Official Health Speculation & Cancer Discussion - muh mentals, hulthy just big

StyrofoamFridge

Altar boy of the Moonullite Synagogue
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Could anyone link the diabetic super-obese woman who lost a leg and died due to complications of a car crash? Forgot her name, she had a well known YouTube account. Amber is headed down her path.

Last edited:

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
Could anyone link the diabetic super-obese woman who lost a leg and died due to complications of a car crash? Forgot her name, she had a well known YouTube account. Amber is headed down her path.
Oh shit, I forgot about nanaluvstroubles

Was just about to say, nanaluvstroubles. She had a pin put into her stump for a heavyweight pegleg and sat in her damn chair because lazy so she had a hookleg. So she could just sit and eat and have a valid excuse. A peek into Big Al's future:

Malibougie

kiwifarms.net
AL would be that WL patient that refuses to get up and walk right after surgery because I bet she would be a huge baby about the pain.

Walking after surgery is critical to get the gas they pump the abdominal cavity for surgery with moving, get the lungs pumping, to avoid a blood clot, promote wound healing and help bowel function. Instead I could imagine her being a beast to the nurses and she would have Becky sneak her subway in the hospital.

She doesn’t have to commitment to do a total and life long lifestyle change.

Francis Dollarhyde

kiwifarms.net
AL would be that WL patient that refuses to get up and walk right after surgery because I bet she would be a huge baby about the pain.

Walking after surgery is critical to get the gas they pump the abdominal cavity for surgery with moving, get the lungs pumping, to avoid a blood clot, promote wound healing and help bowel function. Instead I could imagine her being a beast to the nurses and she would have Becky sneak her subway in the hospital.

She doesn’t have to commitment to do a total and life long lifestyle change.
No neck thumb would sneak in cheesecakes and mayo bu the bucketload, feign innocence, and Al trying to sell Dr Now total bullshit.

Pretty much James K.

beenbag

kiwifarms.net
Remember how in her latest video, Amberlynn admitted to sleeping sitting up all of 2018 and not setting up an appointment for it? That’s a sign of congestive heart failure too. This heifer is going to die of some perfectly treatable disease because she can’t swallow her pride.
Adding to this, in this video (16:45) of an obese autopsy (warning: graphic) the doctor says that only sleeping sitting up is "very indicative of heart failure." The person in this video is tiny compared to Amberlynn, and honestly this made her impending death a bit more real for me. I'm glad she finally went to the doctor but gorl it is MUCH too late.

89elbees

kiwifarms.net
Adding to this, in this video (16:45) of an obese autopsy (warning: graphic) the doctor says that only sleeping sitting up is "very indicative of heart failure." The person in this video is tiny compared to Amberlynn, and honestly this made her impending death a bit more real for me. I'm glad she finally went to the doctor but gorl it is MUCH too late.
If she actually turned it around right now, I think she'd have a fighting chance. Yeah, her skin and joints are all kinds of fucked, but for the most part I think she could live a somewhat normal life if she woke up tomorrow morning and decided to do better. She has a fleeting window of youth still on her side. Of course, this would necessitate real and lasting lifestyle changes, which aren't exactly her thing.

It's depressing, really. I don't think I can stand by this :optimistic: possibility for much longer. She looks worse every video.

I liek fr0gs

Hamster Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Thank you for sharing this. The donor has a lot of visceral fat which clung to the internal organs. Our gorl has both subcutaneous and visceral fat. I can't imagine the layer of adipose tissue under her skin before you get to her organs, which is definitely beyond fucked at this point. She can still do something about it if she had the inclination, but at best she can only prevent progress of any existing diseases. That is, if she does something at all.

Francis Dollarhyde

kiwifarms.net
If she actually turned it around right now, I think she'd have a fighting chance. Yeah, her skin and joints are all kinds of fucked, but for the most part I think she could live a somewhat normal life if she woke up tomorrow morning and decided to do better. She has a fleeting window of youth still on her side. Of course, this would necessitate real and lasting lifestyle changes, which aren't exactly her thing.

It's depressing, really. I don't think I can stand by this :optimistic: possibility for much longer. She looks worse every video.
Skin can be removed. It will not be pretty with all the scars or really tight ever again, it will hurt like hell for a good while after surgery, but it is workable.

