Official Health Speculation & Cancer Discussion - muh mentals, hulthy just big

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She needs a PET scan to see if any other parts of her body are showing a higher metabolic rate, (think of an engine revving faster than normal), as such increased activity is strongly suggestive of cancer. Cancer essentially consists of, (initially), ordinary cells growing & dividing faster than other cells around them. She can't fit in a PET scanner.

pairaducks

The original lurker
kiwifarms.net
Yes she had it all taken out - they diagnosed her with Stage1B cancer as it a eaten its way deep into the uterine wall - It would see they got it all but she needs to get a CT scan or MRI (can't remember which) to see if her lymph nodes are still enlarged which can be a sign that the cancer has spread.

However given that they have already staged her cancer as Stage I - it is unlikely that it has spread and given her size and that she has lymphedema it is more than likely the reason her nodes are enlarged

She can not get a scan until she loses weight
So she got out real fucking lucky then that it wasn't further along huh?

And let me guess, this isn't the wake up call we were hoping it would be? I take it she hasn't worked on herself at all?

DefCon Dumb

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nope - same old Amber but even more cunty & smug. She figures she's got cancer beat, (no guarantee - not by a long shot), seems to have recovered from surgery remarkably quickly & with no admitted or visible problems, has moved right into Lexington close to her favorite food joints & has Becky to herself.

Howfluffyisdapuppy

kiwifarms.net
I’d gather it’s easy to cheat with those things. Some time back an employer would give you coin in your medical bank ( a card that you could use for medical copays, meds, etc) for hitting milestones with a tracker they gave you. Drawback, they were able to see where you were going when you were at work😳
If this is still done, I don’t know.. perhaps this is why some people would try to manipulate them?
Some health programs, especially those catering to at risk offer programs similar to this still to reward for staying active in hopes this later means less claims. Humana medicare used to give you points to turn into giftcards for steps walked per day along with routine health visits, have watched family fake steps to get a couple hundred or so in gift cards. The program got paired down but you can still earn "cash" for steps.

I would 100% see her inflate her steps knowing it will count extra or swinging her arm for good measure to add some extra on. I think she sees it as some kind of "proof" that is going to convince her doctors and viewers she is trying. She is just too stupid or too vain to think we won't see through it.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would 100% see her inflate her steps knowing it will count extra or swinging her arm for good measure to add some extra on. I think she sees it as some kind of "proof" that is going to convince her doctors and viewers she is trying. She is just too stupid or too vain to think we won't see through it.
This is her whole thing, though -- she wants to be on the program and get the results (maybe) but she thinks if she can outsmart the program, she'll still get the results.

I mean, she went to that pseudo-college and got "straight A's". We know it was a diploma mill and everyone got good grades as long as they paid their tuition and showed up to class. So now she'll pay for WW/Optavia/Noom/whatever and fill out the quizzes and pretend to give a shit about points, and she still expects weight loss to just happen because she showed up.

She doesn't actually understand what effort is. She doesn't edit her "poetry" or make any effort to improve it (not that she's capable of improvement). She just vomits it out and figures that's good enough. She showed up. She bought the journal and the pens. She's a poet now. And if she could game the system to make it so that she doesn't even need to use those journals -- typing things out on her phone because the journals are on the other side of the room, for example -- then all the better. She doesn't have a job because she can get money from YouTube -- and if she can get that money by making even less of an effort than your average YouTuber, she will. So she never learned to edit a video and doesn't bother brushing her hair half the time, let alone plan actual content. She bought the camera. She uploaded a video. She's a YouTuber.

She doesn't get it and she never will.

dingobaby

point blank period hole
kiwifarms.net
This is her whole thing, though -- she wants to be on the program and get the results (maybe) but she thinks if she can outsmart the program, she'll still get the results.

I mean, she went to that pseudo-college and got "straight A's". We know it was a diploma mill and everyone got good grades as long as they paid their tuition and showed up to class. So now she'll pay for WW/Optavia/Noom/whatever and fill out the quizzes and pretend to give a shit about points, and she still expects weight loss to just happen because she showed up.

