Official Health Speculation Thread - muh mentals, hulthy just big

The Lychee Queen

kiwifarms.net
@Thumbsballs. I disagree with your statement no one gets to that weight without being sexually abused . We don't know that about her. From what she's said- she was in a good foster and group home. And the fact that she was obese in toddler days. That was way before she was put into foster.
Some people like her are fat all their lives. Tbh I don't really believe she was sexually abused. Maybe a little mentally fucked up about her parents.
And she's a pathological liar. She's manipulative enough to play the oh I was raped when I was a kid just to get sympathy and a reason for her to eat herself into oblivion.
Yeah, I also don't get sexual abuse vibes from her. Not at all.

But what I do see is someone who learned at a young age they had to self-soothe with food. She had a shitty start in life, and I honestly feel bad for her here. No one deserves parents that chose drugs over their daughter. She couldn't count on her parents for anything, but food, along with denial, could comfort her. But fast-forward 25 years and only coping skills she learned were stuffing her gullet, and insane denial of how crap her life was. No wonder she sucks at living.

She's never gonna self-actualize, and she knows all she's fit for is to splat through life like a jizz stain. And she has no interest in fixing her shitty un-coping skills because she only cares about relieving immediate symptoms (eat moar), and she surrounds herself with enablers who let her go on avoiding cultivating any long-term coping process. Congrats Amber, you grew up to be a self-sabotaging addict, just like your meth-head parents.

Anyways. I'm sympathetic to her back story, but she's still a shit person with a shit personality.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I also don't get sexual abuse vibes from her. Not at all.

But what I do see is someone who learned at a young age they had to self-soothe with food. She had a shitty start in life, and I honestly feel bad for her here. No one deserves parents that chose drugs over their daughter. She couldn't count on her parents for anything, but food, along with denial, could comfort her. But fast-forward 25 years and only coping skills she learned were stuffing her gullet, and insane denial of how crap her life was. No wonder she sucks at living.

She's never gonna self-actualize, and she knows all she's fit for is to splat through life like a jizz stain. And she has no interest in fixing her shitty un-coping skills because she only cares about relieving immediate symptoms (eat moar), and she surrounds herself with enablers who let her go on avoiding cultivating any long-term coping process. Congrats Amber, you grew up to be a self-sabotaging addict, just like your meth-head parents.

Anyways. I'm sympathetic to her back story, but she's still a shit person with a shit personality.
I believe she also learned her manipulation tactics at a young age. Seeing how she posted on her FB as a teen.
She was a snarky, negative, jealous little cunt.
I do feel bad for any child having parents like like hers.
But any little sympathy ended as she got to adult age.
She is the same snarky manipulative cunt- just a 600lb one now- and much much worse.
She will die the way she is. People like her don't change. Just like her weight. She will always be the fat lady at the circus-YT.
She made her bed. Now she has to lie in it.

Box Tie

kiwifarms.net
She must have wiped back to front again and refused to hydrate because she cant be fucked to heave her bulk to the restroom.

Her kidneys deserve some kind of medal for putting up with all the sodium and lack of hydration she inflicts upon them. It is surprising they haven't blown out entirely at this point. Tick tock, Amber.

I wonder if she and Becky share a blood type.

Wonky Eye

set me on fahr
kiwifarms.net
Of course she has zero knowlegde on proper mask use. Pinch the fucking nose, the metal bar is there for a reason, why is it so difficult to keep others around you safe.
Amber, don't listen to the haydurs. Don't pinch the nose and get that virus in. I assure you, the views will skyrocket.

Btw don't know about 'murica, but in France all the masks we've been sent don't have that metal thing

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She must have wiped back to front again and refused to hydrate because she cant be fucked to heave her bulk to the restroom.

Her kidneys deserve some kind of medal for putting up with all the sodium and lack of hydration she inflicts upon them. It is surprising they haven't blown out entirely at this point. Tick tock, Amber.

I wonder if she and Becky share a blood type.
Not to mention the diabetes I'm convinced she has (or will any minute now). Those kidneys don't stand a fucking chance of seeing 40, even if the rest of her manages to through some miracle.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
We all expected Amber to hit the Emergency Department sooner or later. Only health girls visit emergency clinics on a monthly basis. Unfortunately, we will not know why for at least 3 weeks. Nonetheless, Amber will still post daily videos even having to suffer from countless medical conditions. She is such a trooper!!!!

PettyBitch

kiwifarms.net
I bet it hurts a lot; that's a shit spot for an IV. Nurses usually only put IVs there because of lack of better options. Look at the inner part of your wrist; you should be able to see some good, visible, fairly sized veins. But when you have as much bulk as our gorl, even ultrasound makes it hard to penetrate and cannulate correctly.

Agreeing with others in the UTI or infection related to her inability to clean herself. Hope you're proud of yourself, BECKY. Fucking look what you let happen AGAIN.

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
Shes really pulling out all the stops. From my understanding, dr offices are still open they are just filtering out who really needs to be seen. So if whatever infection or piss problem she has she could have seen her doctor before going to the ER. This is is 5th or 6th time shes been to the emergency room in the last year (that we know of) which is stupid to think about. The best outcome from this is if no haydur nation channel talks about this because thats what she wants.

hourglass figure

kiwifarms.net
The mask she is really filling out, is probably one of the disposables made in China- boxes of them floating around my country at the moment and they don't have the metal nose thingy.

I wonder what excuse we will get for this trip? Probably none after it's used as clickbate across several videos.

Probably just getting some fluids and antibiotics. Doesn't it cost a couple hundred just to be seen in the ER over there?

Sociopathic Smeghead

Professional Cyberbully
kiwifarms.net
Hmm, nothing attached to the cannula yet so there is a possibility that she drove to A&E, screeched about her eye twitch and the doctors gave in and took her blood. At her size, there will always be an underlying issue of some sort, so checking her full blood count won't hurt.
Then again, I don't know how healthcare in the US works so forgive me if I'm chatting pure shite.
I wouldn't put it past her to have another bladder infection, we all know her fupa is a breeding ground for bacteria.

In the wise, wise words of Amber:
"I'm a strong bitch and I will continue to be a strong bitch."
*Proceeds to whine about a cannula,
lol*

Hey, at least we'll get more mookbongs and cuntylynn in the near future - maybe even a glance of her leaky laaaayrgs. :optimistic:
We all know she has to pay her medical bill somehow.

Sociopathic Smeghead

Professional Cyberbully
kiwifarms.net
I'm not particularly worried about her health as she only has a pink cannula in. It's only 20G (semper fi to the nurses who found a vein and managed to force the needle through her lard) so she'll probably only receive fluids, or antibiotics at worst.
This colour cannula is not used for rapid transfusions so I highly doubt this A&E visit is as urgent as she portrays it to be.
Gorl will live. Probably.

Edit: Thank you to the mods who cleaned my post up. I'm apparently going full 'tism today. Sorry about that. :feels:

Last edited:
Tags
None