The joints however, not so much. The cartilage is worn out all the way, I promise you this. All the fat kind of greases them in a sense, no joke, and losing weight will make less pressure on the joint but it will be less lubed up. It is going to hurt like hell. So hips and maybe knees will need to be replaced, those replacement joints have a finite lifespan, and that can only be done twice for the hips, not sure about knees. This means that if she has the hips replaced twice, there is about a 30 year absolute lifespan on those. As it stands now, she can only walk comfy till about 60 if she gets to losing weight hardcore. Assuming her feet are not fucked up 6 ways from sunday from stress fractures and her ankles are in okay shape. If she actually turned it around right now, she is in for a buttload of pain.

NobleGreyHorse

This thing here is called a custom title.
kiwifarms.net
I cannot imagine what a big whiny baby Hamber will become (even more than she is now) if she has a hip or knee replaced. I've had friends and relatives have the surgery and seen them break down in tears in the first six weeks -- you drop something, it stays there unless you have one of those grabby handle things, because you are 100% forbidden to just bend down in that time. There are certain ways you cannot move within that period unless you want to break something and need revision surgery. And we know how well our Hamber obeys doctor's orders.

Malibougie

kiwifarms.net
This is where she gets’s me with her “everything is reversible, guise”.

Maybe it’s denial out of self preservation, but at 28, no honey boo boo, it’s not. I feel like 28 is turning that sharp corner away from the way one bounces back in their twenties to the slower more painful recovery in their 30’s (only basing this off of hangovers for scientific purposes).

It’s going to take years for her to lose the hundreds of pounds on her own to get the Baritric surgery and that is if she really commits to it, and the only thing we have seen her commit to is not showering. I dunno guise- she has done irreparable damage to her body that she can’t bounce back from. Even if she loses weight she can still have plaque build up in her artieries. Her joints gone, her food gone, now she has the full time job of staying active and being dedicated to her diet while being in worse pain than she was before? Hello opioids.

She at best could get at job at Clair’s or a call center with her non-existent job skills, but she will likely need back and neck surgery for the slipped disks and I am guessing other spine problems caused by her massive fupa apron.

What would be more compassionate encouragement to lose and still be miserable or to tell her to live her best life of what life she has left?

I liek fr0gs

Hamster Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
At her state, nothing is reversible except her weight, which she refuses to address in a logical manner. Hypertension, which is what is she is officially diagnosed with so far can be mitigated with medications taken religiously, and committing to an active lifestyle and a healthy diet low in sodium. Her hormone-related irregular menses along with insulin resistance which has a strong correlation with type 2 diabetes can be addressed with losing weight as well. R.etarding progress of these diseases is the most she could hope for, as she is too far gone in terms of where she is now to actually prevent or reverse any damage. It would take an immense force of will on her part to achieve this but we have proven in the last few years that she doesn't have this most basic of attributes for her to get anywhere. Her youth won't do jack shit for her at this rate. We have seen few cases of people losing massive amounts of weight without surgery, some of them older than her. AL is so far up her shelf ass in denial to get to that level of commitment. What a waste of life, to be honest.

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
This is where she gets’s me with her “everything is reversible, guise”.

Maybe it’s denial out of self preservation, but at 28, no honey boo boo, it’s not. I feel like 28 is turning that sharp corner away from the way one bounces back in their twenties to the slower more painful recovery in their 30’s (only basing this off of hangovers for scientific purposes).

It’s going to take years for her to lose the hundreds of pounds on her own to get the Baritric surgery and that is if she really commits to it, and the only thing we have seen her commit to is not showering. I dunno guise- she has done irreparable damage to her body that she can’t bounce back from. Even if she loses weight she can still have plaque build up in her artieries. Her joints gone, her food gone, now she has the full time job of staying active and being dedicated to her diet while being in worse pain than she was before? Hello opioids.

She at best could get at job at Clair’s or a call center with her non-existent job skills, but she will likely need back and neck surgery for the slipped disks and I am guessing other spine problems caused by her massive fupa apron.

What would be more compassionate encouragement to lose and still be miserable or to tell her to live her best life of what life she has left?
You know, I like to be optimistic. Since I been following Amber I wanted to see a good positive turnaround, a story of pain, learning and redemption if you will... But, When I brought up the subject of Amber to the wife, you know as one does, she came to a more harsh but realistic conclusion.