She doesn't actually understand what effort is. She doesn't edit her "poetry" or make any effort to improve it (not that she's capable of improvement). She just vomits it out and figures that's good enough. She showed up. She bought the journal and the pens. She's a poet now. And if she could game the system to make it so that she doesn't even need to use those journals -- typing things out on her phone because the journals are on the other side of the room, for example -- then all the better. She doesn't have a job because she can get money from YouTube -- and if she can get that money by making even less of an effort than your average YouTuber, she will. So she never learned to edit a video and doesn't bother brushing her hair half the time, let alone plan actual content. She bought the camera. She uploaded a video. She's a YouTuber.

She doesn't get it and she never will.
Agreed, she knows nothing. Only weight related topics, and its a loose knowledge at that. She can't be wrong on weightloss, because that means she was wrong in her vast knowledge of " hours and hours of research", weight is her only identity . She is in love with the idea of being the informed inspiration. But she is the path of least resistance personified.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
Some health programs, especially those catering to at risk offer programs similar to this still to reward for staying active in hopes this later means less claims. Humana medicare used to give you points to turn into giftcards for steps walked per day along with routine health visits, have watched family fake steps to get a couple hundred or so in gift cards. The program got paired down but you can still earn "cash" for steps.

Jesus Christ, insurance companies are bribing people to fucking walk and they still won't do it? I mean God bless America and whatnot but what a fat fucking country.

mrsm0rbid

simp for me bone daddy
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ, insurance companies are bribing people to fucking walk and they still won't do it? I mean God bless America and whatnot but what a fat fucking country.
LEAVE ME N MY APPLE PIE ALONE

daMz.gif

Loljk i love this glittertext we are def fat as fok
Not me of course :tomgirl:
It's because of the prepacked processed sugar added bullshit. I find few Americans truly know how to cook and even home meals are out of the box + add meat. Not sure if it's laziness or what.

Amber is the prime example both in diet and size. Everything she eats is not only wrapped up in excess plastics and bullshit to keep it preserved - very environmentally woke, fatty - but lacks nutritional value. Canned veg, boxed meals, stupid snacks meant for schoolchildren eating packed lunch and who are able to work off the added sugar of an applesauce cup.

Learning to cook isn't hard, but it does take effort. And we all know how Amber is about that
I hate to attribute it to all americans because many aren't as lazy or low effort as she is, and in fact are the opposite: exhausted from working and just looking to make things easier on themelves bcuz life hard and responsibilities

Bich just fat n lazy. If she could skip breathing, she would.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
LEAVE ME N MY APPLE PIE ALONE

View attachment 1531484

Loljk i love this glittertext we are def fat as fok
Not me of course :tomgirl:
It's because of the prepacked processed sugar added bullshit. I find few Americans truly know how to cook and even home meals are out of the box + add meat. Not sure if it's laziness or what.

Amber is the prime example both in diet and size. Everything she eats is not only wrapped up in excess plastics and bullshit to keep it preserved - very environmentally woke, fatty - but lacks nutritional value. Canned veg, boxed meals, stupid snacks meant for schoolchildren eating packed lunch and who are able to work off the added sugar of an applesauce cup.

Learning to cook isn't hard, but it does take effort. And we all know how Amber is about that
I hate to attribute it to all americans because many aren't as lazy or low effort as she is, and in fact are the opposite: exhausted from working and just looking to make things easier on themelves bcuz life hard and responsibilities

Bich just fat n lazy. If she could skip breathing, she would.
I've been to the US, junk food and fast food are just so cheap and accessible, and poors get food stamps on top of their welfare, so I can easily see how Amber or the Slatons happen. They get used to hyper-palatable fast food slop and shitty snacks that are concentrated sugar at an early age, never drink water, and grow up thinking the healthy food in their price range is boring and tastes like shit. I noticed the Americans I know who do cook suck at cooking vegetables, they boil them plain into mush or use canned ones and they're really gross so it makes people think they hate vegetables in general (or they make abominations like green bean casserole).

