Official Health Speculation & Cancer Discussion - muh mentals, hulthy just big

how now brown cow

kiwifarms.net
Well, with chemotherapy, we can expect her appetite to crash and she might lose enough weight to finally fit in the MRI. We also could expect her to purchase many wigs and have “wig haul videos”. She will be able to wear a different one on each vlogmas.

Some people are prescribed dexamethasone for the nausea (I think) during chemo and manage to put on a lot of weight because of it. So she could get even fatter.

But that is all predicated on this being true. I think she is trying to drum up interest again. From Misti saying she knows nothing about it - makes me think this is a drama lie she's roped Becky into, and told Becky she has to do it because they need the money.

Mostly though, if her lymph nodes were enlarged pre-surgery, why wouldn't they have removed them. I thought that was pretty standard. There is also something they can do called a "fine needle aspiration" where they use an ultrasound to guide a fine needle to the enlarged lymph node so they can remove a sample for testing. Which they would have done at the last scan when they said they were enlarged, or even prior to the initial surgery if they were concerned about worsening lymphadema by removing them. Leaving it and seeing if it grows for 6-9 months could be a death sentence. I've never heard of delaying chemo 9 months or so after surgery - I think once you've left it that long the window has closed and they would only do chemo if you definitely had metastases. I think she's lying this time!

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
Some people are prescribed dexamethasone for the nausea (I think) during chemo and manage to put on a lot of weight because of it. So she could get even fatter.

But that is all predicated on this being true. I think she is trying to drum up interest again. From Misti saying she knows nothing about it - makes me think this is a drama lie she's roped Becky into, and told Becky she has to do it because they need the money.

Mostly though, if her lymph nodes were enlarged pre-surgery, why wouldn't they have removed them. I thought that was pretty standard. There is also something they can do called a "fine needle aspiration" where they use an ultrasound to guide a fine needle to the enlarged lymph node so they can remove a sample for testing. Which they would have done at the last scan when they said they were enlarged, or even prior to the initial surgery if they were concerned about worsening lymphadema by removing them. Leaving it and seeing if it grows for 6-9 months could be a death sentence. I've never heard of delaying chemo 9 months or so after surgery - I think once you've left it that long the window has closed and they would only do chemo if you definitely had metastases. I think she's lying this time!
She mentioned post surgery that the doctor thought was too risky removing the lymph nodes.
The "fine needle aspiration" procedure seems simple enough, but imo we'll never know what was like for the doctors to dig inside at least a foot deep of lard, none equipment (unless for bariatric procedures) is prepared to deal with that gunt size, what they achieved so far, without the exams she can't fit, in her treatment is really impressive.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
She mentioned post surgery that the doctor thought was too risky removing the lymph nodes.
The "fine needle aspiration" procedure seems simple enough, but imo we'll never know what was like for the doctors to dig inside at least a foot deep of lard, none equipment (unless for bariatric procedures) is prepared to deal with that gunt size, what they achieved so far, without the exams she can't fit, in her treatment is really impressive.
While it is possible to do a fine needle aspiration (FNA), I am not sure if it can be done for Amber. Her apron is so large that it might be too difficult to do. My experience is more with breast cancer biopsy (note: in breast cancer, North America prefer the use of core biopsy while europeans prefer FNAs). Thus, adjuvant chemotherapy might have been suggested since she can’t be properly imaged (CT scans have sensitivity but not as much specificity). Of course, with Amber, we are not certain if indeed she was prescribed chemotherapy or it was only suggested for a later date.

dingobaby

kiwifarms.net
Just leaving this here...
Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 10.46.07 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 10.44.02 PM.png

from GIVING BACK!! | VLOGMAS DAY 16 2019 Dec 16 2019
to WHAT I ATE TODAY | JENNY CRAIG DAY 6 Nov. 20 2020
What a year does to a hairline

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1740588View attachment 1740590
It's hard to tell if she's trolling when she claims her hair isn't thinning, or if she really can't tell a difference, but it should be painfully obvious to her when she watches her videos. You can very easily see where her forehead skin ends and the whiter scalp skin begins.

Oh well. At least her good buddy Chantal will be able to give her tips on how to cover it up once it gets to the point where she can no longer deny what's happening with her hair.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1740588View attachment 1740590

I can't tell, is that hormonal or traction alopecia? It's not horrifying but with how long her hair is I don't know how she wouldn't notice an increase in how much she sheds when she brushes it.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't tell, is that hormonal or traction alopecia? It's not horrifying but with how long her hair is I don't know how she wouldn't notice an increase in how much she sheds when she brushes it.
There's multiple things that can play into her hair loss: traction alopecia from the constant poop bun/high ponytail, anemia (is she even taking those iron gummies anymore?). Also part of it could be telogen effluvium from stress when she was diagnosed with cancer (that can take up to 6 months before the hair falls out from stressful events). And yeah, hormones could also play a role.

