CT scan or MRI (can't remember which) to see if her lymph nodes are still enlarged which can be a sign that the cancer has spread.

However given that they have already staged her cancer as Stage I - it is unlikely that it has spread and given her size and that she has lymphedema it is more than likely the reason her nodes are enlarged

She can not get a scan until she loses weight

Tags
None