Health care being treated like a regular business probably contributes as well, less preventative care and doctors appeasing fats because the customer is always right and there is profit to be made somewhere from the boatloads of medication they all require to avoid dropping dead in their 30s. Amber is a weird case because she understands how calories work and has the resources to buy healthy, good-tasting takeout every day or the time to cook pretty good meals if she wanted, or make Becky do it, but deliberately chooses to gorge herself on total crap. She really does act like a junkie but with food, it's so bizarre.

Rasputin's Side Piece

Tea cakes are ready.
kiwifarms.net
Now that Amberlynn's moved to her luxury apartment in the big city, I felt compelled to update the clusterfuck.

View attachment 1533130
You know, I got bored with ALR and have been gone since her surgery announcement. I couldn't stomach her at that point. Anyway, I just watched some lame garbage and she's talking about how she "is not supposed to lift anything heavier than a milk jug" or something. Hasn't it been at least a month? I had an abdominal incision 10" long and just had to take it easy for a couple of weeks. Am I wrong to call bullshit?

And, oh goodness, Becky has gotten absolutely HUGE!! Bless her heart.

DefCon Dumb

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It may be bullshit - my restrictions after a similar surgery said 3-4 weeks before trying to lift anything too heavy but surgeon told me just to use a bit of judgement. The only reason I can think she might have been told to wait longer is the massive amount of fat that has to heal. By now, her surface incisions are well healed or should be & her muscle layers should be mostly healed. I'm not sure if they're concerned about her ending up with some weird "air pocket" in her fat layers that could get septic. I honestly know next to nothing about surgery on bariatric patients that big.

But then again, if her first follow up appointment wasn't for a good 6 weeks after the surgery, the surgeon couldn't have been too concerned.

Amber’s period hole

Point blank period hole.
kiwifarms.net
Maybe she doesn’t want to admit it but we are right: she has diabetes. This would make the healing process much longer.

Or maybe she’s just a lazy crybaby. Now at least she has an excuse to do nothing all day.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Free the Pedos

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
I'm reposting this here because it will clear up some assumptions with facts:
1598377243993.png
1598377322503.png

1598377152615.png

you can blame amber that it's hard to read because she had it at the bottom of a video in a really small size.

In case someone wants to read the whole document and CBA to read the blurry text
History of Present Illness:

Chief Complaint Grade 1 Endometrial Cancer.

This 29 year old gravida 0 para 0 presents today for follow up after total abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral salpingo-ooophonectomy on July 15, 2020 with final pathology showing Stage 1B grade 2 Endometrial cancer (56% MMI; no lvsi). She had a CT scan earlier today showing stable abdominal and retroperitoneal adenopathy.

Background:

Ms. Reid states she has had daily vaginal bleeding for the past 2 years. Of note the bleeding progressively has worsened over the past few weeks and she presented to Lake Cumberland (Somerset) ED. An emergency D&C was completed which showed a Grade 1 endometrial adenocarcinoma per review here. Since the D&C she states her bleeding is described as light daily requiring 3-4 pads/d, but less than prior to D&C. She is currently taking Provera 10mg BID. Last year, she states she lost 80lbs (intentional weight loss) and has helped her mobility around the house.

PMH: Gallstones, LE Edema, Super Morbid Obesity (BMI=84), HTN, Bipolar, Anxiety

PSH: D&C

OB: G0

GYN History:

LMP: Unsure. Bleeding daily for last 2 years

Pap: Collected today

Contraception: None, never sexually active.

Social: Single. Has a girlfriend (lesbian relationship). Denies smoking, illicit drugs or alcohol. Lives also with 2 other roommates. Runs her own YouTube Channel as a source of income. She mentions a history of neglect as a child without further details given. Unable to climb a flight of stairs without stopping. METS=1.

FH:

Mother – Vulvar cancer.

Interval History.

She is healing well from surgery. Her incision is good. No fevers. No vaginal bleeding.

Treatment History.