And I would argue that it is horrifying when you can see so much more of her scalp as opposed to a year ago. She's lost a lot of hair. She'd be better off cutting it short enough that she can pull it back into a loose ponytail that sits lower on her skull instead of having to scrape all of her hair onto the top of her head.

Logical Fallacies

Anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.
kiwifarms.net
Someone should tell her about Castor Oil and Vitamin B7.

She is losing hair because she is ill, not just of cancer, but the cancer might just have been the thing that finally tipped her body over. Sometimes it just takes one little thing to screw you over.

queerape

Gorilla gorilla goes Gorillaz
kiwifarms.net
This is true. Depending on if the chemo is moderate or high emetic risk, it's usually dextamethasone with other stuff too like apreptitant and ondansetron. Sometimes they even add on olanzapine, which while its commonly used a antipsychotic (!!!) it can also be used for chemo induced nausea and vomiting, and that too can make you gain weight.

some cunt

fan with a short attention span
kiwifarms.net
Someone should tell her about Castor Oil and Vitamin B7.

She is losing hair because she is ill, not just of cancer, but the cancer might just have been the thing that finally tipped her body over. Sometimes it just takes one little thing to screw you over.
I don't believe she ever had cancer, in all honesty. It was all another lah because Norma was suffering and had cancer so fatty fat cunt saw a novel way to get attention and views to lift her channel out of the mire. Her biggest illness is and always has been a terminal case of Cuntitus.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe she's on meds and now it's normal?

I was thinking she's manic if she's posting so much but a big money grab makes a lot more sense!
I checked the transcript from her health portal screencap, her medication list doesn't contain blood pressure meds. It's very difficult to imagine her blood pressure has improved since then considering that she has gained weight since that visit.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I checked the transcript from her health portal screencap, her medication list doesn't contain blood pressure meds. It's very difficult to imagine her blood pressure has improved since then considering that she has gained weight since that visit.
Remember, though, that she was "diagnosed" bp meds because her blood pressure was "just a teeny tiny" bit high a few years ago. You generally don't get prescribed meds for mild hypertension, so I can only conclude that her definition of "normal" is pretty flexible.

Borbie Dahl

Among Which!
kiwifarms.net
She mentioned that her blood pressure is normal but on her « proof » in August was written hypertension. She can’t help herself lying isn’t.
Ambers blood pressure & her need to crow bar lies into conversations how impressed doctors are about her perfect blood pressure has been an issue for long time, like as far back as Krystle days. The thing is tho, yes she does have high blood pressure, she’s been on medication for it & used to talk about her pills & set annoying timers to remind herself to take them. This was a set feature around the Kentucky destiny era. Idk why she lies about obvious but also mundane things. You’re not 500 hundred pounds & 5 feet tall without hypertension. Sorry.

mythical mother

ayyyy
kiwifarms.net
Remember, though, that she was "diagnosed" bp meds because her blood pressure was "just a teeny tiny" bit high a few years ago. You generally don't get prescribed meds for mild hypertension, so I can only conclude that her definition of "normal" is pretty flexible.

This usually happens in conjunction with medication for arrhythmia. The blood pressure medication works in concert with beta blockers and other drugs meant to keep your heartbeat in a normal range. It’s generally given in small doses, every few hours rather than extended release. I’m sure there are other circumstances in which someone with slightly high BP would be on medication rather than a lifestyle change, but it’s most definitely in relation to some other health event/comorbidity. If she is on BP meds and telling the truth about her numbers, it’s likely either in a low dose IR every few hours because something else is going on, or because the doctor predicts that she won’t make any change to bring it down. It could be a way of keeping it from getting out of control, or preventative.

Edited to add that it could also be because of pre/diabetes according to someone I asked

Last edited:

GothSloth

Is mayonnaise a gender?
kiwifarms.net
Edited to add that it could also be because of pre/diabetes according to someone I asked

Blood pressure meds can also be used to protect the kidneys, which is a major concern when you have diabetes. High blood pressure takes a toll on kidneys in and of itself, but diabetes also damages the kidneys. So yes, it could be also given because of pre/diabetes + high blood pressure.

Tags
None