kiwifarms.net
Posted publicly four hours ago;

2020-11-12 ALRFB.png

PotatoSalad4711

Even smiling makes my face ache
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1726417
Cry me a river, bitch. You vowed to lose weight to fit into that MRI machine almost 6 months ago, but you had to go and live like a glutton and now what? We’re suppose to care?

I know I’m MOTI, but Amber you are an utter disgrace to anyone who’s gone through a cancer battle or had a family member die from it. It’s not fair? Welcome to reality.

escándalo

kiwifarms.net
Fucking Good

That is what you get for being a lying deceitful cunt. Couldn't happen to a nicer person but she is probably lying as usual in a cancer group for asspats where people are facing much starker issues and have families etc and don't know how to break it to family that they could possibly die.

If you are lying Amber god rest on your lard laden soul because that is one of the most disgusting things (bar zoo fuck those guys seriously) I have seen you do in years and most cows.

Let these people work on themselves in piece you bitch.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
She was too big for the MRI (can't fit) and PET scan (400lb weight limit.) She's only ever been able to get CT scans, so she's never had more detailed imaging done.
Well, with chemotherapy, we can expect her appetite to crash and she might lose enough weight to finally fit in the MRI. We also could expect her to purchase many wigs and have “wig haul videos”. She will be able to wear a different one on each vlogmas.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
Well, with chemotherapy, we can expect her appetite to crash and she might lose enough weight to finally fit in the MRI. We also could expect her to purchase many wigs and have “wig haul videos”. She will be able to wear a different one on each vlogmas.

Not just that, but chemo tends to induce incredible amounts of nausea, and we all know she's too stupid the take antiemetics - "I don't like pills!", as if chemo is not literally dumping poison into your body - so I can just imagine her horking down one of her "mills" like nothing is going on, failing to take the nausea meds, and projectile vomiting (that Becky has to clean up). THAT would be some fun video.

a834604

kiwifarms.net
Amber is a great example on why you should do everything in your power to never cross 300 lbs and go to the doctor when you need to. Perfectly treatable and preventable cancer might kill her because of her weight. She could have prevented this by 1. not gaining weight, 2. taking care of her body, 3. going to the doctor when having abnormal bleeding. She could be a healthy 29 year old in the start of her life, but she CHOSE to not have a healthy body.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Well, this is yet another reason why she is not a candidate for bariatric surgery. It is usually contraindicated to operate in an area where possible metastases are present, unless in an emergency situation. It might be years before she is a candidate. So, the only solution is through diet, but this cow can't be bothered to follow one for more than 2 couple of days.

Bubblez McGee

Something's Fucky
kiwifarms.net
Amber is a great example on why you should do everything in your power to never cross 300 lbs and go to the doctor when you need to. Perfectly treatable and preventable cancer might kill her because of her weight. She could have prevented this by 1. not gaining weight, 2. taking care of her body, 3. going to the doctor when having abnormal bleeding. She could be a healthy 29 year old in the start of her life, but she CHOSE to not have a healthy body.
For most people, even those with a tendency to gain weight, being under 300 lbs is not a difficult target to maintain, unless maybe someone is seven feet tall . But a woman Amber's height should easily be able to weigh less than that and even if she couldn't be slim or even average, she could live a relatively normal life. If she weighed 250 lbs for example, at 5 '3 inches tall, that would put her BMI at over 44, which is still morbidly obese and she'd still face weight related health issues, but at least she'd be able to do relatively normal things like fit in an MRI or a PET scan and would therefore be in a better position to take care of whatever health problems cropped up. She could sit in regular chairs, wear seat belts without needing extenders. She'd be able to wipe her own ass without assistance, which I guarantee she cannot due at her current size. Basically, if she had just a little bit of self discipline and just said said no to food once in a while and watched her portions, she could still be fat without having to live the life of a circus freak.

Last edited:

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
“Im supposed to have a huge life ahead of me!”

Oh Hamby...
I mean she is having a huge life already, you can’t deny that.

If she wound up on chemotherapy, would she be self-administering it at home? Could she even be trusted to stick with that schedule? Not sure how home treatments like that are handled for people with no self-control.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I mean she is having a huge life already, you can’t deny that.

If she wound up on chemotherapy, would she be self-administering it at home? Could she even be trusted to stick with that schedule? Not sure how home treatments like that are handled for people with no self-control.
It is very likely that she would need to go to a cancer centre to receive chemotherapy, mostly through IVs. She is fortunate to be close to one in Lexington. She will also likely receive other drugs such as anti-emetic at the same time. She would need to be tested on a regular basis for side effects and on the level of the drugs in the blood. She will have a few cycles of treatment lasting probably a few months, likely 6 months to a year. For most people, it is not a fun ride. Week 1, you receive the drugs, week 2, you feel like crap, week 3, you start to feel better, then week 4, you start the cycle again. She thought that the surgery was bad, she has not seen anything yet.

Leonard Helplessness

kiwifarms.net
It is very likely that she would need to go to a cancer centre to receive chemotherapy, mostly through IVs. She is fortunate to be close to one in Lexington. She will also likely receive other drugs such as anti-emetic at the same time. She would need to be tested on a regular basis for side effects and on the level of the drugs in the blood. She will have a few cycles of treatment lasting probably a few months, likely 6 months to a year. For most people, it is not a fun ride. Week 1, you receive the drugs, week 2, you feel like crap, week 3, you start to feel better, then week 4, you start the cycle again. She thought that the surgery was bad, she has not seen anything yet.
Christ, yeah. It’s easy to lose sight of how much of a shitshow chemotherapy is. I think I might actually feel sorry for her if she wound up having to go through that process.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1726417
"Why me? Seriously?"
Put. Down. The. Fork.

This dummy gets a very slow growing cancer that is cured by removing her reproductive organs, and instead of taking that as a wake up call and going all in on losing weight, she stays...... exactly the same. She's said she thinks she's changed, but she hasn't. She changed her location of residence and her status as a woman of reproductive age, but those changes ultimately mean nothing. Her MUH MENTULZ is still the same, she knows what works for her, etc etc. The next obesity-related cancer she gets (and seeing as how she developed her first one before turning 30, yes, I have no doubt more are coming) won't be so easily caught/cured before it spreads.

"This isn't fair". Life isn't fair. She's 100% brought this on herself, and while I don't wish for her to die, I also have no sympathy and no fucks to give.

Tags
None