Total abdominal hysterectomy, bilateral salpingo-ooophorectomy on July 15, 2020 with final pathology showing Stage 1B grade 2 Endometrial cancer (56% MMI, no lvsi). She had a scan earlier today showing stable abdominal and retroperitoneal adenopathy.

Cancer Monitoring:

Ultrasound: 05/29/2020

CT Scan: 6/17/2020

Health History:

03. Medical Hx:

Abnormal uterine bleeding;

Fatigue;

Hypertension;

04. Surgical Hx:

Hysterectomy;

Dilatation and curettage;

05. Family Hx:

Family history of cancer of vulva;

06. Social Hx:

Sexual abuse;

Tobacco:

Have you EVER used TOBACCO? “No”

Does the patient have any regular exposure to second hand smoke? “No”

Outpatient Medication/Rx Writer:

Estradiol 1 mg oral tablet: 1 tab(s) orally once a day

Sertraline 50 mg oral tablet: 1 tab(s) orally once a day

lamotrigine 150 mg oral tablet: 1 tab(s) orally once a day

Allergies/Intolerances:

No known allergies

Last edited:

escándalo

kiwifarms.net
fuck she has gained HARD!!!!! this is like 520s area at this rate shes going to be back to 572 by xmas but the fact she was 490 one month ago and is up almost 3 stone (36 lbs) is fucking crazy. I cannot get over that, corona chan has meant people have flitted up a few stone in the space of 7 months but goddamn A MONTH wtf. It goes to show how much she does not exercise.

kiwifarms.net
fuck she has gained HARD!!!!! this is like 520s area at this rate shes going to be back to 572 by xmas but the fact she was 490 one month ago and is up almost 3 stone (36 lbs) is fucking crazy. I cannot get over that, corona chan has meant people have flitted up a few stone in the space of 7 months but goddamn A MONTH wtf. It goes to show how much she does not exercise.
She stilll has clothes that fit her. I'm waiting for the day she became one of these people who are so fat that they can't wear anything so they just spend their days lounging around in their bed naked covered in just a bedsheet. gogogo Hamber you're getting boring, at least that'll truly up the circus freakshow factor!

escándalo

kiwifarms.net
Her content is weird I assume its because a) Cluster B as FUCK!!!!
Look at this according to the DSMV
1599947492018.png

Cluster B people are antisocial for many reasons but lets apply this to Amber;
ASB - No morality, incredibly aggressive and manipulative for their own means. I do not buy Amber was this shrieking violet as these behaviours develop very early on.
Borderline - Incredibly unstable and tends to be very split so Joy / Rage not Bipolar. Bipolar is often misdiagnosed but they are very different upon frequent supervision and it is probably why these meds Amber is on do not effect her because of her PD. Bipolar is a mood disorder and is often more complex than 2 emotions. Amber is borderline as heck. Fucking look at this;
1599948132405.png

The examples alone we can draw from this are fucking remarkable. Example a the Job with destiny she always demeaned it, it was never a sense of pleasure and it fed into her narcissistic PD. Her relationship with destiny was very much this too and its probably why she loves it so much as instability is their preferred constant.
Additionally they are terrified of abandonment which is Amber.
Histrionic
Jesus so Amber by most psych standards is very much Borderline and Antisocial but good god Histrionic she is
a) constant attention seeking - Aunt Tammy confirmed this first as did Casey and we know through Eric's vids she constantly wants attention need it be good or bad. Get this though due to their behaviour they tend to have superficial relationships that turn sour over time.
Her Narcness is off the charts.

Basically because Amber is on her own and Becky is an accessory to her, this is the real her remember in all other living conditions she was never in control until now so she had to play nice. Ricky I theorise maintained a lot of the piece probably had Amber in a lock. The most concerning thing is her actual somewhat unstable nature - Eric's vid of her screaming in the background is an interesting insight as I imagine living next door or above is somewhat challenging. Also people like Amber by default have unique hygiene habits and Amber's we know she does not bathe plus the Casey messages confirmed. Amber must be challenging to live with because psychologically she is frankly a freak luckily her below average intelligence keeps us safe.

Tags
None