Amber's body is FUCKED, even if she wises up tomorrow, starts losing weight and eating healthy... That damage is done, her heart isn't going to magically repair itself, her bones and joints aren't going to revert to how they used to be, her skin is going to be so loose she'll look like a mutant etc etc. She will have to live a very strict, disciplined and controlled life just to maintain what she has, she will be miserable and she still won't live nearly as long as if she didnt become a deathfat.

The GOOD+ ending on this run of life is for her to just die in her sleep within a year or so, blisfully ignorant and having lived her very, very short life exactly the way she wants to.

AbraCadaver

This is not how you run a whorehouse
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know, I like to be optimistic. Since I been following Amber I wanted to see a good positive turnaround, a story of pain, learning and redemption if you will... But, When I brought up the subject of Amber to the wife, you know as one does, she came to a more harsh but realistic conclusion.

Amber's body is FUCKED, even if she wises up tomorrow, starts losing weight and eating healthy... That damage is done, her heart isn't going to magically repair itself, her bones and joints aren't going to revert to how they used to be, her skin is going to be so loose she'll look like a mutant etc etc. She will have to live a very strict, disciplined and controlled life just to maintain what she has, she will be miserable and she still won't live nearly as long as if she didnt become a deathfat.

The GOOD+ ending on this run of life is for her to just die in her sleep within a year or so, blisfully ignorant and having lived her very, very short life exactly the way she wants to.
Dunno where I read it but I read that often “dying peacefully in one’s sleep” only seems peaceful when they find your body later. There was some article suggesting that dying in one’s sleep often involves waking up just as a stroke or cardiac arrhythmia hits you.

The jury is still out on whether that’s true, but if AL is secretly hoping to float away into death during a peaceful dream one night, she may be mistaken.

But I’m getting off-topic. I just wanted to say that I love that there’s a “WEW LADS I’D FUCK HER FAT ROLLS” post right next to a “well the missus and I were discussing AL this morn” post. Good times.

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
Disagree sorry she has to sleep sitting up, she cannot fucking speak without losing breath that is insane.
She cannot walk or stand for a few minutes,
she does not shower daily risking infection astronomically and she is Kentucky a very humid state.
Her knees are ruined
She must be really close to diabetes which in turn greatly reduces your regeneration rate of cells affecting point 2 but also if she gets ill.
She has hypertension
She has a plethora of mental health issues. Making her incredibly hard to live with.

Her health is like a Jenga tower at this point all you have to do is pull out one black and it all comes down.

eternal dog mongler

kiwifarms.net
Realistically speaking, even if things don’t change she isn’t dying anytime soon. Youth is on her side. But her quality of life will steadily decline for 5+ years until some minor health problem spirals out of control.
Yes and no. I've seen deathfats older than AL successfully turn shit around. Yeah they have loose skin and their joints are all messed up, but they can at least live fairly active lives compared to when they were titan-sized.

The real problem here is that AL is quickly heading into losing mobility and becoming bedbound (or chairbound, whatever.) That's when shit goes downhill quick. The muscles and cartilage in your lower extremities both begin to atrophy when you're not using them, and also you really have nothing to even do except eat. You're basically on the one-way train ride to never, ever being able to walk again between your muscles wasting away and you gaining even more weight. Oh and Becky would have to help her with her bedpan and that might actually be a hard nope, even for her.

On the other hand, James K from My 600-lb Life is apparently still alive so who the fuck knows.

a834604

kiwifarms.net
Realistically speaking, even if things don’t change she isn’t dying anytime soon. Youth is on her side. But her quality of life will steadily decline for 5+ years until some minor health problem spirals out of control.

The human body is capable of amazing feats.
She would have a better chance to live over 40 if she had gained all her weight in her later life, but she has been super morbidly obese since she was a little kid. Her lymphatic system gave up and arteries started clogging at 12, her back has been compromised since 20, she has been out of breath since 25, she is basically aging 3x the normal speed due to her weight. It's very hard to try and reverse whole lifetime damage vs 10 years of damage.

beenbag

kiwifarms.net
Remember how Amberlynn always claimed to have normal or sliiightly high blood pressure? In this video she blames her high blood pressure on her diet pills (that she took for four days.) That wasn't unreasonable at the time but I'm surprised she doesn't still blame the pills. Also in this video she SAYS SHE LIKES PIZZA. She also insinuates that she could have ADD. Does she ever bring that up again?

Also I love the "I don't take pills" *takes pills* thing that happens a few times a year and I wish there was a compilation video of that.

Tags
None